Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Zulaika Thank you! you have made me forget Dr Anjalika and her sneering commentry in the episode I am watching
zulaikha thumbnail
.....continued

ACP sir and Viren visit the crime scene, and think that there might be some vehicle, and the bullet must have fallen into it.
Then they go and talk to some person, who tells them that there was a truck there 
(I am not really sure about the above happenings, as my family was watching some other drama alongside CID)
The man they talk to, is in the car ๐Ÿ˜›

Then they go to the transport office, and the man there tells them about the number etc of the truck, that was there at the crime scene, at that time

Viren investigates the driver and helpers of the truck, who tell him that they were there, and heard a very loud sound, like that of a bullet. Viren asks them about the furniture that was there in the truck, and starts checking it, with freddy.

They find the bullet

They call ACP sir, who becomes very happy, on hearing that, and tells Sudhakar that they will go and tell this good news to Daya, and also return his gun and badge. He opens the drawer to find the gun missing. He is shocked

continued....
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG!!!! I'm ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I back to that day in 1998 when I saw it for the first time!!! Oh Zulaikha!!!! You are one of the luckiest people on the planet now.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zulaikha ..... you're literally giving us a live experience of Missing Bullet Part 2 !!!!! No matter how much we thank you for it ..... kam hoga !!!! Thank you so much for the hard work you're doing !!!! ๐Ÿค— for you !!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This was the scene....oh, I wanted to walk into the TV and console him. He looked totally distraught.
Oh . Ab kuch kuch yaad aa raha hai mujhe. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Viren ka naam liya na isliye!!!!Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@zulaikha--thanks for the update of 'missing bullet' episode..โญ๏ธ
I have never ever seen that episode๐Ÿ˜”.......Have heard and read about it,..that its a wonderful cid case.Now I hope that sony people also air this 'classic case'..
Wish this episode could be recorded,so that all cid fans could get to  see a great classic case...
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
zulaikha thumbnail
....continued

ACP sir and Sudhakar leave the bureau for Daya's place

Here at Daya's place, Daya comes and sits on a chair and starts writing a letter (a deathnote to be exact)

He then takes his gun and loads it

Meanwhile ACP sir and sudhakar rush towards his place

Then.....

ACP sir comes and stops him, and scolds him (I dont have the cap, sorry)

The culprit who confesses (i dont know what)

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG .... this cap !!!! It's stopped my breath for a second !!!  I now can understand Vis ... what you must have gone through at that time when you first saw !!!!! It's really an experience in itself !!!!

Thanks again Zulaikha
Arrey wah ! This was a total treat!!!!