India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what was so hot about that??

dnyd Goldie
dnyd
dnyd

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Not sure whats the big deal over the tip tip barsa pani stint. Yes GC looks hot neck up. Looks hot neck down too minus those cheezy clothes. The yellow on the white pant wasn't actually attractive. Then the whole dancing in the kiddy pool didn't help either. and neither did splashing water on each other which is what they did most of the dance anyways. DD was all gusto about her dance which by the way was boderline cheap oh and not much of dancing anyways. (oh and im not boderline old fashion. I have extremely modern thoughts) GC really looked like he was there for the money. 

Geet and Maan and their hot passionate dances in GHSP. Now thats called perfectly done with all its elegance.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

roja.maniavneealu5123soni-zeeEvashmechantefille_Rashmi

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Agreed that the dance wasn't as hot as it looked in the promos and there wasn't much dancing happening. But I'm a little confused about one of your comments.

Maybe I'm a little slow, but how exactly does one determine that someone's doing something for money?

Did GC have a sign on him saying that? And DD was there for free?.....In spite of her 'cheap' moves?Confused

Edited by pippa - 19 March 2011 at 4:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delhigirlBatameezDil

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Agreed that the dance wasn't as hot as it looked in the promos and there wasn't much dancing happening. But I'm a little confused about one of your comments.

Maybe I'm a little slow, but how exactly does one determine that someone's doing something for money?

Did GC have a sign on him saying that? And DD was there for free?.....In spite of her 'cheap' moves?Confused

LOL
agreed too, dat dance was so thanda n not dat hot as i expected...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArsheeladelhigirlEvashRituparnaa..VeenaGcian..sun-naaaaaaaaa

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

LOL
agreed too, dat dance was so thanda n not dat hot as i expected...

it was ok. Did not care for it too much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDil

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BatameezDil

misschulbuli Senior Member
misschulbuli
misschulbuli

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

u can't call an actor cheap!...it's a very big word....n there was nothing wrong in dat dance, though there was a malfunctiaon with Gc's pants....but it's editor's fault....they should have edited it.
n yes the dance wasn't dat hot....but it wasn't thanda either...

maaniqra

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@Misschulbuli

Dear, I didn't call her' cheap'. I was only quoting the TM...the word is in inverted commas, if you care to notice.

I didn't like the words used by the TM...and I was showing it in my post. Read her post first and then mine and you'll see what you missed!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index