Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-5-REMORSES- THREAD 5 (part 54 page 140) (Page 113)

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

Originally posted by 18mypride

wowwwwwww... updating...

muskaan_cute19 your comments is so heart touching...

thnx dear
glad u liked it bt as i say all credit goes to only keyama
she is the 1 who writes it just amazingly nd make me write tooooEmbarrassed

appriciate your inspiration... liked ur pics collection...its veeeeeeeryyyyyyyyy good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Swaatii Goldie
Swaatii
Swaatii

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
waiting

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

PM- SS

***REMORSE***
part 52
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
please do comment' :)
xxx
do leave me some long commentsBig smile

Maan felt comfortable holding Geet in his arm. Nothing els mattered. His tension just have disappeared. She had magic. She had magic in her touch. Her touch always melts him. Her touch always gives him some weird satisfaction. The demand of her presence from his heart & mind. It eases that. His life. She was his life. No matter how much he may want to kill & feel sick of him self. Geet will be always there to comfort. She was in deep sleep & he didn't want to disturb except make her comfortable. Very comfortable. Geet seems to lost her anger. She cuddles up further. Her hand round his chest & head on his arm. She liked his warmth. Even in sleep. She loved it. She couldn't deny the fact she was falling for him all over again. Falling for this new maan. It's clearly visible in her sleep. The way she moves... The way she comfortable...
After 2 more hours Geet gets up. Found maan staring at the ceiling & holding her tight. She jerks up.
Geet- I am sorry. I... Maan puts his finger on her lips instantly. Both falls back on the bed. Maan on top of Geet.
Maan- why? Why are you saying sorry? You have every right on me. Right to love me! Right to kill me! Right to claim me! Geet looks at him. Surprised. She wanted to protest back. She stopped thinking first thing in the morning. It's not a good idea!.
Geet- can you please move. I have to get ready for My office.
Maan- we are not going to the office today. We.... We going somewhere els.
Geet- I have no time to waste. Maan was hurt. Spending time with him was a waste. But geets anger was reasonable.
Maan- then waste it is! You are coming with me. Get ready. He replies cunningly. Not giving Geet Any chance to protest.

Maan drives to a very old building. It's a orphan school. Building badly needed refurbish. Kids had no good cloths on. No good place to stay. The teacher greeted them.
Lady- hello Mr & Mrs maan sing khurana. We have been expecting you. I am mrs mhir.... Geet puts a force smile on. & maan smiles with heart. They both flows the lady. The school was in very bad condition. Geet barely cared. Barely noticed the helpless children. Barely seen how much pain they were going through. Maan looks at geet now & then. She seemed normal. Like nothing is happening round her.
Maan- Geet. I have brought this under your name. We are there sponsor. We need to spend quality time here to refurbish everything.
Geet looked least bothered- why have you brought me here? Why are you wasting my time. Geet was rather rood. Some children was hiding at the corner looking at them. Bit scared now. The teacher looked down.
Maan felt embarrassed.
Geet- I don't have time for this mr maan sing khurana. So please. Leave me alone.
Maan- Geet... J....
Geet- no! You listen! Doing this won't make you big or you will get any sympathy. Everyone knows who you are & what you are. Stop showing off! Because I don't want this children to go through the same insult as me!.. Maan looks at her. Shocked & surprised. Not understanding her sudden reaction. He brought her here to overcome there Childs memory. To forget the fact he him self was the murder of there child. No one els! Then? Then why? Why she won't give me wither chance.
Geet- enough of me wasting time here. I am leaving. Geet walked off. Some child was on her way. They ran way as well in fear.

Maan was just loosing it now. His patient. He wasn't great at patient! But geets behavior wasn't improving & it seems to get rude day by day! Maan walked right behind her. Very angry annoyed. What exactly is the children's fault that she have to be this rude! What exactly they have done.

Geet was about to open the car door when maan holds her hand firmly & shoves her against the car. Killing her with his eyes.
Maan- why are you doing this? He asked. Angry!
Geet- what do you mean?
Maan- I am trying my best to improving everything we have lost & you...
Geet- no! You are wrong. Everything I have lost. Not you. & this won't make any difference. Not a single!
Maan- I don't care! all I care of helping them. Just help...
Geet looked at him. Barely could digest a single word. What does he mean? There is nothing he could do to ease her pain! Geet somewhere believed is no show off & somewhere she was certain it's nothing then show off.
Maan sing khurana could never change. Never………….

