Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Seeems like next time u should focus more Wink

khushboo16 Goldie
khushboo16
khushboo16

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spiahwe

Originally posted by khushboo16

ok so i know that ppl have their views on diff things but dude like really there were many times when he was asked to do sumthing and he always was up for it

I have seen him come on stage a bunch of times but i don't remember him doing dance moves where i go "oh wow he is amazing". On the other hand when Rajeev comes on stage and performs i have to say he is awesome.

Rajeev is the best dancer of all the judges including the Grand Master...
  ok really bro u think that the 2 septs that rajeev did was wow than u nothing about hip hop or b-boying those little moves are done by 8 years old here in the united states not taking anything away form rajeev i have seen him really dance i think he is good but u cant just come on here and be like oh yeh mazri cant dance i love him to bits and i bet that u couldnt even do the little easy moves that he perfact like him and he i is a gr8 dancer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index