Why did Chanakya make a hole in the pot!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

Lets ponder with some answers as what made Chanakya make a hole in the waterpot Chandragupta was carrying!!  I have my own conclusion as to one of the following ;

1)  He wanted to make the challenge tougher as Chandragupta had to have some water left in the pot when he reaches the end.....

2)  He wanted to reduce some burden from the 'shikari' as the poor man otherwise would have to give a whole lot of new amenities to the slaves!!

Your thoughts please...love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Dear Friends,

Lets ponder with some answers as what made Chanakya make a hole in the waterpot Chandragupta was carrying!!  I have my own conclusion as to one of the following ;

1)  He wanted to make the challenge tougher as Chandragupta had to have some water left in the pot when he reaches the end.....

2)  He wanted to reduce some burden from the 'shikari' as the poor man otherwise would have to give a whole lot of new amenities to the slaves!!

Your thoughts please...love Tin

Perfect  Tin ... i think  Chanakya wanted to see  the skills of CGM ... but i dont think he wanted to lessen the burden , coz he made the hole towards the lower-end of the pot , by which there will be no water left in the pot.

I think  CGM will run faster now  to reach to the peak  & at the same time will prevent water from falling  by his hand .

May be Chanakya wanted to analyse how does CGM handle tough situations coz he will be trained as an Emperor not King ...
πŸ˜ƒ
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Tin,😊

Good Point to be raised for a discussion!πŸ‘πŸΌ

In my point of view definitely Acharya Chanakya wanted to make the challenge tough for Chandragupt but the other side is that he had taken the Shikari into confidence that he would prove it to him that divide and rule works the best and took this opportunity to test Chandragupt. He threw the stone at the pot because first to make it tough for chandragupt secondly to keep the Shikari grounded and believe that there is a possibility of him to win at this juncture too...Remember last time he said Bemani this time he cannot use that word!!! That is Chanakya Niti πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha85

Hi Tin,😊

Good Point to be raised for a discussion!πŸ‘πŸΌ

In my point of view definitely Acharya Chanakya wanted to make the challenge tough for Chandragupt but the other side is that he had taken the Shikari into confidence that he would prove it to him that divide and rule works the best and took this opportunity to test Chandragupt. He threw the stone at the pot because first to make it tough for chandragupt secondly to keep the Shikari grounded and believe that there is a possibility of him to win at this juncture too...Remember last time he said Bemani this time he cannot use that word!!! That is Chanakya Niti πŸ˜ƒ

exactly ShwethaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think he wanted to make the challenge more tough for chandragupta...
theoptimistic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just another thought. Chanakya was a very shrewd diplomat.He hit the pot at very last moment thus the water level will reduce & make the pot lighter  making the task bit easier.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm, good point.....I missed watching the episode today ...but will catch up with the updates to know the real answer!!
rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: theoptimistic

Just another thought. Chanakya was a very shrewd diplomat.He hit the pot at very last moment thus the water level will reduce & make the pot lighter  making the task bit easier.

yes yes😊 bilkul sahi  yeh bhi ho sakta hai😊
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think He wanted to make the challenge tougher as Chandragupta had to have some water left in the pot when he reaches the end.....

ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud logic 2 mak da pot lighter but actually chanakya hit da pot 2 mak task mor difficult n test cgm