Thendral

thendral friday 18-3-11 (Page 3)

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Originally posted by Noxeous

I want Thulasi to do a strike in the morning (Charu will for-sure do something just like other 2 days, and our hero with overtime working brain will go call "auto auto stop") that she want her hubby to drop her in college insisting about the auto break down the other day. Psycho should not leave that house with out seeing TA taking Thulasi to college on his bike, if she see at-least 2 bike rides of T&T she will jump from terrace by her self or will push her athai from there to get her anger out  (i prefer 2nd one, i want this lady to get fractureAngry)Dead.
Actually I was also wondering if it is a good idea for Thuls tell TA that she will go in auto and just push off without giving him any attention. He should thurst for her company just as she is.SmileSmileWinkHe should be made to run behind her as he is taking her for granted. He did not even check if she did well in her exams.

This is what I have been awaiting and I want Thulz to do, but she might be scared if charu might take advantage....but i would still want Thulz to ignore TA like she did at MM's friends house....LOL...he  would just come behind her like a puppy....she knows how much he longs for her...so she can definetely take a risk and go for it....Thumbs Up...and I am sure he would go behind her......LOL....a pucca ladies tactics....Wink..........

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86kuttyponnuTheivaJanani20vjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noxeous

I want Thulasi to do a strike in the morning (Charu will for-sure do something just like other 2 days, and our hero with overtime working brain will go call "auto auto stop") that she want her hubby to drop her in college insisting about the auto break down the other day. Psycho should not leave that house with out seeing TA taking Thulasi to college on his bike, if she see at-least 2 bike rides of T&T she will jump from terrace by her self or will push her athai from there to get her anger out  (i prefer 2nd one, i want this lady to get fractureAngry)Dead.
LOLLOL...I want to know who is on strike already....Wink...
who is desperate to see the bike scene...LOLLOL....
More than charu its we viewers are more desperate I think....LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL.......Good Idea....I prefer the second.....know what....if she gets a  fracture....Lav and Nits too have to sleep in the hall as she would require a bed restLOLLOLLOL.....

And GW will undergo two tortures......making N and L sleep outside and her own pains for fracture...
Now will charu decide  on the sleeping order....LOLLOL

better she go sleep inside and do all sevai for her useless mental athai....

Both the couples can look at each other and stare at each other and feel pity  for themseleves....ROFLROFLROFL

Of all...let GW and Charu be given a separate room to romance....ennavo senchu tholaikattum......LOLLOLLOLLOL.....and  leave others in peace

Both the mentals are making everyone think like criminals...ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRanu.Ruby-86TheivaJanani20ThendralfanvjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

This is what I have been awaiting and I want Thulz to do, but she might be scared if charu might take advantage....but i would still want Thulz to ignore TA like she did at MM's friends house....LOL...he  would just come behind her like a puppy....she knows how much he longs for her...so she can definetely take a risk and go for it....Thumbs Up...and I am sure he would go behind her......LOL....a pucca ladies tactics....Wink..........

Yes shubba I am also waiting for such an epi.Ta should understand her feelings and how she feels that he is growing distant from her after his whole family camped over at his house.He is showing all his frustration on her and she needs to show that she has finally gotten some sense after Deepa's advice.And yes she must start to ignore him and that is when he will understand her value.GW and her gang need thuls to withdraw the case and so they are all acting nice to her but she should ignore all this to prove her worth and show that she is more impt than charu to ta.

@Noxeous:Charu will definitely cause GW to undergo some sort of harm and all the while,GW was doing all the evil things to her own son and supporting all the wrong and evil things that chaur was doing.So like karma states,all the evil that she has done will definitely return back to her some time soon.But i wonder how long we will have to withstand the charu nonsense till then...Shocked

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20Ranu.Ruby-86kuttyponnuTheivavjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Thanks Bjda for the nice update!Smile

Wow! Thulasi's look was like fire today. It clearly implied to the camplers "don't take me for granted"Clap. Good job done by ShrutiClapClap. Charu could not even take that look Thulasi gave....Still more to come u evil creatures...ClapClap

Today, couple of lines from the title song was very apt for Thulasi's reaction!

"Poraada nee thuniyaamal kaalam maarathey
Theeratha vethanaiyodu poove vaadathaey
Nilai maatrida thuyar neekkida
Yezhuvaai yezhuvaai puyalai yezhuvaai"

Why was TA forcing Thulasi to cook when she is studing?  He really deserved that look Thulasi gave himOuch. Remember the day when Charu cooked and fained...TA went to buy food so Thulasi can study peacefully since the exams are nearing. Now the exams are gg on and he wants her to cook?Ouch Director, please don't show TA that dump just for this trackCry.

The campers went in the car to the temple and they are tired aa?Dead Thulasi, next day when they ask for food, just make them that gum Upuma and close their mouth. Just tell them this is what you can cookBig smile. But Thulasi will make sure she keeps each and everyone in their place.LOLLOL

This Lav mom was saying that they never have seen such a nice Saamy dharisanam before. Now they have seen more better Theiva Tharisanam from Thulasi look.Wink

This GW pulled Thulasi to court claming that she killed TA. But now, she is asking favor from Thulasi for saving VR who has tried to kill TA. How can she be a mom? Angry Idhellam oru pombalay?Angry

Yuvarani acting was very good. She is not gg to give divorce for sure. So Yuvarani vs. Bhuvana is gg to startClap..It will be intresting to watch. Loved when Yuvarani mom went and lashed at Bhuvana in front of all the maids. That Bhuvana deserves it...ClapClap More punishment coming on the way for that arrogant Censored.

With thulasi reaction today, started waiting for the promo...2 more days to goDay Dreaming...Hope Thulasi keeps up the same pace...Vidatha Thulasi!Dancing

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritkuttyponnuTheivaRanu.Janani20mini_00vjayamArizes.NixkieKowsiQuelle-Belle

kasturikas Senior Member
kasturikas
kasturikas

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1385611&TPN=8
best of T&T check out the link....
check out the link on the besst of  T&T..
my creations 4 the lovely couple...
kasturikas Senior Member
kasturikas
kasturikas

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
i just hope next week will be in favour for tulasi...
i hope Tamil comes begging forgiveness from her... charu chapter should be or rather needs to be closed immediately... i cant tolerate her...

Edited by kasturikas - 19 March 2011 at 7:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.Kowsi

m_30996 Senior Member
m_30996
m_30996

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
yes after a long time this was an excellent episode... i think, starting from next week the episodes are going to start to get more and more interesting because again thulasie has gotten braver from deepa's words and now she knows what she is doing.... what im looking forward to next week is charu going out of the house and charus expression when thulasie starts the conversation about going and talking to nithesh's father...... i know for a fact that the episodes are going to get more interesting next week... cant wait =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.vjayamPearl.

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandz.

I just laughed soo badly when T&T glared at each other... it was sooo hilarious, and they were trying hard to control their laughter... LOLLOL avanga morachaalum romance panra maariye irundhuchu... soooooo cute.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

I had the same feeling sandz!!!LOL

Really romance secene mathiri thaan irruntichu!!!  TA Thulasi's neethi la summa cute-aEmbarrassed mutithu povaan endru ethir paartheen but...

Ore oru T&T scene pannallum parava illa but athu Charu munuku naddakura mathiri irrukonum pls Dir!!!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdaTheivaJanani20mini_00vjayamArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Go to top