thendral friday 18-3-11 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Just adding to my previous post!

I wish TPS is Thulasi's mom, but looking at the way bhuvana's story is, it seems more likely that Bhuvana is her mom (much against my wish). Also, TPS never seems like the one to leave her child. In one of the earlier episodes, bhu mentions to L that she left her hubby and kid to be with him, so why does he not divorce TPS. Also the scene where Thulasi stares angrily (and with hatred ) at bhuvana in the hospital seems like a build up for viewers for the later events.
I'm also surprised as to how C has all the money ATM card and everything for financially helping TA, but Nitesh doesn't have anything!! He may not have a job, but the family from where he hails, he is expected to atleast have some money the way c does. Also, I wonder where the hell is TA getting money to arrange call taxis and other things while he cannot pay his rent!
As someone said TA did buy from hotel so T cud study; where did his sense and brain go? Rather than T angrily confronting TA, I wish she sweetly and with tears told him abt how she won't be able to study if she cooked and reminded him why she was left (to study)when they went to temple. She shud have put a good vesham and nicely ask C/Lav to cook while subtly mentioning that Lav shud also practise cooking or C cooks so deliciously!

As for T, if she does opt to support VR, then she shud put conditions to pack up the C and team back to their home and try to get TA's job back (as this wud ease their fin troubles and C offering to help TA and giving her a chance to come bet'n T and TA).

While confronting TA might not be the best thing from Thuls point of view he did not even ask her about her exams and just insisted on her cooking. Her anger will make him think .. hopefully
Originally posted by Thendral_USA

I'm also surprised as to how C has all the money ATM card and everything for financially helping TA, but Nitesh doesn't have anything!! He may not have a job, but the family from where he hails, he is expected to atleast have some money the way c does.

As someone said TA did buy from hotel so T cud study; where did his sense and brain go?

That was a good question.......propably N's dad is more smart that he blocked all his accounts or probably N never had one as his dad always thinks he s so irrresponsible and calls him a joker....
Isn't this enough for provoking LanvanyaπŸ˜†.....at one point of time she s gg to argue with N and srsly waiting for it.....

TA's behaviour, a typical married men mentality.....πŸ˜†....before their family they just show off for some reason....πŸ˜†.....atleast for once.....rofl......
Probably he stood first in shouting before GW thinking he s saving her....πŸ˜†......can be this way too....
Like u said he must have expected her to sweetly reason out.....πŸ˜†....she just was opposite and gave him a shock back....πŸ˜†....and thats why he was glaring in surprise[hehhe...i wont say it was out of anger totally]....that if it is same thulz....πŸ˜†....
Originally posted by shubba

propably N's dad is more smart that he blocked all his accounts or probably N never had one as his dad always thinks he s so irrresponsible and calls him a joker....
Isn't this enough for provoking LanvanyaπŸ˜†.....at one point of time she s gg to argue with N and srsly waiting for it.....

I badly want this Nitheesh to do driver job he mentioned and moreover he proposed to her as driver. She was saying that she is not money minded and would be happy if he even does that job. How much i hate this selfish silent killer, whenever someone points out a mistake Thulasi does, she immediately will open her thiruvaay to blame her more, but if the mistake is done by her Gutter mom, she will keep silent, evil woman. She going and being against Thulasi makes me so mad, it is like as if someone like TA who understands her heart is being against her. This selfish knows very well about Thulasi. I can even forgive Gutter if she changes in favour of Thulasi and supports her to study along with TA, but not this character.

Like Noxeous said, i want some girl to come for Nitheesh claiming she is his thickest friend that they have a SS-relationship. I was thinking if he does a driver job his boss could be that Sakhi for Nitheesh. Both mother and daughter should suffer seeing them. I won't wonder if Nitheesh should be close like TA with his Sakhi because he is as nice as his BIL and pure at heart, but this selfish would doubt him and at that time the groom matter should come out and he should leave his wife. It would be cool if some other guy like Vel comes to Lavanya's help and damages her name. I know this is quite impossible but i wish that to happen to that maharani. I want her to suffer the most in this serial. That would punish her mom directly.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Yes i agree with you all!!

@Noxi:
Hahaha..Yes GW and Charu are made for eachother! And you know what, Charu is more possesive on GW than TAπŸ˜† Yenna if GW supports Thuls, she gets possesive and takes her alone to talk!(Clearify) But if TA romances her or supports Thuls, she wont do that, only urudufy her Eyes!🀣

Ahhhh...We want badly a T&t Bike scene!! OMG, i couldnt sleep yesterday, so just imagined a T&T romance scene!

Well it will go like this:
Thuls will madakufy Charu by asking qns about going out or will strightly ask Nith wheter he needs the bike. Then TA will arrive from his "work" appo Thuls will go to him and ask about dropping at school! He will say i need to go first to wash my hands, at that moment Thuls will give him a kiss🀣 He will meimarandufy and will take her!! Antha kankolla katchi-ya namma Phychoo will watch!!
And urudufy her eyes and her stomach will burn!!😍 She cant to anything!! HAHAHA OMG and onemore thing, Thuls MUST SAY BYE BYE CHARU!!!😍

Romba thaan aasai enaku!!😍
Thanks Bjda for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘

Btw, Welcome to Thendral Forum Thendral_USA!! Have fun with us!!

Please introduce yourself in the following Link:
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shamz.

Yes i agree with you all!!

@Noxi:
Hahaha..Yes GW and Charu are made for eachother! And you know what, Charu is more possesive on GW than TAπŸ˜† Yenna if GW supports Thuls, she gets possesive and takes her alone to talk!(Clearify) But if TA romances her or supports Thuls, she wont do that, only urudufy her Eyes!🀣

Ahhhh...We want badly a T&t Bike scene!! OMG, i couldnt sleep yesterday, so just imagined a T&T romance scene!

Thuls will madakufy Charu by asking qns about going out or will strightly ask Nith wheter he needs the bike. Then TA will arrive from his "work" appo Thuls will go to him and ask about dropping at school! He will say i need to go first to wash my hands, at that moment Thuls will give him a kiss🀣 He will meimarandufy and will take her!! Antha kankolla katchi-ya namma Phychoo will watch!!
And urudufy her eyes and her stomach will burn!!😍 She cant to anything!! HAHAHA OMG and onemore thing, Thuls MUST SAY BYE BYE CHARU!!!😍

Romba thaan aasai enaku!!😍

Ippidi maatum naadantha ennala anga vaanthu ungaluku sakkarai tharaa mudiyathu but neengala naan ungaluku sakkarai tharaa mathiri ninaichu kolunga lol!!

Ippidi oru scene irruntha Charu's reactions maaraka mudiyathu!!!
Originally posted by Shamz.

Awwwww, that was such a cute and super imagination Shamz!! Wow, you have good ideas.πŸ˜ƒ I will give you a BIG hug, if at all Kumaran decides to show a beautiful scene like that.πŸ€—Not only Pyscho, but GW and her selfish daughter should watch that too, forget Nitheesh.πŸ˜†
promo shown on tv during thanga malai game show.if anybody got the link,pls post it.very long and interesting promo.finally thulsi speak out about their love to GW and charu.sudha also joining with thulsi.anand vs shymala  and tps vs bhuvana scenes also there.. .kalakal week.go thulsi go.this is your turn.all the best.
Welcome Ravirr and Karthi173 to Thendral Forum!!πŸ˜›

Please also introduce yourself in the following Link: