Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BTLOO II ArSh FF link to next thread page 150 :) (Page 38)

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaz_91

hey
luvd it
twaz as hot n passionate as alwayz
n congrats 4 d new thread
tc
shaaz
Shaaazzz
thnkuuu so so muchhh
luv yaaaEmbarrassed

Embarrassed

FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragatisk

hey
it was a real surprise
first congos for new thread
n now for update it was amazing
armaan falling really bad
shilpa joining armaan would definately like to read
waiting for such parts always
do continue as per convinient

best of luck for exams
OMG! thankyouuu so so so muchhh yaaar
it really means alot
luv yaaa
Embarrassed
Embarrassed
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajniksgian

heya...first of all sorry for late comment...
both the part r awsome...just amazing...Embarrassed

But what is this...next update in June...Cry
Omg 2 months break...Cry
but exams na...i understand...
All the best Thumbs Up...come back soon... Smile
eeeh thankuuu so sooo muchh yyaaar
i luv yuuu
Big smile
Big smile
-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
sorry my net went off
munni_sheela Goldie
munni_sheela
munni_sheela

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
sorry for not commenting earlier as i was busy with my board exams now they r finished and my college is started and i was busy with all the stuff
now comes to the parts
awesome luved it
armaan was sooo muaah
update soon dear
-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

nice try rolling on the floor rolling on the floor if Armaan is here how would i ever leave ..but wen u tie with the rope plz be kind i won't run away rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Ofocurse il be very kind, il just tiee youu very very hard so you cant move an inch away,and then have pakki nazzar over you! and then make sure you dont thnkof foing awayyy!
see how so kind i am!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Tongue
that is so mean rolling on the floor rolling on the floorhow will eat and drink how will i survive them rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
youuu want to eat and drinkkkShockedLOL tchhh oyyeee ul be kidnaped ur not sitting in mcdonalds ul get nothing to eat il feed u twice aday and 5 glasses of water basROFL
i want pizza and non-veg it is must rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor..2 twice a days kam nahi chalega i am already slim and zero size figure again if i won't eat pata nahi mere haal kya hoga rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor5 glasses of water but give it in a big glass rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
Have i opened a pizza factory? u want to turn size 500 from zero kya,the seat il fit you in will break at this rateROFL ur being punished and kidnappedd hotel nai haiii. ul get onlyy khichriii that two twice a day BAS!ROFL
no i don't want to turn i am happy with zero ..but twice a days is less i should be fully preparedROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FleetingWishes.

FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

OMG Rida!  Congrats on the new thread!  I hope you open up MANY more threads like this one.  So, here's my gift for you.

Very delicious na?  LOL.  Ok now, the part was AWESOME-FANTASTIC-FLAWLESS-PERFECT-KASHILICIOUS-FABULOUS!  I'm out of words, but hopefully you get it.  Loved the beginning.  OMG!  Shilpa's working with Armaan now!  It's gonna be fun now!  Why do boys have to be so freakin' adamant?  Can't Armaan just accept that he loves Shilpa?!  God!  Hope he realizes that soon.  The kiss was DAMN hot!  Love it!  OMG Rida, mujeh nahin lagta ke June tak main jee paungi.  Tere iss FF se toh main ADDICT ho gayi hoon.  But school's first.  All the best for your exams and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi
Medzzz OMGGG I loveee this cakeee its yummmyyy muaaahhh thankyouuu i luv yuuu
Ehhh wat shud i sayyy yaar i luv youu so so so so muchhh, ur soo so sweeet. hehe i know boys are freakng adamant nai?ROFL  lol but armaaan jaldi samajh jaayegaaa. i luv yuuu muwaahHug

FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

nice try rolling on the floor rolling on the floor if Armaan is here how would i ever leave ..but wen u tie with the rope plz be kind i won't run away rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Ofocurse il be very kind, il just tiee youu very very hard so you cant move an inch away,and then have pakki nazzar over you! and then make sure you dont thnkof foing awayyy!
see how so kind i am!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Tongue
that is so mean rolling on the floor rolling on the floorhow will eat and drink how will i survive them rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
youuu want to eat and drinkkkShockedLOL tchhh oyyeee ul be kidnaped ur not sitting in mcdonalds ul get nothing to eat il feed u twice aday and 5 glasses of water basROFL
i want pizza and non-veg it is must rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor..2 twice a days kam nahi chalega i am already slim and zero size figure again if i won't eat pata nahi mere haal kya hoga rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor5 glasses of water but give it in a big glass rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
Have i opened a pizza factory? u want to turn size 500 from zero kya,the seat il fit you in will break at this rateROFL ur being punished and kidnappedd hotel nai haiii. ul get onlyy khichriii that two twice a day BAS!ROFL
no i don't want to turn i am happy with zero ..but twice a days is less i should be fully preparedROFL ROFL ROFL
HAWWW il keep youuu tied and donly khichrii for youu basss! woh bhiii paani  waali khchriiiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

Go to top