Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 146)

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaa_1985

Hi!!!! everybody!!!!
Wow......we have done it???!!!!! Can't believe...and that too we are on the verge of completing this one too...!! Just wow...
Well CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF US!!!!! Big smile
Di, the front page is wonderful....Party PartyPartyso it's finally party time for us all and I am as usual the last one to enter D'oh!! But it's really awesome to be back after ages....
So how are you all????
Ashi, di, daisy, Shaina, Yazh, Arwa, Vertika, Esha and all others????
Didn't go through all the previous pages...but I am sure you all had a blast....

Wonderful Shining Green Stars

Miss you all
Love
Riya.

Hiii Riya!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Great to see you at the Century FC finally!!!!!Smile Smile Hug Hug

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Oh , how did I miss this conversation ?

When Rajeev does badly we curse the woman in his life for bringing him bad luck . And when he gets some fame , we say the dame has nothing to do it . I love how unbiased we are LOL

We can never (specially Shai) give credit to Manjari of anything good in his life. LOL LOL LOL

Yes I can't!!!!

She is bad news and suitable for closet!!!!!LOL LOL

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Gauri Khan lucky for SRK .

Wonder how many women 's good luck have rubbed off on Aamir. Or Akshay ... Or other WomanzIers in Bollywood LOL

I'm a feminist to the core . So Il continue to believe that if men are successful it's because of the women in their lives and if they fail it's because of their own stupidities . LOL

Gauri is lucky for SRK!!!!!!

As for what you said, I agree with that but not in case of Rajeev!!!!!LOL

didi this is very mean of u u r giving credit to gauri for srk's successWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink but not manjiri poor girl OuchOuchOuchOuch 

Gauri was with SRK even when he was not a star!!!!!Smile

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Finally the Official Trailer TongueTongueTongue........... not leaked LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Again mostly with all other actors but yes happy to see the trailer ending with him.....and saw him shooting the gun too...but the other scene of his walk which was in the unofficial version is not in this....Well this is looking like a pakka-present times BW movie with almost all elements....and maar-peet kuch jyaada hi dikh rahi hai....

Edited by esha143 - 21 April 2011 at 3:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
@esha  i agree with u <:   but  i  do not like over fight  in any  movie thats  is too much  i have seen  shatinaa whole  trailer  OMGG!  god  And  did u see   sexy   element   over add  in this movie .. OMGGG GOD  one girl  kiss another  girl  also <:the promo looks a bit scary....though RK was shown only once twice in the add, but still like always RK has left a impact....Smile
.but then at the end....uska pareshan hoke jhatke se uth jana....awweee...I love that!! Embarrassed

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

The story is beautiful Vertika!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Thanks a lot Smile Smile Smile

Naina is sleeping and Raj is watching her longingly!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingHaaaiii!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Soti hue sherni acchi lagti hai na LOL LOL LOL

He did not want her sleep to be disturbed and so he blocked the path of the sun rays!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileHow sweet!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Raj can do anything for Naina and her peace. Wink Wink Wink

The song is very nice and just perfect for them!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

A big thanks Big smile Big smile Big smile

Raj is the luckiest man on earth today as his love was with him in his arms!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

After a long struggle, he has got her in his life once again and she is the whole world for him now!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Koi bhi insaan jis k pass us ka pyaar hota hai vo lucky hota hai na, aur fir Raj ne kitne mushkilon k baad apna pyaar hasil kiya hai. Wink Wink Wink

She has become his life and he cannot let go of her ever!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Never away from him  Smile Smile Smile

Naina hugged him tightly and Raj smiled as he hugged her back!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Hug Hug Hug Hug

Sote time bhi Naina Raj ko apne se door nahi karna chahti haEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Raj is remembering the beautiful moments that he had spent with Naina and all that has happened between them!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Saare khoobsurat pal jo us ne Naina k saath bitaye hain.Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Naina asked Raj cutely ke subah ho gayi kya and Raj once again felt an urge to kiss her!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Subah ho gayi mamu LOL LOL LOL

That beautiful night at the mentor ship camp was when he realized what type of importance Naina has in his life!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

First time he felt that Naina had become more than his protegee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Raj is now lost in Naina's angelic face!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The most beautiful face for him Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I had loved it when Pooja had said that they are like Veer and Zaara and it's true!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

