Thendral
Thendral

thendral friday 18-3-11 (Page 2)

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Thanks bjda for the update!

I liked TPS scene alot...her acting and expressions were really good. She is so pretty when she gets angry just like Thulasi....lol...i badly want her to be Thulasi's mom, but knowing this Kumaran i am not gg to hope for it...sigh...i hope she really gives a big aappu to the ego-lady Buvana.

Loosu females...started to romance again...grrrr...i am really happy that they don't know that the Poojari cheated them. Aama psycho you won't eat mansoru, but sth else. Nit and Lavanya went into the room...enime veliya varamataanga...ada cha...no way they have vmss Angry.

Just like Sandy said...T&T were soo funny when stared at each other. When he moved to her to morachufy her....i was like if they are gg to muttufy at each other's head. I thought Deepak and Shruti would start laughing anytime...lol...oh Kumaran if they have to fight,let them fight this way and not with harsh words. I am too much thaan, but still i am saying it...i wanted her to slap him and then hug him like Laila did in a movie with Prasanna ROFL...i loved Thulasi's look at the vetti gumbal and the music they played for that scene.

In upcoming epis...GW would be supporting Thulasi even when TA gets angry with her. This is enough for psycho to turn against her Sothai.

Don't fool us with a promising promo Kumaran! Better you don't put one!

Edited by Gunz. - 19 March 2011 at 1:31am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayRuby-86kuttyponnuTheivaThendralfanJanani20vjayammini_00Arizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Bjda!

When GW said "enna alagu enna alagu", i thought either she is going to praise psycho's beauty or sing a song about her DIL with gold mineDead...in this temple la thaan Charu feels like that she got all the varams aam, Charu, is it because you got white flower for your "stealing others hubby" venduthal right??Angry....wait and see my dear psycho...over aa dance podatheenga thinking God accepted your "romba nalla" venduthalDeadAngry...GW how many times are you going to say that saami will fulfill Charu's venduthal nu....viewers are not deaf ok?Dead.

None bothered asking Thulasi about how she did her exams even that TSM bank (This is where our hero of Thendral worked once upon a time) loan officer Mr.TAShocked....all they (GW, Charu & Lav) know is how to treat her as servantAngry....selfish Lav gave her bag to Thulasi and sat...then went into room...if Thulasi act like this only they will know it's her house and  they are just "guests".. Several weeks back didn't Mr.TA bought food from outside because Thulasi need to study for her exam , why cant he just go buy now too?Angry (maybe no money pola) .Omg the expression that Thulasi gave towards GW plus her gang..its was too awesome...i got a question to GW...that is, from her point of view Thulasi cant cook and it will be bad if she do.....then why she asked her if she cooked for them?Confused. what problem this lady got exactly?Angry

Why psycho is looking at Thulasi like she ate some food in plastic, she is that much scared?Dead. psycho cant even take when GW supports Thulasi, that too for just to get good looks in front of TA and to save VR....she dragged her athai out and asked why....if GW keep on doing like this, one day she is going to put poison on her foodDead...GW didn't eththufy TA aam to fume the fight, do your own business psychoAngry...aamam you don't know about TA....he is the one who will first escapes or melts if he see Thulasi angry or crying...GW took Thulasi to court thinking she tried to kill her son..now that same GW want the real killer to get released and for that she want Thulasi's help...someone please take this GW somewhere and give a shock treatment in 200 volts powerAngry. At-last, Something happened to meCry ,an essay for one single sceneConfused.

Edited by Noxeous - 19 March 2011 at 3:40am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86kuttyponnubjdaTheivavjayammini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Thank you bjda for the nice update! Big smile

As many wrote here TPS was awesome. It was sad to see her crying. This shows how much she was disappointed with her hubby. Bhuvana seems not to get it that she is a shameless woman. I hope Sundari can show her where she belongs and make sure she was and will be only the keep for the doctor guy. Bhuvana can not emotionally blackmail Sundari to give divorce unless Thulasi is the daughter of TPS, Bhuvana can use this to get divorce from Sundari for her hubby. She may reveal the truth (if there is something like that), when she signs the divorce papers. Anyways i am looking towards to more TPS scenes. 

The glare between TT was really good and cute. Even if Thulasi should slap him, he won't leave her. LOL. If he only knew she is doing all this because of her possessiveness, he would be rather flying than shouting at her. TA is really disappointing nowadays. Like Noxeous said, this TA did not want her to cook as she was studying for the exams, but now orders her to cook for the entire shameless people. After seeing his behaviour yesterday, i doubt if he wants his wife to be a good engineer or a good servant like cook for his Sakhi, mother and a selfish sister. Slowly he is showing male chauvinism too. Angry

I loved Thulasi's reaction today. She showed them that she is the ejamani of the house and that they won't get anything to eat if they spoil the food she cooked. I want her to show her hubby, that it is not always the wives who are afraid that their hubbies might leave them, but that she also would dare to leave him if he is being ignorant and indifferent towards her. After all this made her to cry in the morning and got her an arrear too. I want her to show him that she is not the one who always goes after the hubby. I am not going to support this TA anymore. Hope Thulasi continues being bold like this and chases them out of her house. Day Dreaming

Edited by Theiva - 19 March 2011 at 3:01am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRanu.kuttyponnubjdaThendralfanJanani20vjayammini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I want Thulasi to do a strike in the morning (Charu will for-sure do something just like other 2 days, and our hero with overtime working brain will go call "auto auto stop") that she want her hubby to drop her in college insisting about the auto break down the other day. Psycho should not leave that house with out seeing TA taking Thulasi to college on his bike, if she see at-least 2 bike rides of T&T she will jump from terrace by her self or will push her athai from there to get her anger out  (i prefer 2nd one, i want this lady to get fractureAngry)Dead.

Edited by Noxeous - 19 March 2011 at 3:41am

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ranu.Ruby-86kuttyponnuTheivaPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiKarthiN90

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

GW,i suppose was really taking a step back after seeing thulz anger...her last expression after charu's convo revealed that....and one more reason for GW supportin might be....if at all she does not support thulz...she has to go to streets...LOL...she s cunning....

Very true Shubba Akka, that lady is an opportunist. Charu does not understand that her villi right now is her Athai. Thulasi would most probably shout at TA and thy would be arguing like they did yesterday, and Gutter will be the peace maker between son and DIL. Isn't this enough for Charu to poison her or push her from terrace like Noxeous said (ROFL Nicole, it was funny).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20kuttyponnuRuby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noxeous

I want Thulasi to do a strike in the morning (Charu will for-sure do something just like other 2 days, and our hero with overtime working brain will go call "auto auto stop") that she want her hubby to drop her in college insisting about the auto break down the other day. Psycho should not leave that house with out seeing TA taking Thulasi to college on his bike, if she see at-least 2 bike rides of T&T she will jump from terrace by her self or will push her athai from there to get her anger out  (i prefer 2nd one, i want this lady to get fractureAngry)Dead.
Actually I was also wondering if it is a good idea for Thuls tell TA that she will go in auto and just push off without giving him any attention. He should thurst for her company just as she is.SmileSmileWinkHe should be made to run behind her as he is taking her for granted. He did not even check if she did well in her exams.

NinspiritElystiaJanani20ThendralfanTheivaRanu.vjayammini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Bjda, TPS gonna rock!! I'm really disappointed with TA.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaArizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.kuttyponnubjdaTheivaJanani20mini_00vjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Go to top