Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BTLOO II ArSh FF link to next thread page 150 :) (Page 73)

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

Originally posted by chocolatefreak

POOO listening to you nd writing was the biggest mistake i remember tellineg you im nevr gonna write that was the bst decission nd den u made me write nd see my haalat now!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLu must thank me for it u have done a good job u improved &  good awesome reader u must be prod of urself  we deamand this much becz we love ur ff u must be thankfull &  made u famouos tooROFLROFLROFL
i know rida how ungratefulShockedROFL
make her understandROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.FleetingWishes.

-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Stop planning to kill and throw stuff on me warna il go nd sleep nd no updateROFL
we would wake up from ur sleep by putting scratching powderROFLROFLROFLu won't be able to sleepROFLROFL
and we'll stalk her out her house screaming n lock the dorr so she cant escapeROFL
yup cool idea crime partner we rockROFLROFLROFLwe must close our ears her scream is something big it will damage our earsROFLROFLROFL
HAHAHA dont worry we'll get earmuffs! or we'll make sure her house is soundproofROFLROFL
ROFLROFL take some extra too yah shw r going attack her *evil laughs*ROFLROFL

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

people  here love my ff nd hate me what combination. ek toh i do so much hardwork nd thn i get jootas nd cakes nd wow one more in the hit list. now wch bad time was that wen i decided to write BTLOO nd u guys started to read. how peaceful my life was before it!
AAHAHAHA its our way of showin we love u n yur ff's ROFLROFLROFL rida be4 all this u must hav had a boring life we just added the action suspence n the horrorROFLROFLROFL wot cud be betta?!!!!
i agree with u 100%ROFLROFLROFLridu have become popular becza of this ff gr8 tat day i compelled her to write an ff it is huge hit nowROFLROFLROFL
HAHAHAH be4 this no popularity she shud be thnkin us not cursing usROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLyes yes she got such an awesome reader like us she should thank usROFLROFLROFL
i know without us this ff wud nt be where it is n she wudnt hav all these fans we r makin her thread goROFLROFLROFL 
ROFLROFLROFLand here thread is awesome hit few updates but thread is going on ROFLROFLROFLROFL
our convo is makin her thread fly by more than the comments she gets for her updates ROFLROFLROFLROFL we'll probz finish it be4 she updates ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FleetingWishes.

-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

alias il update if im left alive! :D
zarqaa and poo go to bhaar! nd have the cake nd everythng im not coming at all! nd my life is very NOT boring wdout BTLOO infact its so mch better! :P here my fingers r aching nd im not done wd da sofa romance aghhh!!! nd cake il rub it on ur facesROFLROFL
we'll meet u there rida!ROFLROFL we dont need yur permission to eat the cake coz we brought it anywayROFL it mite not been borin but it deffo has gon betta it has horror action romance yur life is like a movie all it needs is the background music ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ridu ab mujhe jana hai mom is thowing me out i am coming to ur house
ROFLROFLROFL
dont go to her house she'll kill u wiv her screams then i'll lose my partner in crime CryROFL
partner bacchoo ridu dara rahi haiROFLROFLROFL my mom is not innocent she killing me nwROFLROFLROFL

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

POOO listening to you nd writing was the biggest mistake i remember tellineg you im nevr gonna write that was the bst decission nd den u made me write nd see my haalat now!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLu must thank me for it u have done a good job u improved &  good awesome reader u must be prod of urself  we deamand this much becz we love ur ff u must be thankfull &  made u famouos tooROFLROFLROFL
i wish i cud but she onli sees negative of all this nt positive ROFLROFLROFL rida we r makin yur thread go, praising u, demanding for yur ff n made u popular coz we luv it wot more cud u want?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FleetingWishes.

-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

people  here love my ff nd hate me what combination. ek toh i do so much hardwork nd thn i get jootas nd cakes nd wow one more in the hit list. now wch bad time was that wen i decided to write BTLOO nd u guys started to read. how peaceful my life was before it!
AAHAHAHA its our way of showin we love u n yur ff's ROFLROFLROFL rida be4 all this u must hav had a boring life we just added the action suspence n the horrorROFLROFLROFL wot cud be betta?!!!!
i agree with u 100%ROFLROFLROFLridu have become popular becza of this ff gr8 tat day i compelled her to write an ff it is huge hit nowROFLROFLROFL
HAHAHAH be4 this no popularity she shud be thnkin us not cursing usROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLyes yes she got such an awesome reader like us she should thank usROFLROFLROFL
i know without us this ff wud nt be where it is n she wudnt hav all these fans we r makin her thread goROFLROFLROFL 
ROFLROFLROFLand here thread is awesome hit few updates but thread is going on ROFLROFLROFLROFL
our convo is makin her thread fly by more than the comments she gets for her updates ROFL we'll probz finish it be4 she updates ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLwe must learn her make her lesson doing itROFLROFLROFL

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Soniaa you see these monsters bugging me yes im updating, nd i dont think il be able to complete the part anyways!
Zarqaaa pooo im gonna kill you both!ROFL no update for you tooo.
we love u too! n u betta complete the part or me n poo wil go on n on n on ROFL u cant stop us frm reading the update so either way we get it ROFL

soniarahejaFleetingWishes.

-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

i wish i cud but she onli sees negative of all this nt positive ROFLROFLROFL rida we r makin yur thread go, praising u, demanding for yur ff n made u popular coz we luv it wot more cud u want?ROFL
good job keep up ROFLROFLROFLtilll i come tomox do this

i have to go now bye ridu i will not leave u let me see u tomoz ur puppy face won't melt my anger
ROFLROFLROFLbye love u both

Go to top