Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vanshika456

Groupbie

vanshika456

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
hey everybody....wishing u all a vry happy holi..
now v all hv a weekend to survive without dying out of excitement and curiosity...so i thot of writin an os....this is my 1st attempt so plz bear with me..usually i jus ryt stories bt keep them a secret....but i am posting this one bcoz i think it make some sense..
for d past few days we all have been bashing arohi ka pyaara dhondz for his stupid promise. ...but i think in my os u might find him of some use....m taking it from the point where lasy night's epi ended...

Archana tells Dhondz to take her away because she still loves him...Arohi in the meantime is muttering i love u Arjun..
Suddenly she loses conciousness bcoz of all the vodka she had...
Dhondu: Arohi!!!!! Omg what happened??? Arohi wake up! ( he starts throwing water on her)
Archana: Dhondu shez drunk v have 2 do sumthing...
After a lot of trying Arohi wakes up with a really bad headache
Dhondz : Arohi tum thik toh ho na?
Arohi: Dhondz main pechle aadhe ghante se behosh thi n maine vodka peeya....main toh waisi ladki hoon whos against drinking aur maine Jay ki shaadi mein itna bada tamasha kiya! tumhe kya lagta hai? main thik hoon ya nahi? kabhi kabhi i feel like calling you Duffer instead of Dhondz...
Archana: Arohi mujhe maaf kar do D ne mujhe sab kuch bataya about how u were losing ur love because of us... I promise you hum sab kch thik karke jaayenge...
Arohi: Archana isme thankz ki koi baat nahi hai... but temme something tum log yeh sab kaise thik karoge.
Dhondz and Archi tell her their plan which v cnt hear...
Arohi: NO WAY!!!! No Freakin Way are you guys gonna take such a huge risk for me!!! agar Jay nahi maana toh tum dono alag ho jaoge...
Dhondz : Aro tune mere liye apna pyaar kho diya toh kya hum tere liye itna sa kam nahi kar sakte..hai na Archi?
Archana : D is ryt Arohi we will do this for you...infact the plan has already startd Arjun abhi upar aa raha hai..humne usse call kiya tha jab tum behosh thi..
Arjun enters the room and sees that Arohi is fine...
Arjun: oh...toh tum thik ho...ab kaunse drama ke liye mujhe yahan bulaya hai?
but before anyone could say anything he saw Arachana n Dhondz holding hands (part of the plan)
Arjun: Dhondu ke bachhe Archana ka haath chod...tu toh Arohi ke saath hai na...
Dhondz: Arjun tum jitne smart bante ho na utne ho nahi...main toh chala Archi ke saath..
Arjun : tu kahin nahi jayega ur coming with me...Arohi utho hum in dono ko neeche le jaa rahe hai..
Dhondz thinking : yes the plan is working ab sabke samne inki story bac on track aa jayegi...
on the way down Arjun thinks: kya sach mein Arohi aur iss Duffer....mera matlab Dhondu ke beech. kuch nahi hai...kya kal arohi radio studio mein sach keh rahi thi??
The four of them reach downstairs and everyone is shocked to see the bride holding Dhodz ka haath
Jay: Archana tumne iss photographer ka haath kyu pakda hai?
Dhondz:Kyuki yahi phitographer Archana ki lyf ka pyaar hai...yea Jay you heard it right we both luv each other but ek stupid si misunderstanding ki wajah se hum alag ho gaye...kuch logon ko apne pyaar bar yakeen karna chahiye na ki uss par jo woh dekhte hai(he says all this while looking at Arjun)
Before Jay could speak anything Arjun spoke
Arjun: kya matlab ki tum Archana ke saath ho? tum aur Arohi ek couple ho na?
Dhondz : I was right tum jitne smart bante ho utne ho nahi....Arohi mujhse nahi kisi gadhe se pyaar karti hai jo yeh ab tak samajh nahi paaya ki she loves him...
Arjun: par....lekin....but....magar usne toh....
Dhondz: usne yeh jhut mere kehne pe bola taaki no one comes to know about me and Archi...
Jay : Archana kya yeh sach hai ki tum Dhondu se pyaar karti ho??
Archana: haan Jay yeh sach hai plz...mujhe maaf kar do ki maine tumhare life almost kharab kar di...
Jay: agar yahi hona tha toh thik hai....i forgive you coz i cant force you to marry me..
Jay shakes Dhondz's hand and says : All the best guyz i hope u stay together...
All this while Arjuhi were staring at eachother and thinking ab toh keh do sab kuch...
Jay : Arjun i need a word with u...
Unwillingly he breaks the eyecontact and goes..
