Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! The honourable husband!

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hello Cvs!

You have sucessfully degraded Pratigya, yet again in today's episode in the name of values, culture and heritage. Yet you manage to uplift Krishna's attitude although he has commited a grave mistake. You have always put forward him as a honourable husband who dares to show a temper.

I wanted to analyze, how honourable he is? I would not touch his behavior before the marraige because he was a goon in the disguise of a eveteaser.

Lets see him after marraige..........completely keeping in mind that he presumely loves Pratigya. I seriously doubt it.......

This doting husband attempted rape twice. But, he is a honourable husband.

This doting husband compelled her to lie about a false pregnancy and went ahead and slapped her.  But, he is a honourable husband.

This doting husband stand and watches his wife wash his mother's feet. But ,he is a honourable man.

This doting husband manhandles his wife whenever he feels like. But ,he is a honourable husband.

This doting husband showers her with physical and mental abuse. But ,he is a honouable husband.

This doting husband deliberately lies to her about working and completely shatters her .But , he is a honurable husband.

This doting husband mistrusts her about the way she earned money. But ,he is a honourable husband.

This doting husband completely disregards her desire to work. But, he is a honourable husband.

This doting husband gets drunk and fails to save his wife from teasing . But, he is a honorable husband.

Cvs! As much as I would like to say that your Krishna Baba is a honourable husband.........I am sorry to disappoint you.  He is no where to be called  Honourable. On the contrary is a selfish man with a huge bruised ego.

He would be indeed honourable, if he would stop showing Pratigya attitude and try to console her. 

He would be indeed honourable, if he would admit in front of his criminal family that Pratigya was the one who earned the money . But he silently takes the credit and has no real remorse.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top