Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

Congratulations for hitting a century Everyone πŸ€—πŸ€—

Su di the front page looks absaloutly gorgeous, i was laughing at the irrelevant subject part, especially the virginty part πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

The VM was brilliant, the editing was perfect, i loved how the KTH, RBO and LRL scenes blended together so nicely, and the song was really nice πŸ‘

Mahek Di the SS was really good πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh god Yashu......meri to kismat dhanya ho gayi tujhe yahan dekh kar. 😍 😍 😍

I am happy that u are here and u liked my SS, πŸ˜ 😍😍 thanks a lot love πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  and please keep on coming here. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Even I liked her since I had seen her as Sheena!!!!

But I was watching the show for Rajeev!!!!

But when the Veer-Zaara scene happened I knew I wanted them together!!!!

Actually once you know these two are the leads and there will be a romance track then you like the action and basically the whole package more!!!!!

You know Shai when that Veer Zaara scene happened, i didn't guess that they can be paired πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ and after dance class too i wasn't that much sure, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but only my sister confirmed that they would be paired. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arwa72

Hey girls been long since i came online. Read the previous pages and saw u all discussing an interesting topic so thought of chipping in just to say hi. 

I guess Priyanka had made a mistake doing the role of Sam and thats really not her fault as she wud do wat she is given so it was the creatives' fault who gave her such crap scope. 

Then her leaving it was a a wise decision as her talent deserves a lot better. Now I'm sure she wud do justice to the role in the new serial disregarding the fact of how long that role wud be. 

Now abt RN and their magic then I guess it was only possible because of their individual roles. They were so impactful that when they came together automatically there were sparks all over to create a fire, more like an explosion. 

Yeah i know that she choose the wrong show for her but i think her intention was just to be in lime light again so that she can get good roles. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
About her quitting the show i think it was good for her and now if she works in a show which suits her persona that is perfect. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
About RN yes you are right, they were different and the most lovable. 😍😍😍

Vartika07 thumbnail
pics posted by pgks in Priyanka Bassi FC.

varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ pgsks
Thanks for pics
@ Vartu
You know i am agree with each of your point. Pri has a lot of capabilty in her bus these should be used in good roles.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshita

@ pgsks
Thanks for pics
@ Vartu
You know i am agree with each of your point. Pri has a lot of capability in her bus these should be used in good roles.

yeah we know as RBO was a wrong selection for her so now i am sure that she will not select such kind of shows now. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

hey shaina,

is the promo of pri's new venture available over youtube??

No it is not out on Youtube yet!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

You know Shai when that Veer Zaara scene happened, i didn't guess that they can be paired πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ and after dance class too i wasn't that much sure, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but only my sister confirmed that they would be paired. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well from that scene I was sure that I wanted them paired!!!!!

As it is Raj and Ritu did not click at all from their first scene together!!!!!Too cold!!!!!

And I was sure Raj was in love with Naina when he pulled her into the dance in Gori gori!!!!!

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cricket is the only thing that exists in the world .

V happy that the total count of tigers has increased .

Random post , please ignore !
Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Cricket is the only thing that exists in the world .

V happy that the total count of tigers has increased .

Random post , please ignore !

And Ashi is the crazy thing that exists at IF!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†