Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 71

ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

The first episode was average!!!!!

Everyone is grossly overracting including Priyanka!!!!!🀒 πŸ€’

It is looking like a bad copy of CID!!!!Khottey Sikkey is far better and atleast looks different from CID!!!!!

Each thing is repeated twice is an overtly dramatic tone, like someone is giving a horror story narration!!!!

And can they stop the hand movements??πŸ˜’

The ACP Praduman inspired "Daya laash ko dhundho" hand movements is just too irritating here with everyone doing it!!!!!

The last walk together at the end is totally inspired from Khotte Sikkey!!!!There also they do the Dhoom 2 style walk at the end!!!!

I dunno how it is going to go from here!!!!

But they seriously need to tone down!!!!!

With Sony having an overdose of suspense and with the long running CID and a personality like KD(Ronit Roy) in Adaalat, this show does not look like it can make its mark in this barrage of thriller shows!!!!!

Priyanka and Karan are nice but have little to do in this huge cast!!!!!

Personal equations between characters seen in the first episode is the constant friction between Priyanka and Karan' characters and Kunal Verma and Swati's characters!!!!!

Overall verdict Disappointing!!!!!

i completely agree with didi😊 as sony is already  full packed with detective shows like cid,kottey sikke ,aadalat  there is hardly any chance of this surya to show light
everyone in the show was acting as if like they are in aahat dar dar ke πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
and sooooooooooo many characters  which give  hardly  any chance for a particualr character to progess
but anyways as it is the first episode so hope that it gear up in the coming episodes 😊

Edited by ronojoy_ria - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
One thing I am happy about is that Priyanka is paired with Karan and is in his team!!!!

I like Karan among the boys there!!!!!

They make a cute pair!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago
shaina i have read the review...and i quite agree with it too...but i think tumne es show se kuch zyada expect kar liya 🀣 thank god maine nahi kiya warna bahut dhookh hota....widout a doubt they could not create a great crime series....cant believe there was no forensic expert.....forensic ki reports kahan se udd ke aa rahi thi πŸ˜† bas pri ko dekh liya mera time vasool ho gaya....she is good baki i dont think i can watch this show if pri is not there seriously......pri is good the show isn't
Shaina_b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

shaina i have read the review...and i quite agree with it too...but i think tumne es show se kuch zyada expect kar liya 🀣 thank god maine nahi kiya warna bahut dhookh hota....widout a doubt they could not create a great crime series....cant believe there was no forensic expert.....forensic ki reports kahan se udd ke aa rahi thi πŸ˜† bas pri ko dekh liya mera time vasool ho gaya....she is good baki i dont think i can watch this show if pri is not there seriously......pri is good the show isn't

Unfortunately no!!!!

She is good in the cute fights with Karan!!!!!

But she is grossly overacting in other scenes with hand movements!!!!But then this is common to all and so I don't think it is her fault!!!!!

They need to be a bit more serious and not in your face!!!!!

pinka28 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Shaina_b]

Unfortunately no!!!!

She is good in the cute fights with Karan!!!!!

But she is grossly overacting in other scenes with hand movements!!!!But then this is common to all and so I don't think it is her fault!!!!!

They need to be a bit more serious and not in your face!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
first time aam actually can say that pB acting was not good at all
in fact jo vo show tha rang badalti odhni uski khud ki script itni bakwas thi islye vao aisa tha verna pb ko usmein jitna bhi scen diya jata tha vo perfect lahgti thi ki jaise shayd usse bahtar koi na kersake
par aaj well that scen of description ki ladki kaise mari by god jhelna mushkil ho gaya tha.. she actuallly behaving like acp parduman styleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shaina_b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinka28

first time aam actually can say that pB acting was not good at all
in fact jo vo show tha rang badalti odhni uski khud ki script itni bakwas thi islye vao aisa tha verna pb ko usmein jitna bhi scen diya jata tha vo perfect lahgti thi ki jaise shayd usse bahtar koi na kersake
par aaj well that scen of description ki ladki kaise mari by god jhelna mushkil ho gaya tha.. she actuallly behaving like acp parduman styleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My sister even said she was much better in RBO!!!!!

Yes that scene was totally unbearable!!!!!!

Both she and Karan were doing those hand movements!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

pinka28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

My sister even said she was much better in RBO!!!!!

Yes that scene was totally unbearable!!!!!!

Both she and Karan were doing those hand movements!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

for some moments mujhe laga jaise dlg vale ke pass kuch tah nahi islye usne scene lamba keren ke liye pahle karan ne vahi baat boli sari aur phir pb ne

vo ise trah bol rahe the ki 2 saal ke bache ko samjha rahe ho.. infact 2 saal ka bacha bhi bore ho jataπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shaina_b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinka28

for some moments mujhe laga jaise dlg vale ke pass kuch tah nahi islye usne scene lamba keren ke liye pahle karan ne vahi baat boli sari aur phir pb ne

vo ise trah bol rahe the ki 2 saal ke bache ko samjha rahe ho.. infact 2 saal ka bacha bhi bore ho jataπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I swear!!!!!

They really take us for fools that we have to be explained like this!!!!!

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi all,

tell me one thing, is there no forum for Surya on IF?? I am yet to catch any of the episode, but seems to be at a loss while looking for online videos....... can you guys help me out in ths regard??

after reading all your feedbacks, m pretty sad, wht is happening with pri!!! hope she gets back to her old brilliant self soon!
This content was originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

hi all,

tell me one thing, is there no forum for Surya on IF?? I am yet to catch any of the episode, but seems to be at a loss while looking for online videos....... can you guys help me out in ths regard??

we have passed many requests.still they havent opened ...and its surprising if u look over the net...its opened as a forum in many sites........i-f is so lazy.....i m done requesting now