BTLOO II ArSh FF link to next thread page 150 :) - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
W.O.W!!!
i've got no words for it.. 👏
oh god..i loved their moment! 
Sooo intense and full of passion and anger!!
Oh god...it was unreal! 😳
and that vivek wala scene..vy gud armaan kicked his a** out..hahaha!  😡
Awww...he proposed her...and finally realizes he loves her...awww..!! ❤️
i hope shilpa could trust him and his love and obsession for her soon..wanna see them happy together soon...😍

Continue sooon..
Thanks for the PM!!

Love,
Varsha.
awesum amazing hot sensious!!!!!!!!
Zarqaaa baby lover OMG :O ILYYY
Varshaaa awww thankuuu so so much, luv youu
amazing part.
looking forward to read next part.
thanks for the pm
awesome ⭐️
you are a amazing writer ⭐️
love it 😳
love the precap😳
wow ...😃
Riduuu🤗 aww i never knw u will update next part this fast wah wah now i hope you update the next part like this as well

Coming back to the part WAOWWW i mean seriously who says you are young i mean the way of your writing hell its is way more thn dat i can never write like you at all i suck at writing bt the one i write compared to u i am nothing at all the words are beautifully described here by you the part was more then HOT the passion, their thinking everything is epic you are doing awesome job the part was full of passion n their feeling and obviously ArSh so this is my fav part hehe

OMG their scene in the office was HOT HOT HOT it was full of passion full of their thinking and their feelings gosh i hate Armaan mobile atleast they would have become more thn thdat and Shilpa wouldnt say no to him anymore hehe the part was short but full of ArSh made it amazing aha so Armaan teased her aww poor Shilpa well its Armaan she should expect that in future he will tease her everway now really love the moment when she start crying and he went to her it was sweet moment but no doubt the part before dat was sizzling yaar

I hope that Vivek doesnt create problem for ArSh in future and Armaan did ryt by beating him black and blue obviously Shilpa belongs to Armaan he would never let anybody touch her and we have perfect example he would have surely killed him if Shilpa wouldnt have stopped him i hate vivek and hope he gets so scared and never comes back

Waow he proposed her he actually did that gosh dat was fast now he knws he loves her now its tym for Shilpa to realize it too i hope she does and fight together for their love

Acha i have an idea why dont you show Sid backing out of marriage bt as per ur prologue show that on marriage day Armaan claims Shilpa n thn Sid says i met someone Tamana or Riddhima whoeva u want thn try to show their life after marriage how does dat sound or you can go the way you want bt i want to see the posessivness, obsession, madness, passion from ArSh

Do continue the next part soon thanx for the pm
Edited by tzahra - 12 years ago
DAMN! intense part!! great job though! freaking steamy and hott! loved it! 
OMG Ridu!  Yaar by god you'll kill me with your writing!  And you call me YOUR Guruji?  Pssht!  That's what Ima start calling you now!  Guruji!  The way you described every single freakin thing was fantastic!  The beginning was f***in HOT!  I swear!  I loved it! 

The second part was awesome!  I hate Vivek!  That bloody jerk!  I'm glad Armaan beat the sh*t outta him!  Way to go Armaan!   Holy crap!  The last bit left me speechless.  Armaan asked her to marry him?!  The precap seems really interesting!  Armaan finally says 'I love you!'  Ridaaa!  I love you jaan e man!  Now you better update soon or else I'll spam your FF!  Thanks for the PM.

-Medzi ❤️
really hot and romantic part
too good yaar
loved it

omg🤪
That was realy hawwwttt gal🤪iam literally drooling over the part🤪
N that vivek is such a bas***d🤢but armaan filmy ishtyle entry was perfect...me lobed it❤️

P.S:
That warning thing was realy unique n hatke🤣