Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

haha, dear im like crying and screaming here because im using my mobile internet since my lappie is under repair and i CANT LIKE YOUR COMMENTS.. Its super annoying.. And worse is, sometimes ill be half way reading all your ff at one go, and then my damn phone gets switched off due to dead battery.. I cant even press the emoticons to express my feelings.. Keyama pls come to singapore stay in my house.. So i get to read your updates directly from you.. Then i can give you jabbis here itself.. I love you for all your ffs dear.. And im off to read your current updates.. And yes i still haven read paradox and aroma!*tears rolling dwn my cheeks* im off to read that also.. Urgh! Keyama pls come here na?! After your exams?! Ill stick with you everywhere just to hear your updates.. And come on dear, i talk nonsense all the time.. Haha come over singapore we shall talk nonsense together..[/QUOTE]

heheh i loved to... but its like 8 hours flight from UK... i  get so bad jet lag... are you ready to put up with 3 whole day of me sleeping like a dead body... lol🤣
heheh & not to worry.. i am glad you read my ff :D thats enough
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

Originally posted by: bhabha

change line  I want beef as well!. to  I want mutton as well!.

Maan and Geet both hindus dont eat  beef

they are not hindu babe.... i changed there religion... do you read my ff😕
i swear i have explained this before... 😕
please do reread the old parts....

mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. maan dont know how to cook, but still trying to do it. wondering wht will happen in their relation. now dev will be in their life. really want to see wht he will do. continue soon.......
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

haha, dear im like crying and screaming here because im using my mobile internet since my lappie is under repair and i CANT LIKE YOUR COMMENTS.. Its super annoying.. And worse is, sometimes ill be half way reading all your ff at one go, and then my damn phone gets switched off due to dead battery.. I cant even press the emoticons to express my feelings.. Keyama pls come to singapore stay in my house.. So i get to read your updates directly from you.. Then i can give you jabbis here itself.. I love you for all your ffs dear.. And im off to read your current updates.. And yes i still haven read paradox and aroma!*tears rolling dwn my cheeks* im off to read that also.. Urgh! Keyama pls come here na?! After your exams?! Ill stick with you everywhere just to hear your updates.. And come on dear, i talk nonsense all the time.. Haha come over singapore we shall talk nonsense together..

<font color="#ff0000">
heheh i loved to... but its like 8 hours flight from UK... i get so bad jet lag... are you ready to put up with 3 whole day of me sleeping like a dead body... lol🤣
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
</font>
[/QUOTE]
keyama, i want to kill you for being more funnier than me.. Showed one of your updates to my student.. And guess what she said? She said you are better than me at humour.. How could you be more funnier? Urgh.. Anws dear, if you don mind my non-stop talking, then you can come over here.. Because i absolutely don mind your sleeping.. I think im worse than you.. Im known to the sleeping beauty.. Dead sleeping beauty.. Yes*high five* i too sleep like a pig.. My poor mum even had to get scolding from her boss because she called me to wake up while she was working.. And yes im reading your ff now, in preparation of my special bonus long long comments for you.. Its just upsetting i cant like your updates.. Super annoying.. And i hope*fingers crossed* i don laugh like yst and kill myself for being a dumb ass.. And for you info, my bed is the world's most cosiest bed in the world.. So now you know why i sleep like pig? Right now at grandma place, and im badly missing my royal bed..*screams in heart because cant even press the angry emoticon, UFF* OH YEA, IM SURELY A DRAMA QUEEN TOO.. But im sure you wont mind na, i bet you are equally one.. Wait for my long comments dear.. Hopefully i don fall asleep like you.. Halfway while writing.. We do share lots of crazy qualities?! I rmb the first time you mentioned you fell asleep on your laptop.. From then on, i know, whenever you go updating status, ill be like, im sure keyama fell asleep on her lappie again.. And again you did.. Haha.. You really do torture your readers.. But sweet torture.. Make us here go all red and mad, yearning for your update..
Originally posted by: zaara25

