Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessFlavia

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Shaina_b

hey Shai u know i satrted watching Adalat too and it's really interesting. Wink Wink Wink
Pata nahi kab kuch final karenge ye log, new show se jyada to ye CID ko hi promote karte rehte hain. Angry Angry Angry
Yes it is!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

This week they are gonna do an adaptation of 'And then there were None' and Sony is thankfully promoting that!!!!!

Arre kash hamare Captain ke paas KD hota toh woh case kabhi nahi harta!!!!!

Ek kaam karte hain reopen karwaate hain case KD se. Wink Wink Wink

I agree..... chalo KD ko kehte hain Captain sahab ka case fight karne ke liye..... Captain Salve ki  to band baj jayegi.......

Aur is baar KD ka saath hum denge na to dekhte hain na kis ki himmat hai jo Captain se us k honors aur Naina cheen le? LOL LOL LOL

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PrincessFlavia

hey Shai u know i satrted watching Adalat too and it's really interesting. Wink Wink Wink
Pata nahi kab kuch final karenge ye log, new show se jyada to ye CID ko hi promote karte rehte hain. Angry Angry Angry
Yes it is!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

This week they are gonna do an adaptation of 'And then there were None' and Sony is thankfully promoting that!!!!!

Arre kash hamare Captain ke paas KD hota toh woh case kabhi nahi harta!!!!!

Ek kaam karte hain reopen karwaate hain case KD se. Wink Wink Wink

I agree..... chalo KD ko kehte hain Captain sahab ka case fight karne ke liye..... Captain Salve ki  to band baj jayegi.......

KD ke saamne toh acche accho ki band baj jaati hai!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Because KD stands for truth, KD stands for justice!!!!!!

Par KD toh civil court mein ladhta hai!!!!!

Are higher nahi kar sakte kya? Confused Confused Confused Aisa koi law hai kya ki vo Army person ka case nahi lad sakta? Confused Confused Confused

Vaise Shai tum mujhe ek short fic ka idea de chuki ho yahan se pata hai? Wink Wink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaina_b

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

DIDN't anyone catch the promo???? it was nice........pri looking good

Nops i didn't. Ouch Ouch Ouch
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
NO RBO Forum / Members TALK here !

Discuss her performance in the show by all means .

And if you want to discuss/ diss the forum or members , please do so in a chat club .

This is a special fc . Let's keep it clean , shall we ?
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Yes , even I don't know why I found most matches boring !

And why are all India matches nail biters ? I know they're exciting but I hv a weak heart . So difficult to continue watching when India begin to fumble .

And are Sachin and Yuvraj the only two playing ? Where are the rest ?

Big big one now ! We have to buck up !

Fingers crossed for 2 things now - Victory against Pak and a century for Sachin .

And Woohoo again . WE ended Aussie 's reign . Party

i just watch it as a game..m nt an overhyped fan who takes these people idols of the country or something else...of course they are bound to become famous when the cricket organizers uses the black money to organize so many cricket tournaments round the year...+ the IPL's....i really feel bad for our national game which is been so ignored...and the hockey players doesnt seem so interested to play even....i heard a player saying once ' why should we play if we r getting nothing out of it'...dats sad....

abt aussies reign....i am not so surprised on their defeat becoz i guess last year or in 2009 we defeated in their own home and won that cup....so they didnt seem to be those champions at all..i could see the faces.......although they played well this time......but it was important to beat them n glad we did.....so we should win the cup.....again FINGERS CROSSED

Exactly true, in India only Cricket is in good postion.  Sleepy Sleepy  Sleepy All sports except cricket are far apart from name, fame and money. Ouch Ouch Ouch They get money and name only when they earn a medel hi any Common wealth or in any Olympic. Ouch Ouch Ouch
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

A new entrant also they should judge naa!!!!!!

I mean it is okay to bash a character who is after the male lead but it was so obvious Sam was not that as even during college days Shaan had a girlfriend and still Sam was his best friend!!!!

i agrree ....what abt rucha gujarati who spell a direct threat to the lead...LOL...they bashed and loved her too..just becoz she made way for the lead coupleLOLLOLLOL .. in soaps like these u dont have to follow the whole series...just watch an episode...and u can get the whole summary LOL
so somewhere down the line they knew that priyanka is more famous than her and its strange tht we her own fans doesnt think soLOL

i agree with these points, i used to watch afew episodes of Odhani when it started but soon i found it wired, anyways not to say anything more to the show. That's true Neetu if u just watch one and more episodes of such shows u can know the whole story by yourself. LOL LOL LOL

Who wants to know the story??

I was only interested in watching Priyanka's scenes!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

NO RBO Forum / Members TALK here !

Discuss her performance in the show by all means .

And if you want to discuss/ diss the forum or members , please do so in a chat club .

This is a special fc . Let's keep it clean , shall we ?

Yaar i have quit the topic already and i am just posting my view on comments posted yesterday when i wasn't here and coming to your point i am not interested to discuss that show here.

No body will talk about RBO now and will not discuss about the show( honestly i am not interested too) and any how if it continues and problem still persists i can stop coming here.

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 25 March 2011 at 1:57am
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

A new entrant also they should judge naa!!!!!!

I mean it is okay to bash a character who is after the male lead but it was so obvious Sam was not that as even during college days Shaan had a girlfriend and still Sam was his best friend!!!!

i agrree ....what abt rucha gujarati who spell a direct threat to the lead...LOL...they bashed and loved her too..just becoz she made way for the lead coupleLOLLOLLOL .. in soaps like these u dont have to follow the whole series...just watch an episode...and u can get the whole summary LOL
so somewhere down the line they knew that priyanka is more famous than her and its strange tht we her own fans doesnt think soLOL

i agree with these points, i used to watch afew episodes of Odhani when it started but soon i found it wired, anyways not to say anything more to the show. That's true Neetu if u just watch one and more episodes of such shows u can know the whole story by yourself. LOL LOL LOL

Who wants to know the story??

I was only interested in watching Priyanka's scenes!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

@ Ashi please see what i have already wrote in one of my post.( with dark blak italic)

@ Shaina

I am not saying to know the story of RBO i am saying that u can know the story of any melodramic saas bahu sope after watching two or three episodes. LOL LOL LOL

-PoisonIvy-

Go to top