Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
even i loved ACP pradyuman giraftaar for abhijeet's stupendous performance, he totally convinced me that he was against acp
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh that was another one with loopholes... but I love it just because of Abhijeet's amazing performance!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yah Deepika u r right...all the okay episode I choose for their specially his acting...all the episodes acting wise so good...
infact it was after acp pradyuman giraftaar that I became totally adi struck☺️...he was amazing, the authoritative tone of his voice and the fiery anger emanating from his eyes...simply left me speechless...infact i used to become totally absorbed in the "acp ..giraftaar" promo...his voice laced with dilemma as to side with his mentor or to carry out his duty struck me with beguilement 
Tanza thumbnail
same here Deep! ACP Pradyuman was the episode brought me back to regular CID after 7/8 years...nor I was a part-time re-run watcher!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First 10-15 mins I'm really stunned to see this...& I never expect that it'll be a drama...but then I realize something is wrong...it cant be possible...ACP killed by Abhijit...just impossible...starting & the whole episode r not so bad...for me it's good...but the reason behind this drama is so foolish...I think FW always going for the bakwass motive...they cant think better motive...same bakwass drama in Daya ki Dulhan Ka Raaz also... 
also after that case, i felt that abhijeet had the potential to be the next acp, though no one will ever be able to surpass shivaji satam's portrayal of ACP Pradyuman who has been synonymous to the show that we all love ...CID...😃 
Tanza thumbnail
Reminds me of the scene in Dowry Death...eveyone surrounding Abhi...an ACP like attitude, right? 😉
oh yes, he sat like a king...it was awesome😉

@tanza- i simply love your siggy
Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tanza

same here Deep! ACP Pradyuman was the episode brought me back to regular CID after 7/8 years...nor I was a part-time re-run watcher!

Can you guess which episode made me Adi struck, stolen dynamite😃