Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 104

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by yazh1

suspended cop tavde will have a story to tell about his personal crisis and will be on screen for long... πŸ˜Š
All his movies are A. This though may not be becasue of his scenes...

More like a semi circle of fire, but looks like a modern halo πŸ˜ƒ.  

The tag line says 'face your inner shaitan' 
hahaha we'll see him face to face after years/months 

This time i am tightly crossing my fingers... Nothing should go wrong this time...
Originally posted by kads_8302

This time i am tightly crossing my fingers... Nothing should go wrong this time...

Amen to that kads...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sunaina02

Have you heard this πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

I am still wondering - should I feel overjoyed, simply glad or take it with a pinch of salt.

Barbara Mori is coming back!

Pradip Gupta, TNN | Apr 18, 2011, 12.00am IST

Tags:kites|Hrithik Roshan|Cold Meat|Barbara Mori
Barbara Mori
The Mexican siren is charging a whopping fee of 12 crore to be paired with Rajeev Khandelwal for a Hindi film

Barbara Mori's love-affair with India continues despite her painful debut with Hrithik Roshan in Kites. Now the actress returns to Hindi films in a film titled Fever, co-starring Rajeev Khandelwal. She plays the character of a linguist and it is learnt that Mori is being paid 300,000 dollars for the film (over 12 crore).

That's much more than what our A-list actresses charge. Her film is to be directed by Rajeev Jhaveri, who has previously made the award-winning short film Cold Meat. He also wrote Kuch To Hai (produced by Ekta Kapoor) and Dhoondte Reh Jaoge.

Fever is set to be shot in Cornwall (England) through June-July. The film, like kites, will star another Indian heroine. It's produced by Ravi Agrawal, who has earlier made films like Radio and Deadline-Sirf 24 Ghante.

I don't know how to respond about the news but i don't like Barbara and the next thing will he get lime light with Barbara? What about the success of the movie? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Remove a zero atleast!!!!!

And then further calculations!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I don't think anything is left for RK in the movie now. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by oliveya

Shaitan ' First Look

2 hours ago by Koimoi.com Team

Here's the first look poster of Anurag Kashyap's Shaitan:

'Shaitan' is the story is about Amy ' Amrita Mathur. She is a 17 year old and has all the teenage angst and rebel attitude that go with that age. Amy makes some new friends in Bombay- the ultra rich KC and gang. One night of living on the edge ends up with them brushing against the law. A cop blackmails them to cover up the case. In order to pay up Amy stages her own kidnap with help from KC and gang. A simple plan which goes completely haywire forms the rest of the story. Intertwined with this we have a story of a cop ' Tavde; who is put on the case to track Amy and the others. The cop is forced to deal with a personal crisis while he is on the case. How he manages to resolve it and simultaneously crack the case carries the story forward.

This sounds just like a rehashed version of Anurag's controversial thriller, Paanch. Old wine in a new bottle? There's also an unofficial trailer of 'Shaitan' doing the rounds on the internet.

Directed by Bijoy Nambiar, 'Shaitan' stars   Rajeev Khandelwal, Simran Sawhney, Shelly Skandrani and Rajat Barmecha.Shiv Pandit,

http://www.koimoi.com/featured/shaitan-first-look/

Thanks Oliveya. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Doesn't Anurag Kashyap has new ideas?πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Why is he trying to make the story as his previous movie? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• I really doubt about the success of the movie from now. 

Originally posted by kads_8302

So in June we have SKS and Shaitan... If SKS2 is atleast 52 episodes then it will almost last for 3 or 3 1/2  months means till August.. And in August we have soundtrack... Wish everything goes according to plans...

And it brings all success for him for which he is waiting long. 😊 😊 😊
Originally posted by yazh1

ashi get well soon... must be on strict diet.... 

And he looks good no doubt but much of your post was drug induced...πŸ˜‰.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†This makes me happy. I was wondering if iv gone cuckoo. πŸ˜†

Thanks Y , Esha , Su , Daisy and Kads for the wishes. Im better now . Still on a diet and resting !
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†This makes me happy. I was wondering if iv gone cuckoo. πŸ˜†

Thanks Y , Esha , Su , Daisy and Kads for the wishes. Im better now . Still on a diet and resting !

Good to know that you are fine now. 😊 😊 😊
http://www.starone.in/gallery.aspx?sid=116&aid=4420&item=0

Originally posted by -purnima-

http://www.starone.in/gallery.aspx?sid=116&aid=4420&item=0

Vow he is looking super hot in the pic. 😍
😍 😍

My RK is back.