Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

pratgya has to leave that house (Page 2)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum. 

if Pratigya leaves Krishna forever then 99.9% of the viewers will leave this show forever which will be followed by Star Plus abandoning this show. a fact that Pearl Grey and her team understand very well and they definitely do not want to shoot themselves in the head by making Pratigya leave Krishna forever. 

and if Pratigya, sick and tired of Krishna, decides to leave him then that will give an image of her as a weak person who runs away from problems of life and it will also be her loss for she failed to change him and i am sure Cvs would not want to show their strong woman running away from issues instead of facing them and i think Pratigya's fans will also not like their favorite character being portrayed as a loser who has no courage to deal with problems. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_sinha

Hi iam new in this forum, iam silent reader, i was great fan of pratigya serial, but now i dont watch, but only read tanthya updates. bcos i could not able to relate with this serial anymore, i stop watching this serial from october, y a educated girl pratigya tolerating this toture , ill mannered behaviour of her inlaws. y is she not walking out of that house,
        cv,s introduce kesar mother, well cv,s now y is kesar mother taunting pratigya seriously its going on my nerver now, kesaamma shd take revenge frm thakurs for killing her grand child and attempt to murder her daugther wht is she doing? taunting prats, wht right she holds to do tht? i again cant relate with her character.
         i think pratigya needs to walk out of tht house right now, all r insulting her, dosent she has any selfrespect? plse cv,s show something tolerable or sensible?
  no offense iam also fan of these serial and want to watch this show back, only if thse cv,s get the charm back.
well I THINK THE LINE IS I WAS GREAT FAN OF PRATIGYA SERIAL. The reason is since we are losing the focus of the show we are losing the audiences

1.The CVS are truly unable to show logic in anything and they are just busy showing all the craps.

2.They have so many options which they can opt for rather than introducing new characters. It is like in an attempt of trying to make a special thing, they are pouring in all the ingredients they know and have not only forgotten the recipe but also the name of this dish.

3. Seems, like their is no progress in KRIYA'S relationship since they have cossumnated their marriage. Yes, I do agree people have problems in their marriage, but their should be atleast a bit of respect, mutual feeling of understanding, trust and then love in a relationship.  KRIYA  lacks the first 3 crucial factors, remember it is only the respect  which in future can develop into love. And if one lacks respect the other things are just useless.

KRISHNA, was a truly new and unique character in TV. He was the first HERO in TV who had a grey shade in him. I mean to say he was not 100% ideal like the other heroes if his time.Which made us fall in love with him. From the position of HERO HE TURNED  out to be mere comedian who is more than being unable is unwilling to take the responsibility of his love and for his love.He not only turned out to be a useless husband but also a useless son who is unable to take responsibilities of even his parents. (Do you think it is possible for a sensible woman  to fall in love with such kind a man and stay with him as his wife)

PRATIGYA, the lead of our show turned out to be a real naggy woman who failed all her duties as a wife could neither make her husband realise his duty as a son and husband nor could she manipulate and control her husband by somehow emotionally blackmailing him. All she did was nagging KRISHNA to find a job to earn for their livelihood. She could have guided him as she is very well aware that KRISHNA is not very qualified person who will easily find a job. All she did was throwing KRISHNA out of the house to find a job without any prior guidance.

If they really wish to encourage woman empowerment they need to show that the ladies in show becoming financially independent. STARTING FROM PRATIGYA TO KESAR. 

What I feel is the cause of unequality between the 2 sex in INDIA is, that we woman are not financially independent. Be it a literate (PRATIGYA & NAINAJI) or an illiterate woman (KESAR & AMMMA) the basic difference occurs ONLY when one becomes financially independent BECOMES THE BREAD EARNER    

And all the characters that we had once loved, we had to start disliking it left me with nothing left in thIS show.

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Welcome to the forum. 

if Pratigya leaves Krishna forever then 99.9% of the viewers will leave this show forever which will be followed by Star Plus abandoning this show. a fact that Pearl Grey and her team understand very well and they definitely do not want to shoot themselves in the head by making Pratigya leave Krishna forever. 

and if Pratigya, sick and tired of Krishna, decides to leave him then that will give an image of her as a weak person who runs away from problems of life and it will also be her loss for she failed to change him and i am sure Cvs would not want to show their strong woman running away from issues instead of facing them and i think Pratigya's fans will also not like their favorite character being portrayed as a loser who has no courage to deal with problems. 

I don't really wish that PRATIGYA runs away from KRISHNA, but  I think they need to take break from each other.

radha_sinha Newbie
radha_sinha
radha_sinha

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
yes even i want them to take break from each other, that,s how krishna will learn lesson when he will lose her.

Go to top