SONU_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

kal geet ne jo kapdhe pehen rakhe te us kapdhon ke saath jo dupata ta wo to jal gaya ta lekin  jo dupata geet ne pehen raka tha wo dupata achanak se die kese ho gaya sochne ki baat hai me to geet ka blooper nikalti rahungi geet ko kya zaroorat ti dev k saath jaane ki wo bache thodi na geet k te maan ka wait nahi ker sakti thi

Edited by SONU_12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONU_12 thumbnail
o ho reply know ager blooper ki samaj na aayi ho to koi baat nahi muje kaho me samja doongi๐Ÿคชsilly girl
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet had new dupatta with that suit in next episode when it was burned remember she sitting with AA n daadi discussing reception we all phd in ghsp u know ๐Ÿ˜† u too will soon dear keep watching Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

geet had new dupatta with that suit in next episode when it was burned remember she sitting with AA n daadi discussing reception we all phd in ghsp u know ๐Ÿ˜† u too will soon dear keep watching 

No Sanjh. That was of other dress. ๐Ÿ˜Š Watch again. It was red dear
SONU_12 thumbnail

thank you for tell me but mujhe nahi pata k us ne kab naya dupata liya๐Ÿค“

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: serenelove

No Sanjh. That was of other dress. ๐Ÿ˜Š Watch again. It was red dear

no yaar me talking abt the scene  when maan comes back from chandi garh  even when maan applied balm she is wearing it๐Ÿ˜† Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
SONU_12 thumbnail
ok yaar me abhi ye video dekhungi and thank for tell me
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Sanjh is right......she immediately got a replacement for the burned dupatta in the Maan- Geet - Dadi scene. Dadi even had a BD in it!๐Ÿ˜†
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

no yaar me talking abt the scene  when maan comes back from chandi garh  even when maan applied balm she is wearing it๐Ÿ˜† 

That's the same I am talking about. Dupata burned was 2ble shaded. After that she changed in Red The link you provided. Watch before it burned.๐Ÿ˜Š