<font color="#ff0000">
heheh i loved to... but its like 8 hours flight from UK... i get so bad jet lag... are you ready to put up with 3 whole day of me sleeping like a dead body... lol🤣
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
</font>

keyama, i want to kill you for being more funnier than me.. Showed one of your updates to my student.. And guess what she said? She said you are better than me at humour.. How could you be more funnier? Urgh.. Anws dear, if you don mind my non-stop talking, then you can come over here.. Because i absolutely don mind your sleeping.. I think im worse than you.. Im known to the sleeping beauty.. Dead sleeping beauty.. Yes*high five* i too sleep like a pig.. My poor mum even had to get scolding from her boss because she called me to wake up while she was working.. And yes im reading your ff now, in preparation of my special bonus long long comments for you.. Its just upsetting i cant like your updates.. Super annoying.. And i hope*fingers crossed* i don laugh like yst and kill myself for being a dumb ass.. And for you info, my bed is the world's most cosiest bed in the world.. So now you know why i sleep like pig? Right now at grandma place, and im badly missing my royal bed..*screams in heart because cant even press the angry emoticon, UFF* OH YEA, IM SURELY A DRAMA QUEEN TOO.. But im sure you wont mind na, i bet you are equally one.. Wait for my long comments dear.. Hopefully i don fall asleep like you.. Halfway while writing.. We do share lots of crazy qualities?! I rmb the first time you mentioned you fell asleep on your laptop.. From then on, i know, whenever you go updating status, ill be like, im sure keyama fell asleep on her lappie again.. And again you did.. Haha.. You really do torture your readers.. But sweet torture.. Make us here go all red and mad, yearning for your update..

haha you make me laugh....
well if you can put up with my sleeping... lol... but i only sleep for 6-7 hours... haha.. wish i could sleep like a pig.
i dream of sleeping whole day... lol
& not to worry about like button... i love ur comments.. :D
& hahah... me sleeping on my lapi... is going legend..
lol
namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its nice atleast they speak to eachother.
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud update....luved it....luved the way geet n maan stare at each other....i have been imagining evrything...😉😆 gud writing keya....continue soon...n the precap....lukss scary...😒..!!

Rohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

haha you make me laugh....
well if you can put up with my sleeping... lol... but i only sleep for 6-7 hours... haha.. wish i could sleep like a pig.
i dream of sleeping whole day... lol
& not to worry about like button... i love ur comments.. :D
& hahah... me sleeping on my lapi... is going legend..
lol

yes dear, its like even without you saying you are sleeping, we know you are sleeping on your laptop.. Hmm, you sleep for 6 to 7 hours? You know what i do? I stay awake at night till 4 i wont sleep.. Go to my wrk and sleep there.. Even my boss is tired of waking me up.. I cant help it.. I sleep at the wrong time wrong place.. And i talk all the time at all places.. Thanks for loving my comments.. I just wanna push you to write better.. You know you are having exams now and yes i understand, i just finished mine.. So your brain is like haywire, because you are torturing it by making it think too many things.. So atleast long comments can make you think better and of course so you wont lose hope in your ffs again.. I almost had a heart attack when you said you not gonna update paradox anymore.. Ill keep giving you my long analysis.. Hope i don bore you.. Oh i love me being detective, analysing small details too.. Im gonna do it for all, you don mind right? My favourite yes you guessed it, remorse.. But like paradox too, but i miss my fat football geet.. Enigma its slowly starting to blossom.. Aroma extremely adorable.. So all four will have its share of my comments.. I hope i don fall asleep with my phone on top of my face here.. I need to clear pms also.. Urgh, so many things happening in the drama and i have frens pming me to read their posts.. And btw out of curiousity, are you planning to get nakul rape savetri?? Haha.... I want a hot rape scene keyama between them.. Im sure everyone would kill themselves laughing..

*edited*

dear, just read my post, laughed badly but softly at the last part, had a one minute wild imagination of nakul raping savetri, choked on my own laughter, feeling disgusted, open my post, edit it and im telling pls don accept my demand for a hot rape scene between them, i realised how ******** it was and almost puked.. Keyama if you gonna give in to that demand, then everyone here wont die laughing.. They either kill themselves for reading it.. Or kill you for writing it..

*at another thought, i don mind such maaneet scenes though*

*and i think you have to wait longer for my comment to be born, its still in the fertilising process*Edited by zaara25 - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Luvly update
Awww Maan trying 2 cook cuz he wants 2 spend tym wiv geet
Atleast geet is talking 2 Maan
Awww want dem both 2 share their pain so dat dey can overcome it 2gether
Oooh precap is scary---Maan needs 2 be wiv geet 24/7 if dat Dev is going 2 be here
Cont soon Xx...
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one...
i hate dev
i hate dev
i hate dev
why cant just he face an accident and die in the way?????????????