India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

thendral friday 18-3-11 (Page 5)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@ Janani, ROFL ROFL hahaha yes I noticed that too. I think they had to film the scene more than once and forgot to change the hairstyle... tsk tsk Kumaran, ur continuity is slipping Tongue

Reading your girls' comments about TA having to crawl back to Thulasi gives me a good idea. Though I like the idea that Thuls ignores TA, I doubt Thulasi is capable of playing mind games with her hubby. TA has her wrapped around his finger D'ohBut what she can do is grab TA's bike keys, tell Nits/Lavs that she's in need of it first, take TA by the hand, wave goodbye to GW and Charu and make him drop her at college w/o taking No for an answer! Dancing OMG, we have too much aasai na Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86kuttyponnuTheivaJanani20ThendralfanvjayamPearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkie

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I am eagerly waiting for next week. I hope Tamil will get to know about GW and Charu near the end of april. Still we don't know who is thulasi mom. Is it bhuvana or sundari.... I like sundari to be thulasi mom not bhuvana. Next week these things is going to happen:

1. Charu and thulasi fight
2. Periyappa will come to Tamil house
3. Court scene between sundari and lakshmanan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Pearl.KowsiKarthiN90

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

Reading your girls' comments about TA having to crawl back to Thulasi gives me a good idea. Though I like the idea that Thuls ignores TA, I doubt Thulasi is capable of playing mind games with her hubby.

I think too like you Ranu that Thulasi won't do such things. It just does not suit to her character. She is too appavi for that. Moreover i don't think TA would like that. I remember like you Smiles and Vyajam said that TA went to the house of Maari and he was begging her to accept him, but now it is not the same. He got her and he is sure that she won't miss him in her life. That is why i think he will not fall into those games of her (if she at all does something like that), rather would make him more angry. And there is Gutter who would do anything to make a drama out of it supported by psycho. I think it is not the safest way for Thulasi now. TA definetly likes to protect her and would not want if she decides to protect herself. He thinks that is the way he can shower her with his love. It is good that Thulasi is becoming bold, but if Thulasi gets angry she is a bit over the top, she is toooo rude with everyone, that is something i really don't like in her and i think TA as well. All i want her to do is to make him understand that she deserves to respected by him and not yelled for his mistakes and makes him clear that he is indifferent towards her with the gumbal there.

Edited by Theiva - 19 March 2011 at 1:44pm

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRanu.Ruby-86Janani20Arizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
@theiva and ranu - its not the mind games i want from her....its a well known fact that she cannot do that....but think it in a funny way....just playing around and making him follow behind her and at the same time not letting charu do anything......like u remember the way she ignored him when she heard about lavanya's wedding....lol...i know this is too much to expect from her....
But she has to do something to make him uderstand that she misses him badly and needs some privacy to talk....she must make him sense the same feeling which can be done only when she wantedly ignores her...but not in a rude way rather in a funny way...
Like..if TA asks her sthg...she shd ask lavanya to do it....something like a strike like noxeus said.....it would be fun to watch and mentals wd be irritated as well...
but now its TA who s going to talk to her for VR so now she need not worry...its TA who has to bother...lol....GW and charu wd be helpless too...
And i want TA to know that she skipped her exam and make him understand that was the reason for her madness and even tell him abt her cooking the prev day and what happd to it....but again we cant ecpect this from her....
Lets c what thulz s upto from here on....

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86kuttyponnuTheivaRanu.vjayamPearl.NixkieKarthiN90Kowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

@theiva and ranu - its not the mind games i want from her....its a well known fact that she cannot do that

I know right... she is so appavi that way. Even last week on the mottamaadi, after TA finished his Charu puranams, he asked Thuls for a kiss... and this Thuls immediately, not even a second thought obliged... D'oh I'm like oh come on girl, at least make him work a little bit for it Wink but yeah, my point is she loves TA way too much...

Edited by Ranuja - 19 March 2011 at 8:19pm

NinspiritTheivaJanani20Ruby-86vjayamPearl.Arizes.KowsiKarthiN90Nixkiesahi.

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Edited by beatricepearl - 19 March 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20sahi.

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Well, this episode is hopefully a starter for the rest of the events where Thulasi is emerging a little stronger and trying to atleast "talk". I didn't expect this angry face after Deepa advised her to sport a goody goody Vesham. I expected her to probably cry/ talk sweetly abt how she was unable to cook due to studies and instead ask Charu/ Lav to cook and spoil their cooking the way C did before to her! Still an improvement on her part to be a little brave and scare C and GW to some extent.

If Thulasi cud understand atleast to some extent that C is separating her from TA, then she wud be more vigilant now on regarding C's ways and try to watch her to some extent. After all, this house is a just a 1 bedroom and unless someone is totally deaf, Thulasi shud be able to easily hear/watch whenever GW and Charu talk/plan and get to know their evil plans. I have always been surprised how GW and C get together easily without any one's watching over!! So as rightly said by deepa, Thulasi is dumb/deaf and totally non-observant to anyone's action in her own house. We expect more from her as she is the heroine (said to study Engg) and also coming from a household with an almost similar/worser chithhi.
I'm expecting her to be atleast smarter now to foil C's ways of not letting her to go on bike with TA; she shud take care of TA's bike keys; Come up with a good answer and shoot back when GW / charu say something to foil the plan. Be a little more assertive as Deepa said.

As for TS's part to not grant divorce to her husband, thumbs-up to her. Her mother is to be commended for her bravery to face Bhuvana. Worser than C/GW is Bhuvana's character! Bhuvana shud be Thulasi's mom and I hope it is shown soon. (When GW comes to know of this, she might forget abt C as she cares only abt money. She may switch back to Tulasi as Bhuvana is very rich!!) Waiting for the upcoming episodes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20ThendralfanJan50Arizes.Kowsi

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

LOLLOL...I want to know who is on strike already....Wink...

Of all...let GW and Charu be given a separate room to romance....ennavo senchu tholaikattum......LOL.....and  leave others in peace

ROFLROFLShubba Akka....from Thursday when ever i want to comment i end up thinking about Charu & GW adichchufying each other & killing each other....so it made me think like that LOL.

You now what Akka..after reading that line i found Charu made a big mistake by explaining sakha sakhi relationship to TA...she should have explained that to her athai....because Charu's real sakha on her "sakha sakhi philosophy" is none other than GW, there are a lot of proofs for thatDead.

From the definition that this psycho gave for sakha sakhi....psycho can read GW's mind and GW can read hers (example is that they can read each others disgusting plans with their eyes..just like that temple scene). GW can understand psycho's adi manasu yekkam , thukkam, santhosham (all about TAAngryDead) and Charu can understand GW's (all about wanting Charu as  her DIL and chasing Thulasi out). This is not a simple Athai/DIL relationship...athaiyum thaandiyathuROFLROFL. Only different here is GW is not a male but remember TA told once she is worse than Vel so we can count this shameless as one, if this sakha sakhi relationship that this psycho said is only between a male/femaleDead. So i conclude GW&Charu got same wavelength or what ever crap that this psycho saidAngry.

Edited by Noxeous - 19 March 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20TheivaRanu.Ruby-86vjayamPearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsi

Go to top