Arohi : well Dhondz looks like ur plan didnt work for me...bt congrats to you and Archana... Bye guyz
Dhondz : Arohi itz not over yet...
Arohi : Dhondz itz all over thanx for trying..
While this was happening outside Jay n Arjun were talkin in noder room
jay: Arjun tu paagal hai kya? ? jo ladki tujhse itna pyaar karti hai aur jisse tu itna pyaar karta hai usse aise kaise galat samjh liya..
Arjun: Jay uss din usne mujhse kuch nahi kaha and main bhi apni zidd mein aa gaya...but itz her fault she cud have told me.
Suddenly they both hear Arohi saying goodbye
Jay: Arjun woh jaa rahi hai rok le us
Arjun: Jay bhale hi Dhondu mujhe idiot bole but main hoon nahi...main usse kahin nahi jaane doonga...
he runs out just as Arohi reaches the door and shouts Arohi i love you....
Everyone turns to him so does Arohi..
Arjun: Arohi mat jaao i love you...i wont be able to live without you...i know you love me and am sorry i didnt trust that pure emotion
Arohi runs to him and starts punching him and says : itna time laga yeh yakeen karne mein...
Arjun: hey get off me i'm not a punching bag...i love you
Arohi : shut it...i hate you n i dnt wanna see ur fac again..
Arjun : tumhe baar baar chup kyu karana padta hai looks like i'll again have to make you quiet
and all of a sudden he kisses her....with caring that they are in a room full of people they kiss..
after some throat clearin and wolf whistling from the crowd they broke apart...
Arjun: you were saying?
Arohi: i love you....gande aadmi...
Arjun : i lov you too. .... paagal ladki..
Dhondz : chalo maine apna kam kar diya...ur welcome guyz..
Arjun : sory tumhe thanks hi nahi kaha...
Dhondz : koi baat nahi maine your welcome bol diya... and sorry maine tumjhe unsmrt kaha
Arjun : itz okay jo tumne mujhe return mein diya uske liye tum meri jaan bhi le lo mujhe manzoor hai....mera pyaar aur ek valuable lesson ki she loves me as much as i love her...
Arjun turns to Arohi and says: main jealous hua because of Dhondz...maine realise kiya because of Dhondz...maine apni dil ki baat kahi kyuki i was jealous because of Dhondz..now vr together again because of him
Arohi: Nahi aaj. hum ek saath hai coz of our love for eachother...
and the title track plays in the background...
Teri saason se hi meri saasein chale
Tu hi dikhe jab bhi aankhe khule
Dekha falak dekhi zameen
Koi nahi tumsa kahin
Aa tujhe khud mein main iss tarah lu chupa
Ki khuda bhi hamein kar na paye juda
Kaise kahein humein kitni mohabbat hai
Kitni mohabbat hai
and they look into the depts of each others eyes

well everyone that was it...i hope u liked it...altho.i hate Dhondz as much as anyone bt i thought he might b able to do some prayaschit for his nonsense...plz do comment and hit the like button if u enjoyed it...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorajerry27PRIYA_123456789khadija-kmhpopmad1qr4hdestinyliescute_1790mohit_rockstararshraviMina_Tchandarani1nida8724..Ananya..channi_starhemvb..anshita..kritz4everaparna4karanikapari_15mIsHeZ.x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "all thanks to dhondhz-- an arjuhi os" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chandarani1

chandarani1

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
a very good attempt! u should write more pls!! u were very good.pls keep writing!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanshika456

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Gud attempt vanshika... Keep writing more......

vanshika456

..Ananya..

..Ananya..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
a really good one!i wish it turns like out to be like this only!

vanshika456

--rama--

--rama--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Nice very good attemp...
   Keep writing........................................

vanshika456

..anshita..

IF-Dazzler

..anshita..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
hey vanshika....its very nice os...
do write more...:)

vanshika456

nida8724

nida8724

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
very nice story

vanshika456

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
good one dear......
me too hope dat afta creating all ds mess he ll fynally do gd smtng fr arjuhi's reunion

vanshika456

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.