Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what was so hot about that??

dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Not sure whats the big deal over the tip tip barsa pani stint. Yes GC looks hot neck up. Looks hot neck down too minus those cheezy clothes. The yellow on the white pant wasn't actually attractive. Then the whole dancing in the kiddy pool didn't help either. and neither did splashing water on each other which is what they did most of the dance anyways. DD was all gusto about her dance which by the way was boderline cheap oh and not much of dancing anyways. (oh and im not boderline old fashion. I have extremely modern thoughts) GC really looked like he was there for the money. 

Geet and Maan and their hot passionate dances in GHSP. Now thats called perfectly done with all its elegance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed that the dance wasn't as hot as it looked in the promos and there wasn't much dancing happening. But I'm a little confused about one of your comments.

Maybe I'm a little slow, but how exactly does one determine that someone's doing something for money?

Did GC have a sign on him saying that? And DD was there for free?.....In spite of her 'cheap' moves?😕
Edited by pippa - 13 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pippa

Agreed that the dance wasn't as hot as it looked in the promos and there wasn't much dancing happening. But I'm a little confused about one of your comments.

Maybe I'm a little slow, but how exactly does one determine that someone's doing something for money?

Did GC have a sign on him saying that? And DD was there for free?.....In spite of her 'cheap' moves?😕

😆
agreed too, dat dance was so thanda n not dat hot as i expected...
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

😆

it was ok. Did not care for it too much
This content was originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

😆

agree with u nigi ðŸ˜Š
misschulbuli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pippa

u can't call an actor cheap!...it's a very big word....n there was nothing wrong in dat dance, though there was a malfunctiaon with Gc's pants....but it's editor's fault....they should have edited it.
n yes the dance wasn't dat hot....but it wasn't thanda either...
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Misschulbuli

Dear, I didn't call her' cheap'. I was only quoting the TM...the word is in inverted commas, if you care to notice.

I didn't like the words used by the TM...and I was showing it in my post. Read her post first and then mine and you'll see what you missed!