she is looking Mrs. MSK here - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Exactly now get ready whenever any happy occasion is near we would get to see saddness and maaneet separation.......these times are for romance, songs but in geet its ulta.......... sanjh kab maaneet ka romance dekhne ko milay ga????.......now it seems clearly that this MU will lead to separation.......I hope it will be an attractive one.......liked you cartoon skit.🤣
let maan divorce geet and they can live happily ever after iss roj roj ke naatak se chutti mile hume bhi😆
She really is looking so beautiful............ a perfect better half for her Maan................ i dont think we have ever seen her with a middle parting......wonder how she will look if she does that????
Originally posted by sanjh1234

let maan divorce geet and they can live happily ever after iss roj roj ke naatak se chutti mile hume bhi😆
                                                                                                                                                                           It seems this holi spl episode cv's have scripted having bhaang ...that's why so much nautanki was shown...aur hume Maaneet SR se seedha divorce tak pahucha diya...😆 Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
divorce ki karwai shuruuuuu😆

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

It seems this holi spl episode cv's have scripted having bhaang ...that's why so much nautanki was shown...aur hume Maaneet SR se seedha divorce tak pahucha diya...😆

Sach much Bobby.......CVs fultu bhaang khakar out the.......... on a different note did u two get my msg???? and both of u dont go anywhere i am taking a 10 minutes break..........

khushi, bobby divorce ki karwai shuruuuuu😆

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

me gonna replace geet and  then  one more new tip tip with locked zip😆
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Sach much Bobby.......CVs fultu bhaang khakar out the.......... on a different note did u two get my msg???? and both of u dont go anywhere i am taking a 10 minutes break..........
                                                                                                                                                                     Khushi why 10 mins break u too like the cv's..I mean    just kidding yaar..😉...ya got ur pm...thanx

me gonna replace geet and  then  one more new tip tip with locked zip😆
                                                                                           Par Sanjh,locked zip ka kya faida...khula ka alaag hi maaza hai.....😉