India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Significance of the Shooting and other Issues

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I was like "What the hell?"Shocked when I checked out the article on this forum about Guddu shooting Runjhun.  Although I  have imagined pretty intense, not so good things happen w/them, this is something I've never imagined!  Although seeing him shoot her will be painful to watch, escpecially if the bullet hits herCry, certain good things can come out of this very drastic moveBig smile.  These are the things that can come out of this move such as- If Runjhun gets shot and and goes to the hospital, well, Guddu's mom can get better.  Runjhun might end up havin' temporary memory loss.  So w/her temporary memory loss, she'll end up treatin' Guddu differently and he'll end up seein' the light when it comes to her.  I hope Runjhun's mamis do show at least a little bit of true sadness for Runjhun but I'm sooo not gonna guarantee this is gonna happen w/them.  In the article, it mentions that Guddu will find out that she is a Bhagonwali so maybe he will show remorse for her after he finds this out.  I think the biggest issue w/both Guddu and Runjhun in terms of how they treat eachother is that they don't share certain things w/eachother that they really should and if they shared these things, they wouldn't have this much hatred for eachother.  Runjhun never really mentioned that she wasn't responsible for gettin' him arrested for the exam leak incident and Guddu didn't tell her about his mom's health condition.  At least in regards to his 1st arrest on the show, she eventually told him she was helpless in the situation but she said nothing to him the 2nd time he got arrested- she only gave importance to Diamond in this incident, not GudduAngry.  I'd like to see Guddu take care of her after the gunshot incident.  Maybe she will be in such a state after he shoots her that she will have trouble taking care of herself for at least a temporary period of time so he'll end up takin' care of her!!!  She wears sindoor, and cooks for him, and we have seen her serve him breakfast and he doesn't do anything for her.  It would be nice for him to do something for her for a change!  He has done all these ill mannered acts towards her and I'm not gonna name every single one of them & she tolerated him until he auctioned her marriage items- this act ignited the tigress in her and she finally gave him a piece of her mind by givin' him a harsh lecture- this lecture is the only thing she has ever done to him.  Although I like Guddu & he is my favorite Zee tv hero, I think quite a bit of girls would not have tolerated him for this long.  Runjhun has a VERY HIGH tolerance level.  Her horrible family (when I say horrible family, I only mean her mamas & mamis) ruins Guddu's life and she ends up gettin' thrashing from him, it's sooo freakin' sadCry.  She doesn't deserve all this.  I have a feeling that the writers want Guddu to start seein' the light when it comes to her not long after this gunshot.  If this is the case then we'll end up seeing him treat her w/more respect and affection real soonBig smile.             

Edited by edabella - 18 March 2011 at 11:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeeb25-Nirvana-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index