Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
1. Rainbowji. 🀣 haha only you guys could come up with this..
2. You guys this is a fantastic idea! Awesome way to portray holi among the family of shravan and saachi.
From my said wishing all the BHPHians and the whole cast and crew of BHPH a very very happy (but delayed 😳 ) holi!!
πŸ₯³

wow. colorful post 😳 beautiful post.....

i dont fell that i am missing on-screen baat hamari paki hai holi.. you complied it reall well .... 😳 
good job......
Anu,Shalu,Maris, may and geetu.. wonderful idea !!!!  
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Geetu for putting up this post!  Who says BHPH didn't celebrate Holi...and that too in stellar style with the addition of Rainbowji!!! πŸ˜†
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Lovely post , Geetu. Thanks everybody for bringing such vibrant colours into our lives. wishing one and all
 A very happy holi
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Kudos to the thought processors behind this post. Loved reading every bit of it and made me feel like I was really watching this on screen as I could totally imagine what y'all were trying to do.
This post really really cheered me up and once again, thanks to the wonderful & creative writers of this post.
A special thanks to Anu for the name "Rainbow" and Sangeeta for "Rainbowji".

You all rock!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooow!! everyone who contributed to do this just did a briliant job!!! we may have not seen in on screen but thanks to you guys we definitely got the feeling of it!!! and RainbowjiπŸ˜†!!
Happy Holi to everyone!!