Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BTLOO II ArSh FF link to next thread page 150 :) (Page 80)

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
superb part ridu
loved it

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Ohh Emm Gee!

Seriously, WOW! Im still left speechless, this part was just wayy to HOT! Passion, Intensity, Romance...you name it and it was there! Rida, seriously, hats off to youWink Youve done a great job so far and im just wayy to excited for this ff! And the MARRY MEE part was hayyeee! Embarrassed And the precap is even better..."I LOVE YOU" from Armaan Mallik...CANT WAIT FOR SURE!

Continue soon!

- Dee

Edited by nyxx - 24 May 2011 at 9:52pm
MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Roda u hav no idea! I trmeble as I rght this and i am makin endles typos just telling you in the whole part the butterflies frommmy stomach didn't leave they just got stronger and it had to crouch for them to stop bothering me! Truly your best part written! But i am confused. Did they consummate????

Loved the Marry Me!!!
FULTUSI Senior Member
FULTUSI
FULTUSI

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
awesome,,,,awesome
plzzz continue soon,can't wait any more for the next part
-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

oh finally ridu u updaated i must tell thanx to zarqa for doing awesome job of keeping u irritating for the updated she did her job well i am sad i was not there my mom &  dad ddin't throw me i gave sleeping pills to them so i am in house now soon will come there don't worry
as zarqaa told our job is to make u update this ff as soon as we can u must get used now becaz u will get it regular chappals, cakes &  tomatoes rofl ur faced coevred with it hahaha
now coming to ur update
it was sooo hawwwttt i can't tell how to express it best hawttt part u have written till now like violent love i lovvveddd it girl were r getting these ideas ever time new ideas about hot parts i need to know ut may come in handy for me u know hahahah
u have expressed both Armaan &  Shilpa's feelings well in taht hot part becaz ur r good inn emotinal as well in hot...u maintained it both came level it went it a flow i don't have words to describe for the one u wrote it sooo hawwwttt
but i tell u forget the word innocent &  shareef from ur dictionary jaanu
Shilpa's felt weak at Armaan's touch he have a huge effect on her which is gr8 i was a little surprised wen she was giving herself to her
She was innocent suddenly seeing a passion and desire in her was awesome she was not on her senses Armaan sended her to another world ...
The way he was playing &  teasing with her na i liked it he was trying to get her tell taht she really wanted him she needed him &  want be his forever  only to him u explained her thoughts well...
wen she said dam it armaan i need i was happy finally she said it yippe
finally he was going to make love to her i was ohh interesting i liked it but stupid ph it ruined eveverything but i also wanted her to accpet him whole heartedly so it was ok but ph;s timing was bad...she came to her senses i felt bad for her and for armaan too
Vivek thet idiot stupid how could he touch her good that Armaan came at the right time as saved her liked real hero the lines he said Shilpa meri sab kuch hai wah wat a dialogue muah
at last he proposed her that's my armaan i love him my craziness for won't end at all
i loved the way the proposed her again u stopped in at interesting part next part confession hope she too accepts i am eagerly impatiently looking forward for next part update soon warna the consequences r very bad  giving u a warning ...
riduuu then i love u muah thanx for such a fantastic part

Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 24 May 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Titanium.cant.be.assed.

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Rida   again intense part . commendable dear . All i wanna him to get more torturous to her . i dunno why but i wanna her to beg him his love ,to yearn for more ,to crave for him as no one ever have for any one . lol hey i am not psycho but i wanna this girl to understand ,how priceless he is for her.I wanna her loose her identity in him . I wanna her to make a wise decision ,not for the sake of friendship . I wanna her to be his forever.Wink  Big smile

love
ritu
chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
My my my wat a dhamakedar update gal, jst blew my circuit, wat an amazigly intence update
shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
hey
amazing...awesome...
dis one waz so intense n passionate...n armaan finally accepted his feelings as luv n d biggest thing is dat he askd her 4 marriageDay Dreaming
just hope derz a +ve response from shilpa...shez already struggling b/w wats rite n wats not
cont soon
tc

Go to top