Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 27)

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

Originally posted by Shaina_b

A new entrant also they should judge naa!!!!!!

I mean it is okay to bash a character who is after the male lead but it was so obvious Sam was not that as even during college days Shaan had a girlfriend and still Sam was his best friend!!!!

i agrree ....what abt rucha gujarati who spell a direct threat to the lead...LOL...they bashed and loved her too..just becoz she made way for the lead coupleLOLLOLLOL .. in soaps like these u dont have to follow the whole series...just watch an episode...and u can get the whole summary WinkLOLLOLLOL
so somewhere down the line they knew that priyanka is more famous than her and its strange tht we her own fans doesnt think soLOLLOLLOLLOL

Of course!!!!!

The whole plot is only so silly!!!!!

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Oh well at least she won't get bashed now for any unnecessary reasons......and hopefully will get much required credit for her talent with her new show....I'm looking forward to watch the show.....Big smile

Me too hope same Wink Wink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Priyanka was never given her due for lrl . Actually very rarely actresses get credit for a show 's success ! Sad , because most of the Fangirls go gaga over the male lead !

Thanks for telling me about movie maker . Will give it a try provided I'm able to figure out what to do ! I'm pathetic with these things !
i am very happy whatever she got...becoz in the age of kekta krap and all...and if u still look these shows still rule.....if she gets recognized by doing different thats enuff......waise bhi the life of the tv actress is not that long.....smriti irani, gauri pradhan all faded away and chances are less they will bounce back also...they have crossed or abt to cross 35.. so what ever priyanka can make...make the most of it......this is the time for herTongue

I am happy too, that she didn't play that stero saas bahu type role.Smile Smile  Smile That will be beneficial to do different roles rather than rona dhona and saas bahu.  TongueTongue Tongue

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Yeah i forgot to tell u so sorry for that. Smile Smile Smile

But don't worry jo karna tha vo maine kar liya.  ROFLROFLROFL

You should check that topic kaise kaise comment unhone kiye hain vahan pe. Angry Angry Angry But hum ne bhi acche se responses diye ab topic jaldi close ho gaya varna mai tum ko jaroor batai. ROFLROFLROFL

Don't worry next time bataoongi. Wink Wink Wink

Vahi to maine vahan ek comment diya tha between the comparison of popularity ki "maine to bhai sach baat ki kadwi to apne aap hi lag gayi"ROFLROFLROFL

You were too good there!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL Clap Clap Clap

Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

@shaina : i know its really quite banging ur head against the wall..LOL but rbo fans never leave a chance see thy LOVE pri so much ROFL they very well know tht she is out of the show still they shower the flowers from their mouthsROFL ab yeh pri ki popularity hi hai...

yes i am happy to come here....actually m so excited these days tht i am mostly all the places related to PB...orkut facebook youtube everywhere....coz pri is gonna come back with a role what i wanted Smile i also went to huda-nain fc....lekin huda ki hi fans usse chodd gaye to naina - huda ki jodi ki kya bisaat hai LOL

@mahak : did u check my siggy ROFL ??? and abt that thread......yaar kitna mazaa aa raha tha....i was having such a good time....till they  BS their way out ... LOL

Woh bhi koi jaane hi jagah hai Neetu!!!!!!Tongue

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Good point, i too not feel that only RK was the reason of the sucess of the show. Confused Confused Confused All super six and a different content with a powerful presentation too helped the show to get good TRP's and when RK felt that they are doing injustice to his role hi quit the show but Pri was till the last Clap Clap Clap until the makers started a fresh batch which didn't work. ROFLROFLROFL

Even there they disappointed!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

They did not pair up Abhi and Akriti and brought in Shona who was anyways not gonna be opposite Abhi!!!!!

Then they bumped off Vidya leaving Gunny alone!!!!!

Sameera disappeared halfway through!!!!!

When Gunny and Abhi and all discovered that Purvi is actually the traitor Ritu's sister, instead of the same treatment as Naina being metted out to her, she suddenly became invaluable to them!!!!!!!

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by The.WonderStone

Originally posted by Puri_2711

'We're taking IPL head on' - Hindustan Times

PB show starts from April 4 SmileSmile Supercop Surya TongueTongue
thanks for the news...but its a bit strange....

they want to BATTLE IPL where even kekta loses her wickets outLOLLOLLOL moreover no promos...if they don't promote it, how will anyone get the idea of its airing?...they need to plan out their stratergies fast...and i must say..looking at sony's current condition.its going to be tough for them

I don't think it is going to work!!!!!

Anyways Sony is extending Adaalat to bi-weekly!!!!!!

It needs to promote its shows more!!!!Maybe it should give more ads on Sab TV!!!!!

hey Shai u know i satrted watching Adalat too and it's really interesting. Wink Wink Wink
Pata nahi kab kuch final karenge ye log, new show se jyada to ye CID ko hi promote karte rehte hain. Angry Angry Angry
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Good point, i too not feel that only RK was the reason of the sucess of the show. Confused Confused Confused All super six and a different content with a powerful presentation too helped the show to get good TRP's and when RK felt that they are doing injustice to his role hi quit the show but Pri was till the last Clap Clap Clap until the makers started a fresh batch which didn't work. ROFLROFLROFL

Even there they disappointed!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

They did not pair up Abhi and Akriti and brought in Shona who was anyways not gonna be opposite Abhi!!!!!

Then they bumped off Vidya leaving Gunny alone!!!!!

Sameera disappeared halfway through!!!!!

When Gunny and Abhi and all discovered that Purvi is actually the traitor Ritu's sister, instead of the same treatment as Naina being metted out to her, she suddenly became invaluable to them!!!!!!!

Sab kuch mess up tha season 3 me even Gauri ko laana total waste raha us show me to kya hum log Gauri ko kuch bhi kehte the ki vo kya kar rahi hai yahan Ouch Ouch Ouch Nahi na but ............anyways leave them with there cutie K.......... LOL LOL LOL

They just copied season 1 & 2 in season 3 and it didn't work. Wink Wink Wink

Go to top