MN: One stubborn meets another....

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys i know i already have two ffs pending ARti and Just business, but i have few more ideas for ff. Posting more ff gives me a chance to choose which one to write so i won't write a bad part for one ff. here is my knew ff called One stubborn meets another...........

Character Sketch:

Nupur Bhushan: A 23 year girl from New York, bubbly, is daring, sensitive. She loves her family, her parents and her friends. For the few people in her life she can do anything for them except get married. She does not want to lose her freedom to maintain a family. She wants a guy who would respect her views and except her as she is. She wants a guy who respects her family as his own.

Mayank Sharma: A 24 year old New Yorker, he took control of his dad's family business and took it to the new level. He loves his sister Gunjan Sharma. He is waiting for his princess, a girl who would love his family as if her own.  

Gunjan Sharma: 23 years old, The one and only sister of Mayank Sharma, both share a special bond that can't be broken. They share everything, pain, secrets, sorrows, happiness except one secret that she is in love with Samrat, mayank's best friend afraid of his reaction might be.

Samrat Shergill: 24 years old. A spoilt-brat from college, but changed the day he met Gunjan, he loves her. He come from a rich family, but his parents have old fashioned views.

Suhani Shergill: Samrat's sister, Nups, gunjan, dia's best friend. All four of them met in college 4 years ago and became best 4 since then.

Dia (gupta soon to be Rathore:  Engaged to Benji Rathjod lives in New York with her family.

All of them are not from down to earth nature or old fashioned. They have been living in New York for a long time, they respect their Indian values, but mixed with their Modern bringing.  Most of this story is going to be about mayank and Nupur, but these characters will play important roles as well for the first few parts.

What happens when one stubborn meets another what happens ''?

Chapter 1: Friends are forever

Dia and Nupur were all outside Sharma's mansion, having a reunion. After all they met after one month. Since Nups went to London for vacation, diya had gone to India to meet her future in-laws.

Nups: "I am so worried diya, I caught the next flight from London upon receiving nups message she sounded terrible.

Dia: "I don't know nups I just arrived from India; I came straight here from the airport".

Nups: "Do you think we should go in I mean its 6 in the morning".

Dia: "Of course I mean Gunjan sounded terribly upset, let's just go in". Nups steps up on Sharma mansion's porch and rings the doorbell. A figure of guy about 24 years old opens the door half sleeping wearing PJ and a Popeye's cartoon t-shirt.

Mayank: "Oh hi dia how are you, long time no see, (just then his eyes landed on Nups) Oh no what a nightmare, please get up mayank please". He said slapping his face. Nups looked at mayank's childishness, her nose flaring with anger.  She picked up a bucket of water by the flower pot and dumped it on mayank, who stood there with shocked expression and drenched in cold water. Nups pushed his aside and stepped inside the house.

Mayank: "Are you crazy what was that for?"

Nups (proudly): "to get you out of your nightmare and tell you this is your dream". Nups said walking inside the house.

Mayank: "the day, I mean the night I dream about you I will stop sleeping". Nups heard him but ignored it. Dia followed her inside while mayank went towards his room.

Nups and dia went into the kitchen where Gunjan and Suhani were waiting for them. Gunjan and suhani hugged nups and dia.

Gun: "how are you two it been a month since I saw you guys".

Nups: "I am fine just fed up of my mom finding more marriage proposals for me, dude even in London she found 20 guys that I should meet".

Dia: "your parents are right nups its time you get married".

Nups: "marriage ha not happening for the next ten years".

Dia: "well I guess after ten years it wouldn't matter much". Dia said jokingly. Nups punched her shoulder.

Suhani: "so dia how was your trip to London?"

Dia (sighed): "don't ask Benji's family is completely tradition I don't know how I will be able to manage".

Nups: "that's exactly why I am not ready for marriage, because I am not ready to compromise with my life just yet".

Nups, dia, suhani, Gunjan moved to sit on the dining table, each holding their cup of coffee.

Nups: "okay getting back to the point, what happened Gunjan?". Gunjan sighed as a single tear escaped her tear.

Dia: "hey gunjan what happened, why are you crying?" Suhani takes out a card and hands it to nups.

Suhani: "Here look at this".

Nups looks at the card it was wedding card.

Nups: "oh wow Gunjan you are getting married that's great how this all happened you didn't even tell us".

Gunjan: "read the card nups".

Nups: "Okay,  We heartily invite you to the wedding of Samrat Shergill with Gun''wait Shreya Karthik, what?"

Dia: "what is this Gunjan?"

Suhani: "it's true bhai is getting married to Shreya that '..".

Gun: "Suhani please, she is my cousin".

Suhani: "I am sorry, but this is not right Gunjan".

Nups: "of course this is not right; Gunjan you have to explain us how did this all happened?"

Gunjan: "two weeks ago I asked Samrat if I could go meet his family, and he was like of course but then he was like that his family is all old fashioned an I am not, because I was grown here and I got really pissed at him, because I was already mad about something. I took out all my anger on him told him to get lost marry a girl his parents would choose,I told him this was the end of the relationship and then 4 days latter Suhani told me that Shreya's mom my bua came at their house for Shreya's marriage proposal, samrat's parents accepted it and so did Samrat".

