CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

CID Re-Run-IX(See pg 86 for Missing Bullet caps) (Page 68)

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

The ladder shaking moment.
ROFL..even i always wait for that moment

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Bhavana di change the dates you've wriiten in the schedule.... it should be Friday (8. 4. 2011), Saturday (9. 4. 2011) and Sunday (10. 4. 2011)
zulaikha Newbie
zulaikha
zulaikha

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hello everyoneSmile
I didnt know where to post  so posting it here (Sorry if it is out of topic/context)
if there is any Pakistani here .....  Apna channel is showing case of missing bullet part 1 right now. The part is almost halfway through, as it started at 8, and will end at 9 PST. Part 2 will be shown tomorrow at 8, but a LOT of commercials are shown, as they show 30 min episode in 1 hour. :-/
Just for info

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smile

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

oh yeah ..... I'm forgetting all names !!!! hay raam kya ho raha hai mujhe !!!

When you have some time free (Which is rare) go through the episode listLOL
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zulaikha

hello everyoneSmile
I didnt know where to post  so posting it here (Sorry if it is out of topic/context)
if there is any Pakistani here .....  Apna channel is showing case of missing bullet part 1 right now. The part is almost halfway through, as it started at 8, and will end at 9 PST. Part 2 will be shown tomorrow at 8, but a LOT of commercials are shown, as they show 30 min episode in 1 hour. :-/
Just for info

This is not at all off topic dearSmile  But missing bullet? Daya 's first case. They have never shown it on sony!!!!! I am shocked at this news. All of us so want to see it!!!!
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
For the first time in my life I saw Body in mid air today.. What an interesting episode!!! The screenplay & story have a hell & heaven difference with today's.. We got to se the duo as our duo as Abhi- Daya.. Loved to see them making fun of Dr Niyati & Muskaan's expression to that..Abhijeet was so good in this one... it shed  light on the sense of humour the character Abhijeet has... Daya sir's old haircut.. He behaved like the Daya we know ( no stupid pianoism..) But Muskan was the show stealer here.. She makes me miss her so much.. This lady had an opinion of her own... even she suggested some important things which oiur trio followed... Like she was always at part with Abhijheet & Daya.. Loved to see them standing in the background with arms folded when Muskaan was giving her opinion.. No offence to duo, but this is how a lady cop should be like...  This episode has a lot of fun element  as well. This era had two exceptionally strong ladies - Muskaan & Niyati.. Well Alka Verma hasn't gained any weight & still looks every bit like the tough, independent smart officer we previously had.. Why doesn't she return ??? & Dr Niyati too to tease our duo & fight with ACP, challenge Salunkhe at the drop of a hat..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaa

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandiniraizada

Originally posted by zulaikha

hello everyoneSmile
Just for info

This is not at all off topic dearSmile  But missing bullet? Daya 's first case. They have never shown it on sony!!!!! I am shocked at this news. All of us so want to see it!!!!

Ohh thats an awesome info..... can we somehow record it....
Atleast we'll get to see the 2nd part....
and ofcourse... daya sir... with gun pointing his forehead for the 1st timeCry
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@ Zulaikha- Thank you so much for the info.. It'sa not OT at all.. I can see some ray of hope now ..

Go to top