Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
no way hosea! Nakku+ Dutta go together like, Romeo and Juliet, fictional classics, Heer Ranjha  ethnic classic pair, LIz and Burton Holly wood legends ,Nargis Raj Kapoor Indian cine classic pair,Edward and Wallis Simpson English royalty classic pair, and Ram and Sita Indian Gods.All famous lovers that made a mark on  people with their exclusive tales. All pairs, who stood the test of time in people's memory, and thereof hard to ignore , and to not be made  examples or reffered to in context.
I know Nakku and Dutta have not covered decades to with stand the test of time as a love pair. But for us a year is worth decades to accept that Nakku is only for Dutta and vice versa !
WIth regards to replacing an iconic character, to me Connery,and not Brosnan, or Craig still remains the only James Bond there is.  
So CVS when you penned two iconic characters completing each other  you have no other choice but to find a suitable solution . Killing one and sparing the other will be hard to swallow by your LTL viewers  and they will have no other choice except that of ,to end watching this show which showed them an inspiring love story  which ishard to shake off....
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Q. will u accept naku with another man?

A.  🤔 😔 A Big No. 😒 👎🏼 That's all 😡
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pbtghosh

Q. will u accept naku with another man?

A.  🤔 😔 A Big No. 😒 👎🏼 That's all 😡

ditto let them try with a new face for dutta or a new man in nakus life both will fail miserably from where will they get the actor who will be able to erase mrs memories from viewers hearts and souls yes he has been able to make his mark there look at all the zhandu male leads they have in their other shows leave aside colors there is not a single male lead  of any other ch who can come close to him sorry if any body is offended colors will soon realise their mistake as for us we will miss mr follow him wherever he goes andsupport him
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
if mishal leaves..i'm 99.9% sure that i will stop watching the show.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i think the real question is how are the c.vs going to convince viewers that nakusha has accepted another man after dutta bhao??
helenoftroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MR makes DSP...if he's not there, the serial will go down the drains!!
jahanaara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hum naku ka sath kisi doosra actor ko nahi dakhsakta no MR no COLUR hum colurs dakhna hi chhoddaga

rani2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will exist too!!! yuckkk i dont want to see her with someone else!
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
I can accept Naku with any man..for all I care. But  I cannot accept any man in place of Mishal Raheja as Dutta Bhau. Nakushas of this world may come and go and no serious harm will come to the show. But take MR away and put someone else - even a capable person - and it will almost be impossible to accept him.

I think the serial should end, if MR goes, but end not the way the rumour mongers predict. Let Dutta have his sweet revenge befitting his status and then let the serial end on that note.

A more pertinent question, however, is whether the serial should end now, considering the climax stage that it has almost reached now. It would be really sad to see such a serial being wasted by dragging it in the manner in which the likes of Bairi Piya were dragged or, more currently,  Balika Badhu of Maa-sa, Jagiya and Anandi fame is being endlessly dragged. I hope they do not do the same with LTL and flog it like flogging a drag horse, Mishal or no Mishal.

Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki11

I understand wat you r tryin to say but james bond was a movie of two hours only and any sequel comes almost after two to three years moreover in such movies always have a new female lead moreover ppl in west are not as emotional as us indians and a movie or a movie star can be loved but they cant become an integral part of our lives like the characters of our daily soaps .Many attempts of replacing leads have failed miserably even with an average actor here the actor will have to out class mr that is not possible .Even if you take any bollywood star and you will realise how ltl is just an average show with below average direction and poor editing the day mr leaves the show he is carrying the show on his shoulders .I am ridiculed in my circle for watching ltl religiously as they feel it is the kachra show but they are silenced when i show them mr's performance

Exactly my thoughts. I feel ashamed to admit I follow this show - it is no better than any of the mindless, crappy, unprofessional, Juvinile show that is so bad in direction, editing and even in background details.

I never cared for TASHA moments and SR expectations. They are good and there is a captive audience for that as one can see from the posts in this forum. But that is not the USP of this serial.  It will still remain an average show that anyone with IQ below 100 would be ashamed to admit that he/she watches it.

It is the man called Mishal Raheja, who towers over the entire show, and more than makes up for the careless production, direction, editing and poor performance of other co-stars or body actors.