BTLOO II ArSh FF link to next thread page 150 :) - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Ufff wat a passionate n extremly fascinating update, loved armaan's possesiveness
hey
amazing one
each n evry ArSh scene waz so intensely passionate n hot...
can't wait 2 read more
cont soon
tc
shaaz
hey sweety good mornig...
iam first time replying to ur ff thoug iam in touch wid ur ff from start but today i cant stop myself from tiday i want to express my feelings (iam not like shilpa yaar cant resist d charm for too long  u knw 😉😆)..i just want to say u r an superb n xellent writer..d way u potray d feelings of armaan n shilpa are just marvellous 👏👏 
i like arman possesive ( well he is tooo much possesive abt shilpa) thats d fav part of arman character loved it n i love shilpa nervousness totaly complenting her character..
yaar ab apke xams b khatam hogaye so plz jaldi jaldi n BIG BIG UPDATE KARTI RAHO..
small request for u sweety can u plz add me to ur PM list..plzzz

love
sunaina

OMG OMG OMG...finally you u updated -_____________- OMG but that was soo hot man...i read it thrice... :D :D espicially her urge to kiss him in the kitchen and she clutching his shirt...OHHH and armaan is jealousss ...ohhh i loved how rahul-muskaan-atul are planning to play CUPIDS =)) OMG and why did u even END man! :| and that too on the SOFA...OMG he is on her..OMG OMG he is admant of her not sleeping with SId...and OMGGG precappp ..u gotta continue sooon else i will throw so many jootey on you tht it will be harder for u to count them than to get rid of them :| YOU ought to show us something HOTTT HOTTT on that little sofa where their bodies fit perfectly...ALRIGHT, and tht 1st part of the precap... :| u posted for the second time,and tht means you are getting late...and by UPDATE 'SOON' i mean within 2 daysss...and not weeks :| Duh-oh :P OMG u took my breathes away with all those cosy scenes they shared in the kitchen and office...EEEPPP they are all alone in the OFFICE!!!!!can't wait..and hey u i want an update here within 2 days...U get NO MERCY frm my side as u r all free-focut of your exams :P

P.S. and stop replying individually..it consumes time -.-
Edited by -KaSh4Eternity- - 12 years ago
and u say u aren't a writer...such a liar...liar liar pants on fire :|
HEY first of all welcome back...
The part as usual was totally awesome and superb... 👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏loved it to the core... and the precap was totally superb so eagerly waiting to read more...😊

LOVE
Sadiccha (u can call me sadi)
arrey wah..maidam ne finally update kar dikhaya...i loved this part rida...esp the way shilpa fought wth armaan...and also when she said sshe went physical wth sid..i loved the way armaan felt hearing that..the precap is awesome...esp the marry me part..cotn soon...dnt break ur promise...
Thank goodness u r back!
It felt lyk ages...
Ab pls updt fast
i m badly addicted to this ff.
Superb part
loved it
superbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awsome part...muskaan, rahul and atul are cute.trying to play cupids..