They seemed like that Approve Approve Approve

Only both of their hearts knew how they passed these long years and now she is in his arms for eternity!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Never ending love of Raj and Naina Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I loved it when Naina said ke usse laga tha bus Raj loves her!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Haan par vaise bhi jab tak kahega nahi pata kaise chalega? Wink Wink Wink

The morning scene between Raj and Naina was very cute!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Naina is looking extremely beautiful in the saree and Raj is mesmerized by her beauty!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Raj ka to kaam hi hai aaj kal Naina ko dekh kar kho jaana Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

They talk about that day when Raj had seen Naina for the first time in a saree!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

The most famous red saree scene Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

After half an hour Raj and Naina were downstairs where all their friends were waiting for them!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

But no one will speak anything till Raj says anything  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Naina and Pooja start talking and both get engrossed in their talks!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Pooja ko to kitne din baad itna bolne ko mila hai LOL LOL LOL

Raj took her to a room which was dark and left her alone!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

All of them gave Naina a great surprise on her birthday!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Party Party Party Party

Good plan and even Naina forgot her birthday na but Raj can never forget anything related to NainaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Raj actually said to Naina that may God bless her with their children and Naina blushed!!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Naughty blessings to her Blushing Blushing Blushing

Raj thanked Naina for coming into his life and making it so beautiful!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

They both are complement of each other Smile Smile Smile

Naina felt soo happy and life has become complete for her now!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Everyone who is important for her are there around us and her life is happy and content now ApproveApprove Approve

Raj and Naina are happy and together now and forever!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

And now no more anyone between them Wink Wink Wink

It was very sweet and romantic!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Thanks Smile Smile Smile

You really made us relive those beautiful moments!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

It was just a small effort yaar and if i am successful than i am happy that my work has been successful. Approve Approve Approve

A big thanks to you to find time and comment over it. Hug Hug Hug

Thank u darling HugHugHug

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 21 April 2011 at 11:14pm
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
guys have look

Shaitan's trailer to release with Dum Maaro Dum

Thursday, April 21, 2011, 15:25 [IST]
Print This Page
Comment on This Article
A A A
Shaitan
Kalki   | Shaitan   | Wallpapers   | Hot N Spicy   | Videos   | Kalki Fan Club   | Rajeev Fan Club  
Ads by Google
Dum Maaro Dum
On April 22, multiple lives collide And everything will change forever.
www.facebook.com/DumMaaroDum
Ads by Google
www.flipkart.com/Mobiles  www.flipkart.com/Mobiles
Huge Selection at Amazing Prices. Latest Prices. Reviews & Comparison
Bejoy Nambiar's directorial debut Shaitan's first trailer will be released with Rohan Sippy's Dum Maaro Dum. The film shows the wild side of today's youth. It depicts all the weird ways of the present generation, which is all about styles, aggression, dare, speed, violence, competition, and above all sexual and bisexuals concepts. 

The promo of the film is a mini version of what Shaitan is in reality. The 'l' word comes to mind as soon as one sees actress Kalki Koelchin kissing Keerti Kulhari as a 'dare to', during a game of 'truth and dare'. One will a see TV set being crashed into a guy's head and a guy hitting himself with a belt. 

The weird ways to of today's youth will be shown through this Anurag Kashyap's film without forgetting the style quotient of the same. The film has been shot from upside-down angles with high speed shots, in order to bring out the edginess of youngsters. 

The film will be exploring the dark side of today's world. Director Nambiar, who was the former assistant to Mani Ratnam, says to Mid Day, "The idea was to translate the edginess of the film into the trailer. It's a representation of youth I have seen around me, the kind of people I have grown up and interacted with. Today's youth is aggressive, sexual, violent, edgier and aware of everything happening around. They like to explore the darker side and push the envelope till they can be brought in check by authorities. The film is basically about how well you deal with the shaitaan (demon) within you."

Producer Anurag Kashyap told, "Shaitan is like a David Flincher film set in Mumbai made by an Indian filmmaker. It completely blows you away." The film stars actor Rajeev Khandelwal, Shiv Pandit, Kalki Koelchin, Neil Bhoopalam, Keerti Kulhari and others.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kads_8302esha143Mahak Sinha

Go to top