India-Forums

Why Ashish and Archana?! (Page 2)

arjunsucks Groupbie
arjunsucks
arjunsucks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I think Dushyant Priya won the show. Not Manish.Manish on FB posted this while replying to some fan and then deleted after few minutes.

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunsucks

I think Dushyant Priya won the show. Not Manish.Manish on FB posted this while replying to some fan and then deleted after few minutes.
i wud love to see dushyant and priya as the winners but not manisha and pooja can't stand those twoDead
carie Goldie
carie
carie

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

i found ashish good at the beginning but the way he used girls that too those who r close to him is very cheap and mean archana may have been good in some tasks but the girl puts herself too high and had atitude problems...the way she smiles when other girls get dumped was rather shocking.....both r wicked enough to come together as a pair...so suits them.....Ouch

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
I liked Ashish in the beginning but the way he used girls made me dislike him but yeah him n Archana did make the show fun to some extent n I do believe tht now Manish doesn't hve much competition n its gonna be a pair competition n Dushyant n Priya are weak IMO Sai and Tina are in the middle I think if Ashish n Manish would hve competed in the finale it would hve made the epi interesting. 

Go to top