Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-5-REMORSES- THREAD 5 (part 54 page 140) (Page 64)

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
waiting........update soon plzSmile

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

PM- SS

***REMORSE***
part 48
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
please do comment' :)
xxx
do leave me some long commentsBig smile
lots of mistakes... sox.... i am still little ill... idk when i will feel good...
xxx

Life seems to look like a dead soul. Opps! I have forgot it is. I have never thought my life would come to a extent. A point. A twisted point where there was no return. He looks at me. I refused to look back. To read his face. To simply reply to his simple question. I felt like it was not necessary to reply to this ruthless man. His perfectly shaped heart is no match for this broken heart. How could it be! I smiled. What a funny thought. My compression of my & this this mans heart. Not a good analytical combination. I wonder sometime, the though of my believe "alla does everything with a reason!" I wonder in what extent this fact is unbelievably true. I consider my self a unlucky women. Yes. Very unlucky women.
Maan: "ka hua?" I node for a no! We were walking along the river site. It looked beautiful... But I was with maan! & it wasn lovely at all!

Maan looks at her now & then. She couldn't walk. He became frustrated. & picked her up in his arm.
Maan: "we are going back home soon!" Geet didn't answer. She looked at the stream. She hated his gut!
Maan: "what have you told the office?"
Geet: "I have finished all the work! You no need to worry!" maan smirks somewhere. He knew well there was still somewhere some feeling left. Somewhere she was still madly in love with her. It's just the hatred is too strong. Very strong.

Maan & Geet walks in to there hut. He makes her rest on the bed while he packed. Something was making him fell better. The surrounding or the fact that Geet was talking to him. It was little but it's still something. The torment of the death of the child. The killer him self! It was still there. It's something he have to bare. He is willing to give him self much pain as possible. He knew well... There will be no way that he will spare him self! The realisation. It's killing. The hatred of Geet is unbearable. The remorses.
Driver brings the car....
Maan: "I will drive!" driver nodes & left them!

Soon as maan & geet left Dev drives in. He was out of control when he only found the empty house! He rang Dadi instantly...

Dev: "they have left!"
Dadi: "what?"
Dev: "yes!"
Dadi: "come back home! I have better plan!"
Dev: "yes!"

The chill wind started to blow my hair. It was soothing. I rather here the wind singer then maans non stop bak! Bak! He seems not to give up talking! Not give up! The car stops near a dava!
Maan: "let's eat something!"
Geet: "I am not hungry!"
Maan: "Geet! You did not eat anything since morning!"
Geet: "no! I am not hungry!"
Maan: "Geet!" he snaps! "you will eat & that's final!" he steps out angrily & takes geet with him!

I kept calm. Geets attitude was hurting me. At the same time it was making me angry. Does she realise hurting her self gives me more damage! I looked at her now & then. She was lost. Very lost. Something I Am getting used to it now days. Something I am hating. I want her to open up to me. I want to shout scram at her! Tell her to take her frustration out on me! But she was doing nun! Nothing. I ordered food. Not exactly sure what she likes. I was varied to ask! But again our relationship never went that deep to know every fact about her... I decided to ask Evantually....
Maan: "Tum ka loge?" she didn't answer as usal. What could I do! I looked at the man blankly. Not sure at all. What shall I order?
Geet: "dal dena! Choul! Butter chicken & one beef as well!" I looked at her instantly. She probably could clearly see my habitation! But they are my favourite from Indian! I feel in a deep thought again. Wondering how little I knew about her... I smiled sadly.
It was a quit lunch. I was trying my best to talk! She spoke but that to limited! I am shocked. Sad & surprised! What am I suppose to do... When we arived the house was empty. Something shocked both of us. Was everything alright! We both wondered!
We were about to walk in to our room when someone blocked our way! It was Dev!

Geet looked at him. Least bothered. She tried to walk in to the room! But... He blocked.
Maan: "how dare you come in my house!" he spoke in anger. He could clearly murder him!
Dev: "bro! Bhabi! Please listen to me. I am sorry! I was stupid of doing this! I was an idiot. I am sorry! Please forgive me! Please!" he cried. Geet looks at him! Obiously this Is Dev! Unusual for him to change in just matter of 2 weeks! There must be something cooking. She wanted not to get involve at all... Her duty was done! Maans realisation of his mistake. She wasn't sure how much he jaw realised... But she was in fear now. In fear of falling for him again. This family is good for nothing! Nothing! She rather stay way. Very way... Geet walks in. Ignoring every single word of Dev.... Maan flows.... She didn't unpack her cloths at all. Maan looks at her in surprise... She was putting cloths back in...
Maan: "what are you doing?" he asks in confusion. He couldn't add up. Where was she going? Geet didn't answer at all. She kept packing her cloths... Then called one of the servants....
Servants- yes mam!
Geet: "Ae Meri car me leke javo!"
Maan: "where are you going?" he holds her hand angrily! Dev watched everything in amusement! It's great. She is clearing our path! But she needs to be on my bed for at least one night!

