Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 32)

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

summary of the promo....

i caught it late night...didn't check the time...

ok here it goes...

the promo started with KARAN MEHRA telling us abt a unique man being blind...and also has been suspended...

then he , kunal verma and priyanka walks as a team to him and explaning some case.....now its priyanka's voice talking abt some murder...or something abt fingerprints...

then the blind cop looks at the three of them and walks away...title appears... SUPER COP SURYA.

i need to see it again to confirm....alhough 80 % of this summary is correct

the timing is MON-THU 9pm from 4th april SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Mujhe bhi abhi tak aate hain tabhi to RN k dream world se bahar nahi aa paayi aaj tak. LOL LOL LOL
Aur kabhi aana bhi mat!!!!!Wink LOL

At least apni fics finish karne tak to nahi hi aaongi bahar. LOL LOL LOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

I can't say about RK, kyounki vo nahi rukega mai jaanti thi but ab baaki k baare me mai nahi jaanti.

Oh the rest were quite funny!!!!!

The first time I tried it was to stop RK in LRL and that was a lost battle as it is!!!!

The second time was quite funny!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

It was when Kritika Sehgal as gotten selected for Jhansi ki Rani!!!!!

I remember before she got selected we wanted Priyanka to do the role and someone had suggested so in that article!!!!!!Smile Smile

Khair Kritika got selected and the Naman-Kritika fan group wanted Naman with her!!!!

Now many of them lived abroad and did not have much idea of Rani Laxmibai and I had to convince them how wonderful this role was!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

So now they wanted Naman opposite her and I explained to them it is not possible as her husband was much older than her and also does not have much important part in the story!!!!!!

Nana Saheb and Tantia Tope were the important characters!!!!!

So they decided they nonetheless wanted to have Naman in some important role their and got down to petition for it!!!!!!Smile LOL LOL

That also did not materialise!!!!But I doubt even if it had they would have been happy as Nana Saheb does not have much of a part and she calls him Nana Bhao and Tantia Tope is her guru!!!!

I don't remember the other times I tried the petitioning thing!!!!!

Moral of the story petitioning thing doesn't work!!!!!

But I think mailing SBS may atleast bring it to the producers notice!!!!!

Do u think Naman suit in that show, Confused Confused Confused he is my lovely chocolaty boy and i loved him in those roles not in a period drama, Wink Wink Wink But PB was nice option for RLB. Clap Clap Clap
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Okay , I hv no idea what was wrong our posts last night . Who reported and what ?

Usually I do not care much for warnings but this is the 100th fc and Swati has already paid us a visit twice !

So let's cut the RBO talk !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143Shaina_b

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Yeah i forgot to tell u so sorry for that. Smile Smile Smile

But don't worry jo karna tha vo maine kar liya.  ROFLROFLROFL

You should check that topic kaise kaise comment unhone kiye hain vahan pe. Angry Angry Angry But hum ne bhi acche se responses diye ab topic jaldi close ho gaya varna mai tum ko jaroor batai. ROFLROFLROFL

Don't worry next time bataoongi. Wink Wink Wink

Vahi to maine vahan ek comment diya tha between the comparison of popularity ki "maine to bhai sach baat ki kadwi to apne aap hi lag gayi"ROFLROFLROFL

You were too good there!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL Clap 

I know and ye sweet poison aur continue hota but topic hi close ho gaya. LOL LOL LOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

^yeah i havent also hear abt joker wid prachi desai.......aaj kal distributors milne baahut mushkil hote hain movies ke liye ......

And it becomes worse when the lead is not that much popular face of Bollywood. Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiropa

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

I'm not saying posting articles is wrong !

All in saying is - undErstand the mindset of a fan ! That article mentioned that Priyanka is more popular than the female lead of the show . For fans who have not even heard of Priyanka , it must have irked them no end ! And even if some of them know
her , sadly the truth is that right now their lead is more popular because her show is on air ..!

I already said that I'm unaware of the history of that forum . But accepting new entrants in the middle of nowhere is always difficult .

ashi

i knew posting that article would irk them, thats why i asked them to post that particular article
because before this they have posted many low and cheap comments on pri which has irked us.

and for the new entry you are right to some case but in this case

because there were others who posed direct threat to leading pair, they have not received the same response
the new girl, who entered after pri received comments like woh you saved us from the torture of that sam girl
if it was just because of pri was new entry the other new girl would have received the same response

i was wondering at first why all of a sudden pri had gained these much hatred
well if you would have have there you would have identified some old RA lovers as well
and also those, some fans of the lead girl who just became insecure only after watching pri in first episode

it has nothing compared to what GC was in lrl

and yes the first article of TB which only sates pri in the new show, says nothing bad about rbo, you should have seen exactly what they have posted about pri then, that article does not have any material to irk them to bash pri to no end
well i cant find the thread now but posting the link of the article, you can see
 what is here to bash pri

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9107-fireworks-productions-to-come-up-with-a-one-hour-daily-on-sony.htm

well when i saw them bashing pri for this article then i asked vertika to post the second article. well the purpose was clear, but i missed my chance . i dont have to put low remarks to answer them, but at least i could have answered them in my way.

and about some aggressive pri fans well we need them sometimesLOL
jab bhoot baton se nahin mainteLOLWink
Wink

totally agree with u Shiro..........jaise karni vaise bharni........ Tongue Tongue Tongue  jab karte hue nahi dare to sunte hue kyoun?LOL LOL LOL If u don't like anyone u can simply write in the article all the best to her but nops how can they be so polite. Wink  Wink  Wink

And i am happy and satisfied with myself. LOL LOL LOL

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

i am learning flash dese days....and the more i am learning it and i am getting evil...Evil Smile.

yesterday i made an animation on ahem ahem u must have seen in my siggy...LOL

and the second one i have made in which PB shoots her.....ROFL i have used her the same image of LRL....the moment if i find any over bashing on pri....i am sure gonna post tht animationROFL

so u are warning na? LOL  LOL  LOL

Go to top