Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 46)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

Originally posted by sunaina02

Daisy - may I ask you - why are you doing Ph D?

reasons are as follows:
1. unfortunately i love the subject
2. i wanna work on something new, put forward some new ideas and work with that, and research will give me that opportunity
3. i absolutely hated those few months in corporate where they wd nt let me use my brains or do anything challenging and i craved challenges

and so i m here hoping to complete my phd!!
Then?

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

@ashi and su

i think usually each year she has like one or max 2 releases............though 2010 had seen a crowd of her movies............so if in one yr only a single movie of her releases, i don't think that will be scowled/frowned upon or considered as a break

DD , having a baby will also affect her body . She will/ may put on a lot of weight . She cannot just have a baby and start acting in a couple of weeks or so ! And a break in this profession is a no no . She's almost 38 . Younger ( not necessarily fresher ) faces are taking over !

Why can't Abhishek try and hv a baby ? He can sit at home and it will make no difference . LOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by varshita

@ Vartu
Sochna bi mat RN ko chodne ki varna tu jaanti hai mai kitne dangerous hoon?

U never know what future has planned for u. Wink Wink Wink
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

We think if we look beautiful and young externall everything is all right .

But no exercise, medicine , vitamins in this world will keep your reproductive system fruitful for the first baby when you are in your 40s.

Go for IVF and then get loaded with octuplets LOL

IVF is good .

Like they say , 'Sau sonar ki , Ek lohar ki ' LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
When you are 38 - you are supposed to do roles which will not demand perfect hourglass figure.

Unfortunately our BW does not provide such scope to leading ladies.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-Shaina_b

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shaina_b

hi shaina!!
i wish i cd have seen her in a romantic, breezy sort of a role for sometime before another action role.............i agree with su on the point that right after naina, an extension of naina role can be a big gamble which may typecast her in action roles. i dont have much complaints  coz i love action/crime serials but for her long term career i hope thats not too high a price

Right now I have my fingers crossed that with in a serial in Sony, YRF just might notice her!!!!!!Wink Smile Smile

No chance , priyanka is not suited for BW and she is now too old to start a BW career . I dont want another TV actor to act in films which never get releasedDead

Not for Bollywood!!!!!

For Tellywood!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

@ashi and su

i think usually each year she has like one or max 2 releases............though 2010 had seen a crowd of her movies............so if in one yr only a single movie of her releases, i don't think that will be scowled/frowned upon or considered as a break

DD , having a baby will also affect her body . She will/ may put on a lot of weight . She cannot just have a baby and start acting in a couple of weeks or so ! And a break in this profession is a no no . She's almost 38 . Younger ( not necessarily fresher ) faces are taking over !

Why can't Abhishek try and hv a baby ? He can sit at home and it will make no difference . LOL

but in hollywood, no body bothers abt age, they look all glam,  they even relish and show off the fact they are pregnant and after having baby, come back looking all awesome in a month or 2........frankly most of teh celeb actress turned mom are pretty old.  and what younger faces, the only new heroines as such are sonam, deepika and anushka, the others have been working for quite few yrs now.............and i think bollywood is slowly evolving having different storylines, strong characters....instead of mindless glam or teenage or college girl roles..............so having good roles wont be that much of a prob and b4 2010 if u see, 2009 had no releases of ash most probably, and before that as i said one or two movies......................so for quite sometime she had been doing sparse movies, its not as if she was always there on posters year round

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kads_8302-PoisonIvy-Shaina_b

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Daisy - may I ask you - why are you doing Ph D?

reasons are as follows:
1. unfortunately i love the subject
2. i wanna work on something new, put forward some new ideas and work with that, and research will give me that opportunity
3. i absolutely hated those few months in corporate where they wd nt let me use my brains or do anything challenging and i craved challenges

and so i m here hoping to complete my phd!!
Then?

hmm then.......perhaps work in some lab for sometime...........and when i have enough money perhaps will turn into an entrepreneur!! or maybe join DRDO as a scientist......i always had this thing of becoming a eccentric, reclusive, enigmatic sort of a scientist from childhood ................lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kads_8302sunaina02-PoisonIvy-

Go to top