India-Forums

thakral n aditi

mishti21 Groupbie
mishti21
mishti21

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
hi guys,
 well m nt  a big fan of kaali. but always liked swati kapoor... so was always in touch wid the story..   just saw last episode.... can anyone plz tell me wats d relationship between   thakral n aditi ... i mean she said some thing abt their relationship while aiming d gun at him....?????

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
thakral and additi were in love during college days ,she was pregnant also it was due to her father he turned evil ,he entered politics and wanted to marry addhiti ,was very brilliant in politics ,but in politics ,its always one wants to climb then the other wants to kill you,addhiti s father had planned to kill thakral ,thakral  came to know about the plan ,so he killed her father to defend him.that was the incident from where he had to turn evil ,addhiti saw that and left him forever she never tried to know what hapend ,she said yesterday that if  had killed that time today all this would have not hapend ,but i feel may beif  she would be present in his life ,he automaticaly would have changed.i think there was a track of addhiti s child which they skipped.
AAKASH170 Newbie
AAKASH170
AAKASH170

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
yeah,they didnt reveal thakraals past due to time limit.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AAKASH170

yeah,they didnt reveal thakraals past due to time limit.
or may  becoz of they dint want to go out of track ,i think these were the differences between the production houses.we heard that both the houses split soon after rachana s death,
mishti21 Groupbie
mishti21
mishti21

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
thanks guysSmile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index