Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CID 111 really astonishes me.. I can't believe it's coming out from the same FW khooni laash factory which has produced stuff like Kabarwali Ladki.. It had suspense, humour, tight screenplay, even a flashback sequence , but no chance of a retake!! How could they manage stuff so perfectly?? Even some people like Freddy, Kay Kay Menon were injured & they had to put the relevant make up in such a short time!!! 👏
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Was watching Man Eater.............. The Villain........... Makrand Despande......... was fabulous!!!!!! He did the job superbly...........

However........... one person simply stole the show............. Aditi.........

It's Aditi's 2nd best performance (1st one being mad bomber)......... she was awesome in it.

The way she chained the villain.......... well, i dont have enough words to describe it.
cid-cop thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah..those were the classics..one advice to all story contest participants- watch these cases..it will really open up your minds..it has helped me at least
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CID 111 was an unique idea from the team at FW. Gunniess records has CID for posterity. 
I felt the beginning was a drag. But a nice episode all in all.
I am yet to watch Man eater  completely. I havew been able to watch it in parts and have had to go for something or the other. Planning to watch it at a stretch someday. But , it gives me the goose bumps whenever i think of it.This is due to the great acting by everyone in this episode. Aditi surpasses herself in this. 
The person who portrayed Aditi truly is good in her job.She acted like an innocent girl who learns to deal with harsh realities in life in Kora Kagaz, Inspector Aditi who antogonises Abhijeet in CID and thereby has a huge hate appeal with CID fans(her acting skills truly is commendable), and now a strong willed MILwith her head placed properly on her shoulders(Sumitra) in Balika Vadhu!

All the old episodes of CID does make us think and observe life around us.
This soul is what got CID the mass appeal it enjoys even today. 
Edited by mallikaBalu - 13 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey! Which episode is on right now? My TV has gone for repair and I can't watch even in my helpful neighbour's house (out of city).😭
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They mixing telecasts with old and new episodes.
anonymous7 thumbnail
CID Super Episodes............. its promo says something Super Cop......... Super Shakti.....
cid-cop thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah..what was all that about..is it their way of saying that they are gonna upgrade their standards and make some cases as good as the golden era cases, if not better?
anonymous7 thumbnail
FW knows everything........😕😕😕
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
watched Nanhi gavah again yesterday !!!