PM- SS

thanks for all the love & suppot.

next-  will she come back in?Embarrassed

The following 227 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10nams4thahugaberinlwgeetnilu_50scarce05florrielovelynininehavashiamiainastar432canonKahrlittlerenu16neetugarg123maaniacthea_angelyNK4MSK.Naziaridhisidhizazoy12kasturi11deekshacgpp1980krishna.01leothelionfizza25asmi123wifey90television9TinkJiamans22day2008choudhary.aitsallabtGURTIivy_softyt3ejlakshmisalvadishreya satishpoojaaddisblessednimmamon.moonshalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123avantika_singhMaansMishtitaanniSemarnknonabebusaadi88guru-ki-dewaanihansasmahemvbprizaVirIka4ever--love--holyangelriyaanu87nazsijmaaneetfan123varshakhedekardiyachill-BeingAppy-sana.saba7sakadafiThugAngelixiaaperfectflirt8Paloma_DdrashtiMyAnGeLkrsh07priyanka86anaum91maureen84Maaneet_DeewanikkaavvyyaakhansangelOpaldewspari_DDimli95rostpayal12prachidalmiaSOLACEofEYESNH1971glamdoll12zoha25cutemishtiimaasthaLadyArwenAzmiimystique_girlsiroililyHina.khanxxx-eiya-love-watermishtibSrabon_DharasanjuleeRukhluvMaanm-g19mansijani21mallu.crowe20nan_10Be.edgymaansi007huny.thebest-LOVE-Arshi-prema_ksLakshmi86crazydevil87Rohini20bhabhareea88doosheekabahanemaanmishtiQueenbeePallavicharlie1950lodyanshimanshiaksnsrikrithiytanujakiran99sparikhAnvi2009dreamy4everputhCutee999raj_202cyum321bluedreamz953Anu_R-shamima-butterfly.tanumuskaan_cute19JayaRNav20109staroneserialsninavi286pearlprincess163MsMovieloverRocks.DharasheetalvasamishtidoigangesegbShimmerr--ANGEL--d_soniarakenduvadanajeyanthi123-Zahra15-TinkerBellaritzy09paponeconRamhari-Veritaserum-DilsayrupzloveuKrishnaluv94smj1977.shruti-memorable-kuhu18wajiha-1sanu3108ambbihaPaintedSkyblueopalmrk-1esha143precious_zebapunjabi.princesajennPreethi-Premianjucoolsonu4eversmallvillesweet cherrySahSahkooliioswetha10divareenacraziekudianuandavimeghapartipreethinamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--sona-rai--Ratna--maanseersroopalimuskanpkawaii_geetShalveseemamarypreethiaVSai2008Sabmeratu.zaara2212ammu5rs12345TyroCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngellove2_somaimpoojavermaMadhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_mysteriousmillidumaskhwaishfanspvdSecretKhabri420Krishna_SouravDownhill

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

love Maan's out burst,

coz some times it would help to knock some sense to the other person that he/she really mean their actions!!!

lovely update!!!

loved it!!!

Edited by -dia- - 28 March 2011 at 6:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-eiya-FireSafireFiree

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

o ooh.... school ka precap padhke laga tha ki yeh maaneet apne bachpan ke school jayenge...

pan yahaan toh... alag hi twist ,.... u always gives surprices..Wink

loved this part...

Edited by 18mypride - 28 March 2011 at 6:08am

FireSafireFiree

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

awesome update
loved it
looking forward to see how will maan handle geet??
will he be successful in his attempts?
n will geet forgive maan? at wat cost?
too many questions in mind...
plz do continue soon
thanks 4 updating

Edited by millie_maaneet - 28 March 2011 at 6:06am

FireSafireFiree

Swaatii Goldie
Swaatii
Swaatii

waiting Disapprove

FireSafireFiree

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hey dear loved the part it was amazing as always
nuthing could b better 4 him more than holding her in his arms

no night could b better than this in which sleep holding her and no morning can b better than this in which he sees her face even before the sun this was just like a spell on him in which he was enchanted with her charm the effect she had on him she really take him to any extent undoubtedly she was a magician to him who could heal all his wounds that too in a jiffy she could get him release from all the pains
she could absorb all his stress she had that power in her

she still had that love 4 him deep inside as that love existed in that subconscious mind of hers so that could only b visible in a subconscious state
wen she not completely conscious coz at that time her mind takeover her completely nd as of now her brain was sleeping she could feel him
bt as soon as she cumz back she is still the same no change at all rude stubborn strongheaded determined that never to love him back no never wat may ever happens

all did this happened it hurt more coz she loved him truly madly she loved him even sum1 else pain couldnt help it coz all wat seems is just an act of him nuthing more its just another way to hurt her or any1 else his doings were unforgivable she was turned so negative that even if he is duing sumthing right or correct or sum1z good sake she felt that its just another tricks of him to hurt that was fitted in her mind the only thing in her mind was all he could do was hurt people give them pain nuthing more than that as he was good for nuthing nuthing at all
at the end i wont say anything much abt it as i myself was confused was she angry or confused
was she hurt of wat he have done or wat he is not duing the statement at the end she thought There is nothing he could do to ease her pain! wasshe complaining was she sad about this was she angry abt this watevershe felt there i myself is quite confused bt i tnk she still in dilemma how to react wat to react as she is hell confused about his behaviour hs present doings
well loved the part dear it was great love reading it
keep writing
god bless u

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 28 March 2011 at 7:11am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

OpaldewsSOLACEofEYESimaastha-eiya--LOVE-Arshi-amzu32butterfly.tanu--ANGEL--ytanujasanu310818myprideTyroFireSafireFireeCrazzyBusymuskanpspvd

Go to top