Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 13)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yazh1

This is the only pic out of more than a dozen pics of the red saree frontpage... 

He too is stunned and dismayed (looks angry too) at the loss of all pics and siggies in his FCs...

That's lovely and still when i imagine that scene i feel delighted....... Wink Wink Wink

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 22 March 2011 at 11:09pm

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

This is the only pic out of more than a dozen pics of the red saree frontpage... 

He too is stunned and dismayed (looks angry too) at the loss of all pics and siggies in his FCs...

Hahaha...good one Yazh....but the magic of this scene is out-of-words,no??The emotions he displayed on his face....so many of them at once.....shock,stun, happy,dreamy,love, desire, struggle.....oh so many more unnamed.......where can we find someone like him in the form of an actor...??
nowhere....Smile he is the best and this scene was the best...

Oh I can agree on that even in my dreams....whatever roles he may play in his entire career....the role of Capt.Rajveer Singh Shekhawath will be remembered as a Golden one played by him in his acting career....and this scene will be at top of the most. beautiful ones enacted by him....

That's why i said that he has made a milestone type work for LRL and no one can ever touch that. Smile Smile Smile
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Why are you all talking like that.   Do people in the RBo forum dislike Priyanka ?

They hate her like anything!!!!!

I think they are happy over the new silly heroine of Rahul!!!!!

Actually she looks dumbo na that's why they like her but in case of Pri she looked prettier than Khanak so what are they supposed to do? Wink Wink Wink

Wink

They can actually make a show on them!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Dumb and Dumber!!!!!!

Not any kind of difference will this make. LOL LOL LOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarsow

Why are you all talking like that.   Do people in the RBo forum dislike Priyanka ?

they hate or do not hate her is not d question thnk god she quite coz no importance was given to her in tat show,

Aarthi

It's fault of her role, her role was not that much strong there and next thing she looks more pretty than the lead so it's not easy for the fans of RBO to accept a girl which looks better than their Khanak. LOLLOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaina_b

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

they hate or do not hate her is not d question thnk god she quite coz no importance was given to her in tat show,

Aarthi

yeah glad she quit that show............agreed with aarthi, her role had become like an afterthought and anyways it seems truly talented ppl make enemies faster than friends.............

It's obvious, we always hate the negative characters of the show but the fact is that they have a lot of potential in them while doing negative role Big smile Big smile Big smile. It's not easy to portray such roles. SmileSmile Smile
Coming to PB she is super talented more than the lead of that _____show so it's obvious that her fans can feel uncomfortable. Wink Wink Wink

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

i'm waitn 2 see her in tat thrilling serial,u r rite daisy,but i want the same gang of lrl to work in tat sony serial,tat wuld realy be intrestn,wit ritu akka swetha doin a fully negative role,

Aarthi

It's not gonna be happen i think, but i wish this to be happen. Smile Smile Smile

I want RK to do a cameo in the show. Big smile Big smile Big smile

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessFlavia

Originally posted by shiropa

omgShocked they just hate her

they didnt spare a chance be it direct or indirect. you cant imagine their words. how come people hate someone so quickly who even have not 5 mins track

they could be ok with the stupid track, but what will u say if a banch of people get insecure over their beloved lead and off course there are some old RA lovers as well . only we know

and yes when ever some comments of pri has been reported mods suddenly become very kind and sweet. and just cant see any point reporting

and one of our beloved keep saying that they are very kind to pri, if it would have been some other forum we cant imagine the bashing

as it is like oh they kill people we are kind enough we are only breaking your bones

yeah Vertika came across these bashing at one time and mentioned it here too....she intended to report it too.....they don't show any decency in bashing.....

Then it should be reported.... why hasn't someone reported it till now.....???

A few people there have reported that but the problem is that how many times one can do that? Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

congo every1 for the lovely fc

AARTHI

Love is swift, sincere, pious, joyful, generous, strong, patient, faithful, prudent, long-suffering, courageous, and never seeking its own; for wheresoever a person seeketh his own, there he falleth from love.

Superb Arthi, beautiful words and loved that you thought. Clap Clap Clap

Go to top