Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

febinyusuff thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the wonderful update...I want geet to forgive Maan.. He is now regretting badly.. she should accept his apology..

Please continue soon

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
keyaaaaaaaaaaa

I LUB YOU SHOO MUCH....   πŸ€—

she's melting .. she's getting her heart back ... but she'z still in a fix whether he is really remorseful or not .... and thats wat keeps her back ...however the pain in his eyes she can very well see ..... shez just fighting herself right now .... i hope her heart wins soon .... 

i love the way u're slowly and steadily showing his remorses and geet's melting heart.... to some ppl it might look dragging .. but its necassay ..... so many years of agony wont subside in a blink of an eye .... the good thing is atleast they are on the same page emotionally .... now they can start to heal each other ... 

thanks a ton babe .. 

btw plzzz update Animosity also ... pretty plzzz with a cherry on top 

love
Sana
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update
atleast she talked to him!
con't soon
ayu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing parts but I am as confused as maan will geet ever forgive him...the sin he committed is too grave for Any mother to forget but still I dnt knw why I want her to forgive him...dnt knw why ur ff is driving me crazy I guess   πŸ˜†
P.S do update soon I am looking forward to read the next part as I can't stop thinking about it
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome udpate Dear
loved it
finally geet questioned him about his child
nd so happy to see geet heart melting....jis ne bhi kaha hai sach hi kaha hai pyar ke age kuch bhi nahi chalta....
somewhere geet is still in love with Maan
hope they start a new life soon
plzzzzzzz update the next part soon

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear..............
so  finally  maan  express  his  feeling  into  words............nice..............
hope  geet  will  forgive  him  soooooooooooon............
loooking  fwd.........

sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

dev can never reach to geet as long as maan is with her!

continue sooN!
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic episode..... except for the dev part..... finally geet's heart has started melting atleast 1%...... she still loves him..... cares for him....hope she forgives him.......
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luvly update keya....lyked maan n geet's prologue....n wht is this dev upto...😲...πŸ˜’...iam extremely worried for geet n maan...this dev  is going to be get killed only by maan...i presume...😑!!!She can't forgive him...but maan needs to do something by which she regains her confidence in him...i know u r upto sumthing  keya..continue soon...n whr is the precap??

Rohini

ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for the amazing update keyma,poor maaneett will they ever end their pain, idiot dev is coming forward towards maaneet to face his death .