Dia: "wow you told Samrat to get lost".

Nups: "shut up dia, but I can't believe that for one argument he will marry someone else that is so not Samrat".

Gunjan: "I don't know it is all my fault, I didn't even know what I was saying to him". Tears started rolling down her eyes, suhani moved closer to Gunjan hugging her from the side".

Nups: "Gunjan relax crying is not the solution, we  need a plan".

Gunjan (squeaky voice): "Plan for what?"

Nups: "To break the marriage".

Gunjan: "what, I am not going to break this marriage; he is getting married to my cousin".

Dia: "who is exactly a '' not nice, she hate us so much and I hold the same feelings for her she is so selfish and all that, no offence and she not even close to you guys her family is so".

Nups: "we get it dia".

Gunjan: "I called you guys here, because I am her bridesmaid and I need your help I want you to stay with me throughout the wedding and become the other two bridesmaids".

Nups stood up furiously slamming her palm on the table.

Nups: "oh no I am not becoming a bridesmaid to that little selfish brat, I am not on this with you Gunjan I am sorry, but no". She turned around only to bump into mayank who had just walked in the kitchen wearing blue jeans and white shirt.

Mayank: "wohoo don't break the table hippo". Nups sighed angrily, while gunjan glared at mayank.

Gun: "bro please".

Nups: "You know what mayank the only thing I am interested in breaking is you".

Mayank: "oooo I am scared". Mayank took a step toward nups who stepped back holding her nose.

Nups: "did you take a shower or what????"

Mayank: "Didn't need to since you just gave me a shower twenty minutes ago remember". He said mockingly.

Nups: "You disgust me".

Mayank; "oh really but that's nothing compared to what I'." he couldn't finish his sentence because gunjan got up from the table.

Gunjan: "stop it you two, why do you guys always have to argue so much".

Nups: "what can I do gunjan when I see this monkeys face, something insides me stirs and just".

Mayank: "oh so I look like a monkey".

Nups: "Any doubt?".

Mayank: "if  I am monkey you are a hippo". Gunjan step in between their argument or else they would never stop.

Gunjan: "bro please you are getting late, here is your sandwich (she handed him a wrapped sandwich)"

Mayank: "okay okay I get it friends are more important than your bro".  Mayank said making a sad face.

Nups: "of course you''" Gunjan interrupted before another argument could start.

Gunjan: "nups don't push it". Finally mayank laughed and all the ladies settled down again.

Dia: "okay so now what is the solution?"

Nups: "Simple, I will ignore mayank as much as I can".

Suhani: "Oh hello Dia meant about Sam and Gun's problem and you are still thinking about mayank?"

Nups: "oh I am sorry, but gunjan we have to break this wedding, it is not the 19th century where the girl gives up her love it doesn't work like that, by doing this you are just ruining both Samrat and Your life".

Gunjan: "but it's not right, she is my family member".

Suhani: "Okay that's it I am not going to let shreya become my babhi ever".

Nups: "Okay here is the plan we are going to tell that monkey mayank to talk to Samrat".

Gun: "we can't".

Nups: "why'.. Wait he doesn't know".

Gun: "I didn't get a chance to tell him".

Nups: "okay Gun do you love Samrat?

Gun: "of course".

Nups: "then you should know that shreya is not right for him you are".

Gun: "what if he doesn't love me anymore".

Nups: "Gun sweetheart love is like a lesson once you learn it you can't do anything to unlearn it". Gunjan looked around at all of her friends encouraged faces, she smiled in agreement. They all agreed put their hands together and cheered as a team.

By now you probaly have understood mayank and nups relationship, they argue a lot. This is kind of a different concept, i kind of got the ideas after watching  Revenge of the Bridesmaid, but the story will be different. In future parts you guys will read about  wedding cermonies and how are 4 sweethearts try to break the wedding (story might seem a little illogical but please bear with me). Through the process mayank and nups would develop feelings for each other.

Guys please do leave you comments/criticism😊

Index
Chapter 1 Friends are forever: Pg1
Chapter 2 Think alike: Pg 4
Chapter 3 First eyelock: Comming soon!
Edited by lopli - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nerdndproud thumbnail
i love this nups nd her theory about marriage........actually i follow that theory..........na loved mayur relation......its so much fun..........loved it
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
will read n comment after exam

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i like this jodi. their arguments are superb.
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love both Nupur and Mayank's character... please continue soon and thnx for de pm
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing.............loved their nok-jhok..............truly adorable...................cont soon...........thnx for pm...................!!!
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting concept dear!
luved it soo far............mayur nd their cute nok-jhoks 😆
nice CS
would luv to read this one
waiting for the next update
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊

crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting new and lovely
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome first part
do continue soon
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww... ria!
Congos 4 ur new FF!
i just luvd d concept!
MN nok jhoks...gosh i miss deir nok jhoks soo badly now!!!
continue soon!
luv ya!