Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Heartbeat -An AR Mini FF *Completed* 21/3/11 (Page 42)

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

*sighh* i had a feeling you wouldnt change it...

it was so sweet! urgh you made me cry! (im literally sitting in my school library, writing this comment with tears and mascara driping down my face.... - i look like a depressed raccoon! )

ah well i'm too depressed to write a longer comment, but it was really sweet!

I tried writing something happy u know...par it didn't go with the flow or whatever.

Haha sorry for making you cry? But I'm glad u didn't hate it Wink

xoxo
Aanya

haha no i didn't hate it par i hate you for making me cryyyy!

haha no i love you still par yaar that was soooo super emotional!

Yeah it was emotionally draining for me too..... but once exams are done I'll update Love is, which is basically happy!!! Embarrassed 

xoxo
Aanya

yay! ookay!! i'll be waiting! when are your exams over? 24th i think you said? right??

Yeah!
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I knew that Riddhima would be the donor..I don't know what to say...I'm kinda speechless....I'm not disappointed that Riddhima was dead in the story because like you said it wasn't a sad ending even though Armaan and Riddhima couldn't live their loves together....the love they shared is pure and immortal....it was an amazing FF...

Thank you so much for the PM...plz keep writing more and plz PM me whenever you wrote anything!!!

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

I knew that Riddhima would be the donor..I don't know what to say...I'm kinda speechless....I'm not disappointed that Riddhima was dead in the story because like you said it wasn't a sad ending even though Armaan and Riddhima couldn't live their loves together....the love they shared is pure and immortal....it was an amazing FF...

Thank you so much for the PM...plz keep writing more and plz PM me whenever you wrote anything!!!

Thank you Hug

Will definitely PM you! Atm I'm only gonna focus on LOVE IS...

xoxo
Aanya

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice part
do write more FF

love
Riddss

Aanya.

ksg_ritika Goldie
ksg_ritika
ksg_ritika

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
i knew riddhima wud b d donor as mch as i knew dat at this stage u wnt b able 2 change d story n make sum1 else d donor ........

anyways comin 2 d part ........ i swear u made me cry ........ it was vry vry well written ....... n i dnt think dat anybdy can disagree wid dat ....... bt 1 thing i really lyked was d letter ...... it was amazing ...... i mean d way u wrote it i cud vry well connect wid it .......

all in all i loved dis short ff of urs ...... one thing is a fact dat not all love stories have a happy ending ........

Aanya.

..KaJenDelena.. Senior Member
..KaJenDelena..
..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Aanya I LOVE Youuuu Girlie! soooooooooooo freaking beautiful! it made me cry arghhh the lettter *sniff* was sooooooo beautiful * sniff* and made me cry and trust me usually i am not all sentimental for fiction sad love stories as in like written piece of work ( I cry like a baby in sad movies heeehe) LOL! Every emotion was felt, Every tear, every heartache was sensed by me andd Girl I cried.. I cried! even i cant believe it ahaha :) I totally loved the concept of this story and this exactly why I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE sad stories coz it shows the extent people scarifice for love; even to the extent where one dies for the other! I loved! I LOVED IT! I am soooooooooo very glad Armaan understood the meaning of her sacrife and fulfiled his and her dreams. Seriously in words I cant tell you how gooood it was! I loved the line where Ridhimma says "you got the most important part of me when i am gone.. my heart and our memories" wow! and alsoo loved this "Don't Armaan. Don't hurt yourself. Live for me For us. For what we were, are and everything we were meant to be". Omsgh soooooooo beautifully written and got me crying. The simplicty of the words contained soo much depth; you really can write! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS mini FF and i am sad that its gone!  It was a perfect ending, definately a better one than it all ending happily and having no dept or meaning.

ps; yu asked about the banners, hun sorry but it doesnt display it Ps; you asked about the banner, girl it sadly doesnt display it thus i cant see it. Sorry cant provide my opioion on it! sorry :)

Edited by Kajenrsmecxi - 21 March 2011 at 10:53pm

Aanya.

angullgrl91 IF-Rockerz
angullgrl91
angullgrl91

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
awesome ending dude! yeahh true that those "happy endings" are nicer and what everyone wants as well but you were somewhat more realistic hahah
great job!

Aanya.

Go to top