Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BTLOO II ArSh FF link to next thread page 150 :) (Page 50)

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

CONGRATZZ ON 50 PAGES ON YUR SECOND THREAD!! =D
heheh thankuuu ILY... moreeeROFL
nd u luv me then u need to come to kash heaven noww lol wen will u join so i can  strangle you there always!LOLLOLLOL hehe dad is rakng us ona vacation after so so long heheh my fingers hurt see i write so much now!! ROFL hawww u blakmailng me wd armaan's name :O not fair ILY mreee basss!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
res
cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

nd u luv me then u need to come to kash heaven noww lol wen will u join so i can  strangle you there always!LOLLOLLOL hehe dad is rakng us ona vacation after so so long heheh my fingers hurt see i write so much now!! ROFL hawww u blakmailng me wd armaan's name :O not fair ILY mreee basss!Tongue
lol sorry i frgt to join dont worry i'll join in the next few dayz or summit IF i remember Tongue awww u love me tht much tht u wud strngle me..im touchd!Tongue ROFL ROFL
LOL put tht writing in to use n update ravisseur :P btw wen u goin on yur holiday?
 im nt backin im known to be very stubborn n u cant say no to armaan or his pout so just accept it ILY MORE! or u wud be sayin no to armaan hehe

FleetingWishes.

FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

lol sorry i frgt to join dont worry i'll join in the next few dayz or summit IF i remember Tongue awww u love me tht much tht u wud strngle me..im touchd!Tongue ROFL ROFL
LOL put tht writing in to use n update ravisseur :P btw wen u goin on yur holiday?
 im nt backin im known to be very stubborn n u cant say no to armaan or his pout so just accept it ILY MORE! or u wud be sayin no to armaan hehe
Zarqaaa if u accept that ILY u more than im gonna update ravisseur today or tomorrow at the earliest or no update till 1 week now decide decideROFL
ROFLhehe u need to come at heaven nd see my asli roopROFLROFL
hmm most probably we ll be going in mid june maybbeee

cant.be.assed.

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Riduuu Hug welcome back its so good to have you back yaar we all missed you alot

Now coming to part hm

It was WAOWWW i mean really the kitchen part was hot hot hot actually beyond HOT it was perfectly written n perfectly said yaar i really love it the way you have put their thought about each other what they are thinking how they are feeling when they are near each other shows the way they are obsessed they are each other drug now they are addicted to each other you have written is so beautifully that anybody can fall in love with your words and this ff the kitchen part was amazing really love it and haww they should have kissed bt Muski bhi na

I am loving the three maskeetars hehe Muski, Rahul n Atul ooh gosh they are so adorable i am waiting for their love stories to start as well so they have start their mission to get ArSh together ooh i love them more now lets see how Rahul n Muski will get to knw each other feelings n wht will Atul n Anjali do when they will come face to face. Rahul n ATul have tu put their plan into action as well hehe

ooh ArSh office scene ohhh so much possesivness and obsession gosh it is amazing i really love wht Armaan did to Vivek he deserves it yaar oooh Shilpa shouldn't have lied to Armaan she knws wht he is capable of doing still she is talking pangas with him she is busted now as Armaan can kill Sid the way you have showed his obsession i wont be surprised if this happens looking forward to read more scenes of ArSh

Ridu you are doing amazing job you are awesome writer and seriously you are writing this story beautifully something different total unique their obsession their thought everything abt this ff is loveable keep it up the part was hot, amazing, beautiful n everything can't say in words

Do continue the next part soon thanx for the pm.

Edited by tzahra - 23 May 2011 at 10:26am
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Zarqaaa if u accept that ILY u more than im gonna update ravisseur today or tomorrow at the earliest or no update till 1 week now decide decideROFL
ROFLhehe u need to come at heaven nd see my asli roopROFLROFL
hmm most probably we ll be going in mid june maybbeee
ShockedShockedShocked now thts pure evil u cant do tht :( 
fine for sake of all yur ff's lovers (n they betta be thnkful Tongue) i will admit it BUT *dun dun dun* u hav to update the earliest PLUS be4 u go on holiday on my birthday u will hav to update a super special part for ALL 3 FF'S a part tht will shock all yur readers! deal?! LOL
LOL is this is how u r BTLOO i wonder how yur gona be on heaven *worried face* God yur gona torture me Tongue ROFLROFL

FleetingWishes.

FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
YAYYY!!! i won i won i wonn see i always winnParty
ILYYY hehee hawww :O i dont torturee uu i lubb uuu, and hehe omg wen is ur bdayyylol i need to arrange my parts according to ur bday now! but my bday comes before its on 2nd june that means u need to gift me firstROFL mercyyy and no update i want an update free bday deal?!! ROFL hehehe omgg ive to update two more ff? :OOO nahiii!!
im a sex bomb at heaven lolll hehehROFL u need to be thereee dude its truly a heavennn!

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

YAYYY!!! i won i won i wonn see i always winnParty
ILYYY hehee hawww :O i dont torturee uu i lubb uuu, and hehe omg wen is ur bdayyylol i need to arrange my parts according to ur bday now! but my bday comes before its on 2nd june that means u need to gift me firstROFL mercyyy and no update i want an update free bday deal?!! ROFL hehehe omgg ive to update two more ff? :OOO nahiii!!
im a sex bomb at heaven lolll hehehROFL u need to be thereee dude its truly a heavennn!
yeah yeah u win this time but next time i will win u onli won coz i love yur ffs n i was dyin for an update
LOL i gess theres no point of sayin ILY more so i will say ILY2 or else we will go on n on LOL n finish this thread too
OMG my bday is 3 days after! 5th june wot a coincidence! Big smile
hunni yur bday gift was me admitin you love me moreROFLROFLROFL
fine on yur bday no updates thats fair enuf even i wudnt wanna update BUT 3 super shockin HOT updates for all yur ffsWink its onli air for me givin u such an awesome gift ROFLTongue
a sex bomb? really now??...

FleetingWishes.

Go to top