Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Our new Rockstar is here!!! (Page 8)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Joined: 09 February 2010
Posts: 10201

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

Sheemu manna padega sirf main nahi everyone is scared of U and Ur anger... LOL


My anger? ..... gosh is it that bad?

Ohh No....U r passionate abt ur view.... To others it may seem u r angry.....Wink  Just POVs.......LOL


Gosh, you are a true diplomat! Excellent answer. ClapWell done. I am so proud of you.Big smile

Thank U Thank U very Much...... I had to think before speak U know what I mean.....Wink   LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

Sheemu manna padega sirf main nahi everyone is scared of U and Ur anger... LOL


My anger? ..... gosh is it that bad?

Ohh No....U r passionate abt ur view.... To others it may seem u r angry.....Wink  Just POVs.......LOL


Gosh, you are a true diplomat! Excellent answer. ClapWell done. I am so proud of you.Big smile

Thank U Thank U very Much...... I had to think before speak U know what I mean.....Wink   LOL


...but I seriously was angry before.AngryAngry Honestly I was really mad. I am okay now.
Thanx to you and Rubal
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsGurpreetD

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
wow bholu, you said thanks to me?? Shocked i can't believe it! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

wow bholu, you said thanks to me?? Shocked i can't believe it! Wink

U Shud not be happy Feefs.......Its not for any good thing i thanked forLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Feefi

wow bholu, you said thanks to me?? Shocked i can't believe it! Wink

U Shud not be happy Feefs.......Its not for any good thing i thanked forLOL

but still...you and thanking me...it's just unbelievable. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Feefi

wow bholu, you said thanks to me?? Shocked i can't believe it! Wink

U Shud not be happy Feefs.......Its not for any good thing i thanked forLOL

but still...you and thanking me...it's just unbelievable. LOL

Chal Aabh believe Kar le.........Thank u FeefsLOL
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon


Chal Aabh believe Kar le.........Thank u FeefsLOL

wese kia tm ko pta hai main tm se naraz hon after that idiotic PM that you sent me! 


 ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon


Chal Aabh believe Kar le.........Thank u FeefsLOL

wese kia tm ko pta hai main tm se naraz hon after that idiotic PM that you sent me! 


 ROFL 

I dont think soLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index