Thendral

thendral friday 18-3-11

bjda Senior Member
bjda
bjda

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
THENDRAL 18-3-11
                                ACTION PACKED EPISODEWink

car arrives ...sundari gets down...her mom recieves her..she tells her mom she is late because the car got punctured and phone was dead...she den enters her room to freshen up her mom calls her gives some letters ...she enters her room to read...she picks up one which is the divorce letter...she starts crying and her mom sees everthing from the balcony..suddenly suundari decides that she has been fooled all this yrs..she mentally decides that she wont give divorce..because  buvana will become the wife and they will live happily..she hides the letter under the bed...

car arrives at thulsi house..she is studying..she welcomes dem takes in all the bags..all of dem sit down and as usual charu and TA mom start offAngry....
TA mom:it was a wonderful visit...we loved it..such a powerful temple
charu :yes athai,it was enjoyable
TA mom:i have visited many temples but this is the best..don worry what eva u have prayed will happen
thulsi looks suspiciously...
TA mom :thulsi please give us food its getting late we are hungry
thulsi:i have not coooked
tamil:wat ??u havent a ??dont u know we ll be hungry cant u phone and ask
thulsi:you could have called and told
tamil:don keep arguing...dont u know we ll be hungry and eating here
thulsi:i didnt know you ll eat here...i am not god to know your feelings Clap(super!!!)
TA mom:ok ok stop please now please go cook
thusi:i have exam i cant cook
TA mom:tamil,go buy from outside she has exam leave her
tamil glares at thulsi,thulsi glares back Claphe leaves

she goes to study...charu drags athai out and says why did u support her
TA mom tells her that she supported cause they oly purposely left her out so if they ask her to cook and stop studying den she ll say "i would have come to temple morning itself...u purposely left me out" charu thinks but is not convinced...athai continues secondly we need thulsi s help wid ur dad s issue so lets lie low...

sundari s mom goes to buvana s house and calls her out..she screams sayin ur such a shameless women..how dare you give divorce notice...buvana just smiles...she calls all the servants and deepa dad and starts insulting buvana...you have no shame..you ran away and your living wid a married man..you are leading a dirty life..you dono anything about marriage if you had one thali you ll know meaning of marriage but u have two thali how will u und...all des days i kept quiet for my daughters sake but your so cheap...who are you to send this notice....she calls out buvana hubby ...buvana says he is not your servant..sundari mom says he is a servant your servant and spits....she says u have no right to be here get out and pushes buvana...appo deepa ad intervenes and says pl don push buvana be patient..buvana sends dem all away saying she ll deal wid it...buvana gets too angry and throws the lady out..sundari mom curses this house and says you ll never live happily...servants comment on this issue..and deepa dad is hearing it....

THODARUM...

Edited by bjda - 18 March 2011 at 11:03pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

ryasoshoobhanakamz22rselviAnnaJayJanani20ThendralfanHema_MRanu.JanusushavviZEESXYRuby-86Theivamiganvijisridharteri_susansand14varsh8Rishi87vjayamTTfanmini_00srimaOLGNESArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoCarynVani19NixkieKowsinithya..mellisai

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update bjda .SmileWow!!!.Interesting epi after along time ...ithu..evalo...nalaiku...kumaran.OMG tps & bhuvana have sprung into action..Amazing to watch! Is this our thuls...neeya...neeya..SmileSmileSmile.GW is so scared today. Moreover, I felt that  thuls frustrating look was great. TA & t  glare  each other like sandai koli..was awesome.marupadiyum...sandaiya?. I don't want to comment abt this coz dir ...kumaran will fool us by showing T&t scenes in next epi.Wink GW needs thuls to withdraw the case is it?.aama...un..paiyanai...yaru...vettina....unaku...enna? Such aAngry..irritating char .Lav oh no ..she is one more selfish creature in the serial. She never bothers abt her brother's life .unnaku..irruku..pinnadi..vettu.Smile.

Aiyoo..one more dumb char is nitish. After seeing thuls startling look ,nitish was shocked .Thus, he was not able to give any expression.Hope he will pack all his things and run away..aama ...thingse..illaiye ..aana ta vangi kodupar..unakku.

I hope that deep's appa does not get involved with bhuvana.he is already..pavam..had so many probs..health probs vera.

OMG thuls anger begins when she saw T&c And moreover when charu telling her wish to GW which aggrevated thuls..pinna ..thookittu ..irruthavalai...thatti..elupitanga.Smile

Thuls..if she gets angry wid TA ..then the advice from deepa will not work out..
 The dir should concentrate on TA's job  seeing a hero staying at home everyday and doing social service to the kumbal is really provoking the viewers.