Thanks for all the love & support...
not many of you commenting...
please do... it motivates me to type... allot...
I will only update
PARADOX & REMORSE from now
on....
after i finish this two... i will go back to others..
xxxxxxx
thanks.. pls do comment...
xxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 24 March 2011 at 9:32am

The following 245 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nimmi26dpurvagaberinlwgeetroshni77dhannakshanky18vini187nilu_50scarce05alonerokzzzil143lovelyniniamiainageettpayal906canonlittlerenu16neetugarg123maaniacNK4MSK.Naziasrupithipithea_angelydeekshacgsonika1974zainah320kasturi11vishruti.sirigeetkamaanPriyaThomas01leothelionkrishna.pp1980fizza25kapoor435barbaritasyedahkshipramhatretrendyfriendsasmi123taanniMaansMishtishalinikanagualu5123avantika_singhpoojaaddisrsingh0103blessednimbhakbhartifantimepasskarivy_softymans22day2008crazedfan19TinkJiashreya satishVirIka4everhemvbnonabebusaadi88hansasma-Elfin-nazsijcyberprincesspreciuspearlmons_mb-BeingAppy-Paloma_Dmaaneetfan123namitasinsoniaz121ixiaaperfectflirt8Opaldewsmaureen84shanzyalfiya7krsh07priyanka86snemaankkaavvyyaakhansangelrostpari_DDimli95MistiofMistzbahaneyadanureea88charlie1950lodySujata77QueenbeePallavisrikrithianshimanshitanya_vimansijani21Be.edgym-g19nan_10am_sweet_parimallu.crowe20cool_gal17RukhluvMaanhuny.thebestRohini20doosheeka_G1234_bhabhaLakshmi86dimpzzcrazydevil87maansi007greshupayal12prachidalmiaapril12zoha25SOLACEofEYESnai1311_yspglamdoll12mystique_girlimaastha-eiya-Srabon_DharaAzmiiLadyArwenavani_9sanjuleeHina.khanxxxCuteTommymysticangelsiroililymishtibHawtieSeepprincess163ninavisheetalvasagangesegbJayaRNav20109staroneserials--ANGEL--286pearlMsMovieloverShimmerrd_soniaangel_smilyjeyanthi123amzu32-shamima-cyum321butterfly.tanuBadGirlKissmuskaan_cute19Anvi2009pushpiytanujakiran99dreamy4everCutee999Anu_Resha143--Saavi--ajennPreethi-Premipunjabi.princessweet cherrysonu4eversmallvillekomlikaviny_queengennyMwajiha-1-memorable-Krishnaluv94rupzloveusmj1977.shrutiDoracakePaintedSkyblueopalambbihasanu3108mrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedy-Zahra15-libra25simi91sweetkjritzy09TinkerBellabasicquestion118mypride-Veritaserum-DilsayRamharihoneygrapeSabmeratu.zaara2212Tyroammu5---nishu---Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngellove2_soma_SharmeenLuvsGCimpoojavermamaanseeAsh1991--Ratna--preethiaVSai2008kawaii_geetShalveseemamaryanuandavipreethimeghapartipop77SahSahswetha10sweet scorpiomitzi11kooliionamita25CrazzyBusyKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebmaaniqrahinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--rsroopalimuskanpkhwaishfandumasmysteriousmilliMadhuri53todayzstarLoquacious_AashSecretKhabri420spvd

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Nice part!!
Continue soon!!
18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Clapgreat keymm.. u updated,, its lovely part!

oh maaneet are falling again... its so cute...Tongue

Maan looks at her now & then. She couldn't walk. He became frustrated. & picked her up in his arm.
Maan: "we are going back home soon!" Geet didn't answer. She looked at the stream. She hated his gut!
Maan: "what have you told the office?"
Geet: "I have finished all the work! You no need to worry!" maan smirks somewhere. He knew well there was still somewhere some feeling left. Somewhere she was still madly in love with her. It's just the hatred is too strong. Very strong.

but waht s cooking in dadi's mind..urrrrrrrrr i hate this dev and daadi annie...uff

Dev watched everything in amusement! It's great. She is clearing our path! But she needs to be on my bed for at least one night!

dare u think about geet... i hate ds dev!Angry

Edited by 18mypride - 24 March 2011 at 9:46am
namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Awesome update , where is geet going i don't think its safe for her cause of dev's dirty intentions . Update soon.

Edited by namitasin - 24 March 2011 at 9:43am
dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
lovely update!
atleast dev didn't do any harm as of yet
n where is geet going??
sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged