Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: yazh1

Kads, like Shaitan SKS 2 must also be after the IPL

beginning of june...

Thanks a lot Yazh 😊 😊 😊
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Indeed a real good news after so long.....bbut will have to wait for the confirmation or the shoot to commence.....And I think since its a Barbara starrer,it has to be a romantic flick if not anything else...I can't imagine her in any action-movie...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....if yes,then Rajeev will be seen as a romantic hero in this one....Aaamir has no heroine in it,skipping PGKS n MJ,Soundtrack is one of a challenging roles,not a down right romantic one,even if he's a casanova there and Shaitan is the story of a cop.....so,lets see what this movie is made of... Fever,It surely will raise Rajeev-fever among his fans now.πŸ˜›
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
verdika,esha .<: i really miss u guys its have been longtime  we not meet again πŸ˜’ my bad luck <: how are  u verdika  esha?  did u seen rk latest move shatinaa first promo ? i am very excited  and what about u ?πŸ˜›<:
esha143 thumbnail
yes,Oliveya I saw that....its nice but I wish Rajeev was shown in that more than twice....I just saw him two times onlyπŸ˜’
Illumination thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esha143

yes,Oliveya I saw that....its nice but I wish Rajeev was shown in that more than twice....I just saw him two times onlyπŸ˜’

OMMGGGGG! esha  reply me πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ..and forgive me   for my past   mistakes <😭😭i am not hurt u  never <:i want to  big hug for u my friend esha i loved ur  comment πŸ€—πŸ€—

\and yaa  i have seen just little gilms  of rajeev  from  shatiina  first promo  but  sound interesting  i am  extremely excite <:do not worry yaar  rajeev will be back  with his rocking show SKS , and  soundtrack  ,or shatinna ...soo just pray to god  for his success 😳 i hope these time   thats movie will be released 😊

esha143 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oliveya

OMMGGGGG! esha  reply me πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ..and forgive me   for my past   mistakes <😭😭i am not hurt u  never <:i want to  big hug for u my friend esha i loved ur  comment πŸ€—πŸ€—

\and yaa  i have seen just little gilms  of rajeev  from  shatiina  first promo  but  sound interesting  i am  extremely excite <:do not worry yaar  rajeev will be back  with his rocking show SKS , and  soundtrack  ,or shatinna ...soo just pray to god  for his success 😳 i hope these time   thats movie will be released 😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Oh come on Oliveya.....I don't keep grudges....and I never felt hurt by u....they were all mere discussions,thats all...we discuss,we move on.....thats it....so leave it all behind....

yeah all of us pray for his success always....no doubt in that....and we're waiting for at least one of his movies to be released....lets hope for his best....
Illumination thumbnail
esha  < thanks for ur kindness and i hope these time  at least   his one movie will be released < lets see <
anyway how is life going on ?<; πŸ˜› and i like ur new   avatar  most 😳

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: oliveya

verdika,esha .<: i really miss u guys its have been longtime  we not meet again πŸ˜’ my bad luck <: how are  u verdika  esha?  did u seen rk latest move shatinaa first promo ? i am very excited  and what about u ?πŸ˜›<:

I saw that and promos are really interesting just waiting for movie's release. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

I don't blame him for finding the scenary more beautiful!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Shaina kabhi to Manjri bechari ko chod diya kar. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†