Thendral
Thendral

thendral friday 18-3-11 (Page 4)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update bjda!!!

WOW TPS's other face paakaporaama??!!! Gr8!!

Gr8 Thulasi!!! Love GW, Charu and Lav's expressions!!! Thulasi avanga addimayaa irruppa endru kannaku pothiripinom ippo ellam maruthu endru bayam polla!!

Love when Charu said to GW"" avaal indhaiku romba pessitha!!""
Ippothaanee arambam lol !!! Irrudi nee seithatu ellam unnaku thirippi vaarum (evil smile for CharuTongue)!!!

Bhuvanaku TPS's mom sabbam kooduthatu sarri!!! Cha ippidi avangala thaali vidithutalee!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20vjayamArizes.

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdaTheivaRanu.Janani20Thendralfanvjayammini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieKarthiN90

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update Bjda.

Wow, part 1 was amaziinggg!!! Super TPS, you made the correct decision.Clap
Go Thulasiii!!!!!!! You were simply fantastic with your expressions, it is clearly shown GW and pyscho got really scared.LOL But why is TA behaving like this? And as some of you guys said, that glaring moment, was rather funny than being serious. Oh God, Bhuvana is too much and what will Deepa's dad do now. 

Oh yes, I realized, in part 2: from 0:01 to 0:14, Thulasi has a hair in a bun but then when she comes out to the gates, at 0:17 - 0:23, her hair is normal been left out. Then randomly, when she goes back in the house, its tied up as a bun again at 0:24. LOL, that was a bit of a mystery and random.LOL

Edited by Janani20 - 19 March 2011 at 9:11am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86bjdaTheivaRanu.mini_00vjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKarthiN90Kowsi

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
original by kuttyponnu
[Actually I was also wondering if it is a good idea for Thuls tell TA that she will go in auto and just push off without giving him any attention. He should thurst for her company just as she is.SmileSmileWinkHe should be made to run behind her as he is taking her for granted. He did not even check if she did well in her exams. ]

i thought so too,  it would be good to see TA cmng with bike key and she get off into the auto....that will set him thinking as to what happened to make her mad...

better still she hides the bike key and then goes in the auto-- she can write her exam peacefully...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaJanani20ThendralfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

bjda Senior Member
bjda
bjda

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
loved their glares..was very cute scenes..both deepak and sruthi rocked!!!!
sundari also looked very pretty..wished she was thulsi mom....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ThendralfanvjayamArizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Nice updates bjda !

I really liked the way Sundari acted today.  She is really pretty.  At first I was confused as to why she was crying since she does not even like Laxman or live with him...so receiving a divorce letter is not really surprising especially since she knows Bhuvana's behavior.  But her determined look to get revenge on Bhuvana was super!!!!  Does this scene sound familiar guys??....It's exactly what Tulasi is going to do...eventually.

Charu and GW made me laugh when she said how if her wish comes true she will go and eat rice at the temple...lol...her wish will never come true'so she better be ready to go to the mental hospital.

It was nice to see that Tulasi is studying again.  I hope she continues to do well on her exams.  I was really mad the way they all expected her to cook for them.  She has exams...come on...how can one girl cook for everyone and study as well.  And no one even bothered to support Tulasi...except GW...lol.  I thought at least Nitesh and Lav would say something.  Why can't Lav cook???  Or Charu??   It's good that Charu's wish never happened...it's good that the argument was not too big.

Tamil should not have expected Tulasi to cook.  Remember when he bought food for her so she does not have to waste time cooking...he should have done the same thing today too as he knows that it is exam week for her....but I am still a bit disappointed that Tulasi asked if she can come to the temple earlier on...she should not have asked to do that as she has exams.

Tamil should have went to the temple and prayed that Tulasi does well on her exams.  Then he should have brought the kugamum home and put it on her forward right in front of Charu and GW and asked how her exam was and said that everything will be fine.  That would have been a nice scene to watch. 

Tamil went a bit over board today by asking her why she never cooked...but Tulasi went to the extreme.  Why was Tulasi being so rude????  I thought Tulasi will start following Deepa's advice and start acting all nice and caring...but I really did not want her to waste her time cooking the night before an exam.  Also Tamil deserves the yelling for going on the bike with Charu.  I think Tulasi was just frustrated over everything that has been happening and she should tell them how she is not their servant. 

The TT staring at each other was really shocking!!!!!  If TT continue to have little arguments like this...then Charu will start winning!!  Not sure what the meaning is of them staring at each other all mad...though that scene was sad to watch...I hope everything works out well.

Looks like GW does not care that VR wanted to kill her own son...she wants to use Tulasi and get him out of jail quick.  After the way Tulasi acted today...will she really agree to give false witness at court?  I hope she makes the right move.

Bhuvana got super words from Sundari's mom but I hope she gets punished for disrespecting people.  If Bhuvana is Tulasi's mom...then she is not divorced from MM right?  Poor VD...he does not deserve to work for that disgusting woman.

I hope next week is full of Tulasi fighting back as it should be interesting to watch.

@ aarthivijay
Thanks for the stills!!  I love the TT look as it showed so much chemistry between them even though they are angry.  Tulasi's stare to the others esp GW was super!!!  They all looked afraid of her.

Happy weekend everyone!!!

Edited by smiles86 - 19 March 2011 at 11:38am

TheivaJanani20ThendralfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
QUOTE (smiles)
Tamil should have went to the temple and prayed that Tulasi does well on her exams.  Then he should have brought the kugamum home and put it on her forward right in front of Charu and GW and asked how her exam was and said that everything will be fine.  That would have been a nice scene to watch. 

that would have been great as u said.  reminded me of when T went to temple for TA's bail and gave him kumkum-- s wished it was like that but this scene and glare must hve some meaning to it i guess (presently i think they want to show that TA is being a sincere son, brother, and friend--only then when he realises abt betrayal..it will be showtime!!

Janani20ThendralfanTheivaPearl.Arizes.NixkieKowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Bdja! Big smile Finally another good epi.... Good job Thulasi, you establish your position in that house...and I loved how she went and sat down and kept reading after everyone was shocked at her anger CoolLike you guys, I too loved the head butting scene... Thuls has finally got some horns ROFL

TA needs food after biking around with psycho va... taking Thuls for granted now...Angry he deserves this and more from Thulasi, guy needs to be taught when and where to show his veera vasanam. Sudha has trained Puvi well and now time has started for Thulasi to train TA... it's not wrong to mandai aatufy to a kind wife like Thulasi. Wink

Now TPS and Thuls are going fight back Thumbs Up

Edited by Ranuja - 19 March 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20ThendralfanTheivaRuby-86Arizes.Pearl.Nixkie

Go to top