Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

talking to abhay.........

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
dear...Abhay Raichand..!!....
                          wat r u doing..??.....why r u silent..??..u r no longer the abhay raichand..whom we loved..he was never so dull as u r....
     every post in the forum is about ur dumbness......say something.... u r the one nd only whom piya loves....she cares nothing without u....plz..tell her..that sid is a vampire..he is trying to spoil ur lives....wat will happen if u tell.....this truth wont be the bigger shock for her than the reality of u..which has been revealed.....
                 i dnt know about others..but i m hating piya bcz of her closeness with sid..as sid is simply a blast....he is awesome in his work....i cnt dislike him..so..ultimately..i hav started hating piya..for going away from u..for going close to sid....
          u were always with her like her reflection..rite??..so..wat happened now..wen she needs u the most....??????
                                    common dude..!!..speak up....come back in action....confess ur love..or atleast tell her..about sid's reality....she will start hating him..n will keep herself away from him.........
                 waiting for abhiya's love confession nd their romantic life........
Heart

Edited by angel_ksg4ever - 19 March 2011 at 1:10am

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
no1 wants him speaking the truth..??????Confused
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
i dont think he is going 2 speak d truth anytime soon

they will strechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it

till v gooooooo crazy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

i dont think he is going 2 speak d truth anytime soon

they will strechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it

till v gooooooo crazy

its wrong.....Angrythey shud take care of their viewers's feelings.........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index