India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Garav's secret GF

singin80 Senior Member
singin80
singin80

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I get the gut feeling that Gaurav's GF / the girl in the pics is this Minister's daughter...and for whatever cast/ status/"thier own affair" issues SSP & RD didn't want them to be linked to each other hence they got Gaurav married off to Vidya...remember during Aditya's wedding Devyani said that "they" are not coming to the wedding...which means SSP's family knows the girl's family ..and during Rishabh's barsi RD mentioned that she wasn't able to come to Aditya's wedding..and she was very keen to know how Gaurav was doing and meeting Vidya....what say everyone?Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhajdipi.15RadiantTreasureanna44anshracuttiee

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
even i thought the same. i remember the sequence that u have mentioned...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
what you think may be correct 

but I want to know wht is their problem in getting that girl and gaurav married because both the families are at a kind of same level
divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous4444

what you think may be correct 

but I want to know wht is their problem in getting that girl and gaurav married because both the families are at a kind of same level
very good question. i guess there will be some new disclosure..
prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
i remember
he knew minister was not coming when devyani mentioned it too.....

maybe devyani knows something that we dont know....
she said if you had married this girl, hum muh dikhane layak nahi hote...and aditya would not have got married....

maybe she is the result of ssp's past shenigans and hence potential blood sister!!! roshni has sindoor and married, but where is the hubby, is he in politics.....or hiding....

bollywood stream....noone knows it except for her.....who knows....
i just think it is very mean of devyani to be an accomplice  and get him married to vidya and destroying an innocent sweet person life dreams and aspirations in the process..

reminds me of akshara who is trying to fix everyones life, means well, but try too hard to maintain the facade of a perfect household.....except there is a world of difference between naitik and ssp

cant wait to see monday and who allowed the girl to come to holi.....
gaurav is confused....no kiddingand vidya is too bholi and sweet....imli is not the right influence....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index