Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
i am thinking remorses
x
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

maybe u can help me' shall i submit MY DARK LOVE OR THIS??????

xxxxxx

i wud say...submit DARK LOVER....
the story...the characters....its awesome...
n like u said for it...not every story has a happy ending...
i wud prefer dark lover...
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
but to much S**
will they allow
???
xxxx
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
choices vary with persons ... but both are very good stories... 
ty hun…. lets go for remorses this time.. next one i will submit MY Dark LOVER :D
xxx

PM- SS

***REMORSE***
part 54
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
SEASON FINAL
:)

THREAD 6

One by one workers walks in. Decorating the house just like geet wanted. She found this rather odd. Maan still have no idea of geets like or dislike. He was guessing. He brought in every possible combination you could think off. Just to impress Geet. Geet looked at him. Oddly. She still didn't have that smile. Maan wanted that smile back. It was heating him. He knew this is selfish. Making her happy for his well being... But everything lies on her. Just her. How could he possibly not think this through. How could he possibly not understand this.

Maan- a old friend is coming round today. He catches geets attention. Geet looks at him instantly... Tany. Geet eyes widens. She slowly managed to wishper out- tany!
Maan nodes. Geet turns round instantly... But soon as she could say a word.. Tany hugs her tight. Geet could barely breath. Barely say a word. Her heart stopped. It's her old friend. A childhood friend. Her best friend. Maan called her back from Australia. For Geet. He knew well how his behavior have effected her all those years. She was always there. Leaving her friends. Family. Just to be with him. Close to him. She had many possibility to do great in her life. Better then him. She left everything go just for him. Just for him...... Remorses. Nothing could change. Nor he could ever take those disgusting words back. Bring there child back. He had tears. Bring there dream back. Bring all the happiness back. He killed his happiness with his own hand.... He looked up to hide those tears. This tears will never stop. How could it? It's nothing compare to the pain he have given geet. It effected her in a unknown way that teared his heart apart. Killed her. He was trying to wake her up. Yes! It was for his selfish reason. The fact he could never live without her. The fact he will die without her. The fact he could never possibly think his life without her. He looks at geets shocking face as tany surprised her out of the bloom. Geet probably have forgotten there is a life beyond pain. There is happiness still lurking round the corner. Did the same applied to him? Maan wonders. Of course not! He needs to find happiness with every second of remorses. Life is not easy. It will be not easy. No matter how much he will try to forget! How much he try to forgive him self. He probably won't be able to. He could never.
Tany- I can't believe this. I just can not. I still remember your marriage! We were so young! This is call destiny my dear. She punches maans arm. He gives her a angry glare.
Tany- you haven't changed. Still the same old angry attitude wali maan! Tell me Geet how you Handel him?
Geet kept quit. If she knew her life truth, she will pity on her.
Tany- I tell you why! Because our Geet is soft. Sweet. Gentle & easily forgivable person! That's why! I mean I am sure. No one can Handel you maan!
Maan gives her another angry glare & walks off. Her talks irritated him. She talks to much but what could he do? It's geets best mate! Anything for her!
Tany- play boy ko akal ahi gya. I still can't believe you excepted him!
Tany only knew the most happening stuff from magazine. Nothing els. Maan was a big playboy. He have dated every possible person he found attractive. Most lasted for weeks.... But that maan have changed in geets remorses. A changed man. A new man!
Geet- Tum acanak ahea?
Tany- maan ne bolia! Suna aj kal tum bohot depress rahito ho!
Geet- is not like that!
Tany- stop hiding stuff from me! I know how madly in love with him! So don't try to act smart. He haven't changed has he?
Geet- I don't know! I don't care!
Tany- how could you not care? He is your husband!
Geet- can we drop this subject. Let's go to the kitchen. I will cook your favorite. She smiles...& so does maan. From far way. This was the first time maan seen Geet smiling. He couldn't express his happiness. He couldn't express how happy he was seeing geet smile from her heart. Not a forceful smile to him but a genuine smile....
It was 8pm when maan returns. Only to find geet still talking to tany!
Maan walks in then walks back out again. Didn't want to disturb Geet.... He was hungry! Very! Geet understood. She settled tany in to the guest room then prepared food for maan & took it in the bed room.
Maan was lying on his stomach. She sits at the side. Not sure how to call him.
Geet- khana!
Maan sits up instantly. Surprised & happy.
Geet was about to leave it on the side! But maan stops her- can't you feed me?
Geet looks at him. Not sure how to look back or what to say!
Geet- umm!
Maan pulls her close & she sits near him. Geet takes spoon full of food and holds it. Maans gaze didn't disappear from her eyes. Geet tried to look everywhere then his eyes. Was it necessary to look back at his? no! She gave him a chance! He needs to prove him self. Maan observed her through out the eating session. He forgot to blink. Just observe Geet. That was his him. He couldn't remove his gaze at all. Even If he tries it wasn't working. Geet gives him another spoon..... It took them long time to finish but Geet did not remove his gaze at maan & maan did not remove from her!!!!''' will this Remorses ever end''''''''.

next- there new beginning'
Season 2

THREAD 6

OK'
NOW CLICK ON THIS LINK & PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON PLEASE
I AM SUBMITTING 
MY FF THERE :D
PLEASE DO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON on my post... :D in the contest :D
xxxxxxx
xxxxxx

THANK YOU FOR ALL
THE LOVE & SUPPORT'''.

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

lol!...i m the first one to comment!....can't believe it!😆

awesome!

glad to see that maan invited geet's best friend even though he was irritated by her!

continue soon!

P.S:i'll go with REMORSES!
Edited by sweet scorpio - 13 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

ty hun'. lets go for remorses this time.. next one i will submit MY Dark LOVER :D

xxx

If u ask me I would say DL,both the concepts r good of course Remorse has less s*** but if u have a choice go for DL,it is very well written and its ending is phenomenal.