TA was  a happy- go- lucky person in the beginning of the serial ..but now he has become a very serious  person.Is the dir showing all this to explain that TA's char going to change..hmmmm..Ermm

I am eagerly waiting for thuls actions in the upcoming epi.

Edited by mini_00 - 19 March 2011 at 12:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanTheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bjda!

Yay now, TPS is gonna rock! Give Lakshman and Bhuvana a piece of your mind! Clap

I just laughed soo badly when T&T glared at each other... it was sooo hilarious, and they were trying hard to control their laughter... LOLLOL avanga morachaalum romance panra maariye irundhuchu... soooooo cute.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thuls dun get fooled by GW's support, be as shrewd as Deepa told u to be.... StarClap

Edited by sandz. - 19 March 2011 at 12:19am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaJanani20Hema_Mmini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
tks for the nice update...

as we all thought the episode where tides change...

lit was great to see TT glaring at each other.. they were not aware of anything or anybody else.. TA's mom had shake him off...

wow T's strong point is she never listens to any advice 100%- she has her own thoughts and does what comes naturally to her--there she makes a diff.. yday too just like any normal person, having spent a day brooding and havng skipped the exam properly, she let out all her feelings at the only person at whom she can (the others she can only glare at as of now!)- TAand TA does the same with her- when they shout at each other what comes thru is they do it as though each belongs to the other and that is so cute...

and noticed one more thing--Both TPS's fight for her husband and T's fight are running parallely---great work team-- (looks like TPS only T's mom although bhuvana is MM's odukali wife...as even in the bank TPS told TA that now u called me family...)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20TheivaThendralfanTTfanmini_00OLGNESArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you bjda for the update...
TPs was awesome....her character is going to be good and interesting i suppose........her descision to handle bhu and lakshmanan was wow....way to to TPS....her boldness is always a highlight to her character and i hope it should not be just talk talk and actions too.......
Wow thulz....what an answer....back to back...as though she was already ready with the answers...a straight shooter for the first time....her eyes speaks toooo much....the glare btw TA and T was wonderful...it was a mix of expressions...love, anger, affection and what not...lol was funny and romantic too...Tongue...
Come on thulz....way to go....GW,i suppose was really taking a step back after seeing thulz anger...her last expression after charu's convo revealed that....and one more reason for GW supportin might be....if at all she does not support thulz...she has to go to streets...LOL...she s cunning....
I loved L And N reaction after they seeing Thulz reaction to TA...they were dumbstruck........LOL
Thulz last glare at everyone was wowww.....she looked soooo pretty in that scene.....
TA thank god ur mom saved saved u...i was like when thulz is going to say..."just get away, i ll just kill u , for taking her in your bike"...LOL....her expressions were cutie......it was like she was more irritated then really angry at him for what other shameless creatures around did......
Bhuvana's history comes to road......and will RS identify bhuvana first if at all she is thulz mom???....
We have to just wait and see...
How nice it would be if TPS is thulz mom...
TPS going to fight back with a sick lady who ruined her life head on.......
Thulz is going to fight back a sick creature who is planning to steal her husbd from her......
Wow what a coincidence....
I want both the ladies to be successful.......lets c

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20Hema_MRuby-86TheivavjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKarthiN90Kowsi

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

I liked the fear in all the faces - including GW. This is awesome. I am really disappointed with TA- how dare he shout at his wife for not cooking. He has three useless women at home and he expects his wife to cook all the time. Thuls must now explain to him in the night all alone that GW and his thick friend poured everything she cooked in the drain and how they made her cook though Nitwit was not going to eat. That should send few alarms.She should insist on her studies.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritHema_MTheivaJanani20Ruby-86vjayamTTfanArizes.NixkieQuelle-BelleKowsi

kasturikas Senior Member
kasturikas
kasturikas

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
waiting to see next wk promo... hope tulasi will be on full action...

check this out.. some of my new creations...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivavarsh8KowsiKarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.I hope next week is going to be rocking.
 thulsi vs charu
tps vs bhuvana.
I am eagerly waiting for the promo.kumaran sir pls telecast sunday night itself like last week.but anyway i dont want TT fight scenes.we ask you TT scences but not fighting scences.this time I want charu and tamil fight scences.I love you TT forever.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20vjayamArizes.Quelle-BelleKowsisahi.

Go to top