Injustice again With TL fans

Posted: 13 years ago
The facebook TL page has been apparently deleted by fb.this is nt fair n has happened with TL again so those of u who can help please. HERE is FB email: [email protected] write to them n demand restoration of FB TL page n ask for d reason for deleting d page plz plz if u can help plz do it
yeahh
what a disgusting HOLI gift we got from that channel
why they always snatch our happpiness
they hv hurt us like hell
feeling terrible

Done but i don't think it can be restored now but lets try anyways
I don't think Sp would report it, i mean come on unko kia nuksan tha iska?
the admin of tht page got the message that star plus said that it own the copyrights for the page of its show ,they asked them to delete our page
what the hell
facebook themselves made it clear that star plus asked them to delete our page out of copyrights issue
C TL fans com on that page n whatever is decided v act accordingly like TL season 2, v hate navya n spamming al SP walls with comments if no TL page wer wil d fans com together to TROUBLE SHIT PLUS
we always fight ,God knows for how long we  wud spent  our time and energy for fighting for harshiya interview,for the comeback of this show and now for this page ,why  always we get all the troubles and pains !! Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
Bt stil v wil continue d fight for TL 2 N FB TL page whatever might b d result
i think sp is jealous becoz TL page has more than 1lakh fans in fb no other serial has such fans so they are geting jealous may be they want to give navya publicity no other show can rule 10 p.m slot expect tere liye